[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I only use machines instead of weights because I'm too scared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9430.jpg (28KB, 429x429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9430.jpg
28KB, 429x429px
I only use machines instead of weights because I'm too scared to ask for a spot
Am I gonna make it?
>>
>>42686610
yea you'll make it.
right to the doctor for hormone therapy, you bitch,
>>
No. You have to do machines every day, 10 sets, each musclegroup to even have a chance of making it.
>>
>needing spots
never gonna make it
>>
>>42686610
Stop being a pussy and ask people for help. Gym rats are friendly as shit
>>
Starting with the machines is perfectly fine. Once you get bored of those you will most likely gravitate towards the weights. At that point the gym is familiar place and not so intimidating.
>>
Which exercises do you need a spotter for?

If your gym has a power cage you can set it up so that the safety bars are just below where you would have the bar at the bottom point of whatever lift you're doing (squats or bench I suppose). Then if you get pinned you can just relax a bit more and the bar will rest on the safety bars.

If not... With bench press it's not very hard to just roll the bar down your abs if you get pinned (certainly if you're using less than 100kg it's possible). With squats you can just let the bar fall off your back behind you, although if you're not using bumper plates this may make the gym staff angry.
>>
>>42686610
>needing a spotter
Nigga I workout at home with no one around to save me, just don't be retarded.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.