[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After seeing how MMA is a big joke, I'm signing up for boxing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 270
Thread images: 33

File: 1503973118533.webm (1MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503973118533.webm
1MB, 960x720px
After seeing how MMA is a big joke, I'm signing up for boxing. What should my weight training be now, low weight high rep?
>>
>>42684980
>big joke
There's a reason Floyd backed out of an octagon match
>>
>>42684986
Explain why the """hardest left in the ufc""" couldnt KO a 40 year old man in retirement
>>
>>42684980
>>42684986
The reason for that is the fight was supposed to be interracial bdsm anyway. Look at that Connor Mcfaggot, disgusting.
>>
>>42685003
Explain why "the best boxer alive" couldnt ko a first time boxer in 9 rounds.
>>
>>42684980
turning you're back to your opponent is a legitimate fight strategy, boxing is cool.
>>
>>42684980
tbf i couldn't decide between training bjj or boxing until i saw how much boxing blew bjj the fuck out in that fight.
>>
>>42684986
Because he has nothing to prove. A fish isnt going to climb a tree. Connor on the other hand attempted it because he stood to make more money on that one fight than any ufc star could ever dream of. All this talk of hurrr he wouldnt last is pointless, theyre different sports and we saw a boxer win a boxing match and would probably see a ufc fighter win a ufc match

>>42685044
>muh 3 second KO
Its a different sport mate. You dont pull up to tennis looking to slam dunk.
>>
>>42685044
He never claimed to be a KO artist like your leprechaun did.
Also you know he's a man for money right? If he ended it that quick, which he could've, these sports would take a hit in the sense that it isn't satisfying enough to pay for
>>
>>42684980
Your endurance work should be on the bag, on the road and in the ring
For legs I'd suggest low reps high weight and explosive stuff, since you don't want to get gigantic legs unless you're moving up a weightclass, upper body you can vary, your shoulders and back need to be inhumanely strong, it's important not to have weight training interfere with the boxing training, technique trumps all
>>
>>42685003
The UFC is a joke.
Watch bellator.
>>42685004
Shut up retard go push your fetishes elsewhere.
>>
>>42684980
Boxer here. You don't lift anymore after you start training. Theres a reason why most of us have the physique of a child.
>>
>>42685084
>>42685091
It very nearly came down to decision in a fight that was in "the best boxer in the world"s favor from the start. If the situation were switched, mayweather may have literally been killed.
>>
>>42685178
Cuckold Mcfaggot is a race traitor and a coke junkie.
>>
>>42685077
Trying so hard to resist the bait in this thread.
>>
>>42685044
>floyd
>knocking anyone out
typical ufc faggot now knowing what boxing is about

my man, floyd is 40 years old
there is no excuse for that potato nig getting absolutely blown out
>>
>>42684980
>willing to wear those gay ass sparkling shorts and paying for it
yeah no thanks i will stay straight
>>
Roadwork every single fucking day, its tedius but if you dont do it you wont last 5 rounds
>>
>>42685587
just train karate, you will get a killer punch that solves the problem in a second. no need to take the beta option to outdo your opponent's stamina
>lel le smart strategic fighting xD
>>
>>42685297
>if
And if the had an Irish jig-off Conor would win as well. They agreed upon a boxing match though.
>>
>>42684980
Mcgregor basically tapped against Floyd. He wanted out of there.

He got so lucky against Aldo.
>>
>people still dont understand that the potato jew set everything up for shekels and played the thug boy card just to draw in more people to watch the match
>>
>>42685587
This.
I neglected any form of cardio (outside of boxing because I used to consider it my cardio), and when time came for me to hit the mitts, I couldn't last 4 rounds.
This is after 4/5 months of doing bag work daily for 8+ rounds, albeit at my own pace.
>>
>>42685706
>being best goyim and actually paying to watch this fight
>>
File: 1503070900448.jpg (25KB, 440x410px) Image search: [Google]
1503070900448.jpg
25KB, 440x410px
how can a professional athlete be so unconditioned, guy was gasping air after 7 rounds? is it because of steroid abuse?
>>
>>42684980
> boxing and mma
Just do street fighting
>>
>>42685733
try do a couple rounds, then come back
>>
>>42685681
>"hurr ufc is a joke"
>a pretty good ufc fighter nearly beat one of the best boxers in the world in a boxing match. It is pretty clear that in the reverse situation, the ufc fighter wouldve easily won
>"durr that doesnt mean anything reeeee"
I dont even watch ufc. Im just stating the obvious.
>>
>>42685297
>It very nearly came down to decision
>a pretty good ufc fighter nearly beat one of the best boxers in the world in a boxing match
Conor was never even close to winning and you would know this if you had any clue of what you were talking about
>>
>>42684980
This was a mutual exchange and a fabricated hype train. Anyone who gawked at this fight and thought anything other than mayweather winning is easily deceived. It was just a way to make a quick buck in vegas, boxing and the players left multi millionaires. You think Connor gives a flying fuck if he won that? He came from poverty, Floyd is in debt he needs this cash to pay the taxes on the the manny fight, he can't even get that money yet cause he can't afford the taxes.

