[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Keto diet and supplements

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Second day on the keto diet,
I was a bit light headed this morning, felt tired, and the doms from working out yesterday are unusally intense,
after lunch I started getting a mild headache as if I was dehydrated and still feel a bit tired.
I've been reading about the symptoms of the keto flu but I didn't think it would kick in this early.

I've been tracking my electrolytes and of course I'm not getting enough,
but I'm pretty sure it was that way even before cutting carbs, why am I only feeling the effects now?

The minimum daily intake called for these electrolytes is

>5000 mg sodium
>1000 mg of potassium
>500 mg of magnesium

Can get 100% of the sodium I need by drinking a coup of broth
and I can get some potassium from salmon and spinach but I don't eat them daily,
I'm planning to supplement them with some tablets that have 300mg of the first and 225mg of the second.

These are pretty much my staples:
>eggs
>canned tuna
>salmon (smoked and grilled)
>chiken breasts
>beef (liver and meat only once per week)
>spinachs and lettuce
>butter, olive and hemp oil

And it's already kinda expensive, is there anything I can add?
Planning to get some sardines, nuts are too expensive fuck that.
>>
File: botoadffd.jpg (224KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
botoadffd.jpg
224KB, 750x500px
I've been also looking into supplementing stuff like vitamin B12 and D3 with cod fish oil because I used to get winter blues, but since I started eating 10-12 eggs per week and at least 500g of salmon I haven't had trouble with mood swings so I'm sure I'm getting enough.

I was considering trying something like Onnit's Alpha brain, new mood or lions mane
(buying bulk supplements and making my own really, shit's overpriced)
anybody has experience with these supplements?
>>
File: 1504040575709.webm (873KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1504040575709.webm
873KB, 500x500px
B-bump
>>
>>42686102
neat clip
>cyborg mode enabled

fact of the day: men on avg have 1.2x the upper body strength of women
>>
Nigga, eggs are packed with carbs
>>
>>42686162
1 gram of carbs for 100 gram, what the fuck you on about?
>>
>>42686137
Only 20% higher? thats crazy
or you meant 1.2x MORE than women (120%)?
>>
Drink more water and eat more veggies.
>>
>>42686215
like what?
>>
>>42685199
A V O C A D O
>>
>>42686887
Broccoli, asparagus, avocado
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.