[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not doing progress

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1503709650568.jpg (9KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1503709650568.jpg
9KB, 150x150px
I started lifting 6 months ago and I did not gain a single fucking pound of muscle, but gained 27 lb of fat.

I lift 3 times a week, here's my schedule.

Day 1: kinda like a warmup before the big day

5x8 girl pushups
70 crunches with strap ( can do 50ish without it)
Standing above my head for 30 seconds(couldn't even get into position before so doing progress)
Various planks for 20 minutes

Day 2:

Bench press 3x20
Weighted bench press 5x5
Dumbbel flys 3x15
Barbell flys 3x5

Break of 20 min

Chest dips with gloves 2x15
OHP 5x5
20 mins of various planks again

Day 3:

Deadlift 3x12
Squat 3x8
Weighted dumbbell curl 3x12
Weightless spider curl 4x25

Please give me legit advice to improve myself I'm at the point of a mental breakdown.
My left wrist also hurts from benching too heavy but I don't want to stop benching, any way to reduce pain?
>>
>bench press 3x20

Is this bait?
>>
>>42685529
Listen to me :)

Keep a notepad of every single thing you do in the gym to make gains, u can't go into the gym lift random weight every time sometimes lift less sometimes lift more etc. You can't do that.

For example do this
Every single time u bench, write the weight you use and how many reps and sets. The next time you bench, read what u did last time and do more, add a few more reps per set or up the weight.

Change your bench press to 3x5 or 5x5 and work in the 5-8 rep range.

Week 1 you did
100lbs 3x8 every set yok made 8 reps

So
Week two
Now up the weight to 105 or even 110 and get 3x5 if u can. If u only get 2 or 3 reps on the last set, come back next week and get 4 or 5 and just progress man
>>
>>42685910
Apply this to every exercise
>>
>>42685529
pls be bait
if not then you're low test
>>
>>42685910
Listen to me better ----> eat cleaner eat more cleaner, training is only 20%
>>
>>42685529
The fuck
>>
File: wrist.jpg (24KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
wrist.jpg
24KB, 460x300px
>>42685529
Your schedule is kinda of shit so you probably need to either search one online or ask for one to the owner of the gym or something.
BUT regarding the wrist pain, i had the same exact problem some time ago. You need to:
>Take a break from doing exercises that put a lot of stress on your wrist until the pain is completely gone
>start doing stretching exercises for you wrist before those exercises , pic related is what I started doing and I don't feel any pain on my wrists anymore
if this doesn't work, go see a doctor
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.