Boxing is dying once mayweather is off the scene for good it will finally collapse, mma is endlessly more entertaining.
>>
>>42684986

Floyd would never lower himself to fight bums in a cage for peanuts
>>
>>42685683
"He got so lucky against Aldo"
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>42685003

MMA fighters literally don't know how throw punches, Conor got hyped because Aldo launched himself face first into his fist
>>
>>42685263
Kek. Tell me who has the better physique here.
>>
>>42685882
Literally any punch couldve knocked floyd out. The fact that it couldve gone to decision at all is impressive considering the skill of his oponent but feel free to keep moving the goalpost.
>>
>>42686029
They're both turbomanlets, so who cares.
>>
>>42685044
Best *defense* fighter. Mayweather hasn't had a ko in like 10 years. Mma sucks so bad a 40 year old man with brittle hands Ko their best fighter in his prime.
>>
File: 1503973803883.png (303KB, 463x274px) Image search: [Google]
1503973803883.png
303KB, 463x274px
>>42686054
This sums up the argument
>>
Connor sucked so bad. Mayweather of all people started fighting Mexican style. What happened to I'll ko him in under 4, he is to small he is to old, his head is to small, he has weak soft hands, he has no power, I'm champ in 2 weight classes.
>>
>>42686051
>Literally any punch couldve knocked floyd out
what a stupid fucking thing to say.
none of them came close to doing this btw.

>>42686051
>The fact that it couldve gone to decision
again wtf are you even talking about?
floyd was just waiting for the bum to tire out and then quite obviously finished him off. it would have been a knock out if the ref didn't end it.

>27 years old and absolutely winded
fucking scrub can't even keep up with a 40 year old and he's the "best ufc fighter" lol
>>
Do low rep strength. You want as much power to mass as possible now.

But seriously conditioning should be over half of your work. And running is king - nothing translates to boxing better than running
>>
File: mayweather-hiding.jpg (65KB, 411x393px) Image search: [Google]
mayweather-hiding.jpg
65KB, 411x393px
>>42685065
>>
File: well.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
well.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
>>42684980
>>
>>42686054
>best fighter
>in his prime
Neither of those is true tho.
>>
>>42684980
>A professional boxer won a boxing match against a guy who is not a professional boxer.
Damn who could have seen that one coming.........
Anyone who thought the leprechaun was going to win was retarded. Just like anyone who thinks Money would win in a MMA fight against McG is retarded.
>>
>>42686498
>a "fighter" can only win if he can roll on the ground with another man
really activates my almonds, friend.
>>
>>42685733
UFC doesn't last as long as a boxing match mate.
>>
>>42686519
it doesn't matter.
you should be in better shape than that, it's pathetic.
>>
>>42686498

I was able to save my friends a lot of money when I reminded them how shitty Jordan was at Baseball
>>
>>42686095
Money. If you don't think boxing matches are just as fake as the WWF you're naive as fuck. The fights are fixed. It's almost always that way
>>
>>42686052
This
They're like, 5'0 110lb? K E K
>>
>>42686543
>spotted the irate mick
fuck off tato nigg
>>
>>42685882
If you actually watch the fight, conor had mayweather woozy from a beautiful body shot, that bought off refs and judges deemed "below the belt"!
>>
>>42686556
Not at all faggot. Just telling you how it is. You really think people are going to let millions of dollars ride on chance? You'd have to be fucking retarded to believe that.
>>
>>42686576
i-it's all fixed!
#infowars
#deathtoglobalists
>>
>>42686155
you don't need to run. What you need to do is high intensity aerobic exercise. If you're starting off with literal shit aerobic conditioning (like you can't even run a mile or your mile pace is 12 minutes) then distance running will be a good introduction for you. But high intensity cardio is what directly translates to being able to keep intensity up during a round and recover between rounds.
>>
>>42686051
>Literally any punch couldve knocked floyd out
>couldve gone to decision
You could say the above about any two boxers in any boxing match ever
>>
>>42686592
Boxing matches have been fixed since the sport was born. There's been entire documentaries on that fact. Just because you're too fucking stupid to look shit up doesn't mean others aren't. Retards like you are the reason the meathead stereotype still exist.
>>
>>42685824
"Nearly" are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>42686771
the irony in this post holy fuck
>>42686095
a massive gap in skill happened
>>
>>42684980
if you are changing any of your MMA or boxing training based on what happened in the Mayweather/McGregregor fight you may be completely retarded
>>
>>42685992

