[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

instagram """fitness""" models

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: ballinc.jpg (199KB, 922x528px) Image search: [Google]
ballinc.jpg
199KB, 922x528px
anyone else find them repellent? i knew this girl growing up, and finding out that she did this stuff was a bit of a redpill on something i already had reservations about. in short, she tried for years to be a regular model without much luck (i blame the jawline) and recently found her niche in the fitness department instead.

it's the insincere motivational shit that gets me, knowing that she and probably every other fitness model do not give a flying fuck about you. at least real models don't pretend to care or feel the need to veil their narcissism with aspirational garbage.
>>
>>42684995
you're talking about 95% of women
>>
>>42684995
Not /fit related. Take your insecurities to /r9k or /pol.
>>
How come she has visible abs yet has kinda flabby arms.. Whats that fat distribution doing
>>
File: 234236234623.jpg (97KB, 1038x1000px) Image search: [Google]
234236234623.jpg
97KB, 1038x1000px
>>42684995

I love how women post "inspriational quotes" and show their "hard work"

There is no great struggle. There is no heroic triumph.

It really all comes down to them wanting to be fucked in the ass like some sort of bimbo slut
>>
>>42684995
she tried to be a model with this face?
https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-19/s150x150/18888747_810966265734835_9219246256910499840_a.jpg

did she not have mirrors growing up?
>>
>>42684995
>models are narcissistic
NO!? REALLY?

Grow up kid
>>
>>42685038
It's about as /fit/ related as 70% of threads on this board at any given time.
>>
File: memes.gif (918KB, 212x176px) Image search: [Google]
memes.gif
918KB, 212x176px
>>42685274
>>
>>42685281
>at least real models don't pretend to care or feel the need to veil their narcissism with aspirational garbage.
learn to read son.
>>
Obligatory viewing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP1pmL-fNPQ

It can be applied to fitness models as well.
>>
>>42685039
I don't think those are abs, it's just her protruding ribs
>>
>>42685319
>you cant compete with a character that was made to look perfect so you need to stop
hit the nail on the fucking head, i hate female cosplayers theyre all ugly af
>>
Personally I love hearing about how these first world princesses in $100 pants overcame all their struggles on their journey.

Their deep philosophical insights are just a bonus.
>>
>>42684995

There is this legit fitness fitness model/trainer at my gym.

Not like... some average bitch in activewear; this girl is legit hot; squats 80kg. Huge arse/legs, skinny waist (belt), proportioned upper body.

Once approached me to ask if she could work in squats with me. I was like.... s...s...sure... I took a plate off on both sides, let her do her set then never returned to that gym for a month.
>>
>>42684995
If I had the chance to make a few thousand dollars just by posting some bullshit inspirational quotes and being good looking I'd do it
like what the fuck who wouldn't if they had the chance
>>
>>42685517
How about you stop being a weak fuckin dyel
>>
File: 011.jpg (135KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
011.jpg
135KB, 1024x683px
>>42685274
>https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-19/s150x150/18888747_810966265734835_9219246256910499840_a.jpg
can't see shit
>>
I think Amanda Bucci is a good example of a decent instagram/fitness youtuber. She's pretty down to earth and seems to genuinely care about her community. She doesn't seem very vain, but she's one in a million I think. If they only do booty workouts and flood their social media with ass pictures and photoshopped selfies, it's safe to say they're shit and I think it's safe to say that's like 90% of these girls.

I go to a gym in a capital city with a lot of young people. The gym is packed with yoga pants wearing, booty blasting thots and this will probably sound gay, but I honestly can't stand it.
>>
>>42684995
Fitness 'models' and their followers are just one big circlejerk, I know some girl that is fat ugly and goes on 'walks' of like 2km but has somehow amassed over 1k followers by posting 'motivational' retarded fit bullshit every single day. Like what the fuck..

The worst thing is if these people actually get like 5k or so followers they can start doing sponsored posts etc and even be paid for it because all.these gullible retarded shits that follow them actually think that buying this and this brand of protein drink or whatever will help them. Or they feel the need to be 'fashionable' on their once monthly walks so buy 3 sets of branded gym clothing.

Fuck I hate the existence of bullshit like this. The only thing somehow making me feel better is realising that most will just be able to live off it part time or temporarily and in 10 years nobody gives a shit about them anymore when they've got kids gotten fat and now can't find a job because being a 'ig model' leaves you with absolutely no skills..unless they somehow snatch some guy with a really good job they're just gonna be average ugly poorfags once they reach 40.
>>
>>42685742
You sound bitter. Digital marketing is a huge asset and I have a salaried position on top of being a fitness model because I attract an audience fairly well. Sux 2 succ I guess.
>>
File: jordan-smaller-1024x683.jpg (102KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
jordan-smaller-1024x683.jpg
102KB, 1024x683px
>>42685148
>Good, anon
>>
>>42685742
whatever money you, doing whatever is what you deserve. Don't be jealous.
>>
>>42685819
>>42685865
Good to know that you think being self absorbed and vapid is a good life choice, you can do whatever you want though. I can still think its bullshit that stuff like this exists and look down upon it all I want.
>>
File: bbbh.jpg (120KB, 602x466px) Image search: [Google]
bbbh.jpg
120KB, 602x466px
imagine unironically writing pic related. hell for them is being an anonymous member of society.
>>
>>42685913
What a slut
>>
>>42685913
the thousands of cucks enabling this kind of behavior with those likes and comments are the real problem
>>
>>42685907
If you were able to read, you'd realize I never said it's good life choice.
>>
I quite like it because theres a huge number of 16-20 year old sluts joined my gym to try and get an ab outline so they can put the word "fit" after their instagram name.

None of them look like the IG models, but theyre still nice to look at in their tight, overpriced "fitness clothing"
>>
>>42686060
Not literally no, but it obviously comes across as if you're implying that if you try to start a discussion with me for stating that I dislike the fact that something like 'ig modelling' exists.
Them getting paid is not the biggest concern though I think it's obviously one of the top reasons why so many of these people are so persistent about it. No the narcissistic nature of taking the time to make so many images of yourself and upload them with meaningless inspirational bullshit is what I find most disgusting and why I think this whole phenomenon is bullshit.
>>
>>42685907
Me too, but far too many are weak, gullible idiots looking for shitty rolemodels who only made it a fifth the way of the peak because the full thing is too much effort.
>>
>>42685913
>Jersey, Channel Islands
That's the pose of a shivering woman
>>
>>42686007
It's almost like we need another global war
>>
>>42684995
REMINDER THAT INSTAGRAM IS LITERALLY A PROSTITUTION WEBSITE
>>
>>42686094
solid point
>>
At this point I bet there are more white girls in america going to gym than boys cuz their niggers demand fat bottoms.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.