Conor already had a reputation of having a big left before the Aldo fight you fucking pleb.
>>
>>42684980

That uppercut was the best punch he landed in the entire fight and it didn't even stop Floyd from coming forward. Some power puncher, what a joke.
>>
>>42686907
Floyd has a solid chin too though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MaY09p-qWI
that punch would've KO'ed pacman twice.
>>
>>42686918

No it wouldn't have, Conor had nothing behind any of his punches because he doesn't know how to punch.
>>
>>42686947
Pac literally got KO'd by a punch extremely similar to that one.
>>
>>42686702
Except fights where one fighter was decimated, like you would expect from a top boxer fighting a new boxer
>>
>>42686975
except his was thrown by a boxer that knows how to punch.
>>
>>42686975

By a guy who knows how to punch. Look at how he's transferring his weight to his back foot while throwing it. That's how Floyd forced him to throw most of his punches. He doesn't know how to transfer his weight into his punches correctly and take advantage of his size advantage.
>>
>>42686918
jesus, that was perfectly executed by maidana.
great fighter.
>>
> jump into the ring with a world champion of a sport you haven't done since you were a teenager

Who was so fucking retarded to think the potato was going to win this? I was actually impressed he lasted as long as he did.

If you want to take up boxing go right ahead, just have better taste in watches than Mayweather.
>>
>>42685003
Because the 40 year old is the best defensive boxer of all time
>>
>>42685992
>MMA fighters literally don't know how throw punches
>land more punches in 10 rounds than Pacquiaoao in 12
>>
>>42686596
No that's bullshit.

It's been said by so many too coaches running is the best cardio for fighting.

It's about holding your weight. Most other cardio takes weight off your joints and you don't have to support yourself the same so it's not as useful to fighting.
>>
>>42686870
Couldnt completely KO Diaz tho
>>
File: 1503983569723.jpg (251KB, 927x857px) Image search: [Google]
1503983569723.jpg
251KB, 927x857px
>>42684986
Backed out? Who called out who for this boxing match and why the fuck would Floyd do a UFC match for SIGNIFICANTLY less pay with no chance of winning?
>>
>>42686519
He was starting to get gassed by the 4th or 5th round. That's almost the time of a 3 round MMA fight and far less than the 5 round fights he has to prepare for.
>>
>>42684980
I've been training mma for a few years now at a local gym. Its been fun and I made a lot of friends but after seeing that disgrace at the weekend I'm cancelling my membership. What was the point learning about grappling and ground game when the greatest mma fighter alive can't even knock out a 40 year old man?
>>
>>42686596
This is the exact thing Conor said, and he started slowing down within 4 rounds of the fight. Nate Diaz has some of the best Cardio in MMA and he does triathlons. The amount of endurance needed to throw punches and move around that long is only gained from long distance training over HITT.
>>
>>42685986
to be fair Aldo ran at him chin first, if he had been any more cautious and actually put up a fight who knows where Conor would be right now
>>
>>42687711
You've never been a real fight, You were fighting in a controlled environment where a referee is making sure you are safe. In a real fight, you want to end it as fast as possible. Poke his eyes out, kick his balls, or punch his throat.
>>
File: 1503844323876.webm (477KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1503844323876.webm
477KB, 640x360px
>>42687168
You casuals crack me up.
Mayweather didn't use his most useful tool against him (the Philly Shell) because, Conor is a southpaw and its less effective against them, and he did not respect Conors punching ability at all. If Conors X-factor of having an unorthodox stance wasn't there he would have looked like an absolute idiot for every round he spent in the ring.

Pac is an orthodox swarmer and was injured in the fight against Floyd and Floyd fought him like someone who was actually capable of knocking him out.
>>
>>42687793
>if mma fighters can't bring you to the floor, this is how they fight
lol pathetic
>>
>>42685003
Explain why Floyd had to work to knock him out under the most favorable conditions possible.

Holly Holms could wreck his ass in the Octagon.
>>
>>42687711

I know this is bait, but I'll take it.

Boxing is a different sport. Even for a pure striker there a are big differences between boxing and mma. You don't have to defend against kicks, elbows, takedowns, etc. The gloves are much larger. You can't really fight in the clinch.

Conor would easily win in the octagon against Mayweather even if no grappling were allowed and they had to fight on their feet.

A really interesting fight would be one fought under boxing rules but with 4 Oz gloves. That would negate a lot of Mayweather's defensive strategy.

Conor landed a few good punches and won a couple rounds in his professional debut against one of the best boxers of all time. But Mayweather easily won the match.

Nothing at all surprising about that. Conor knows how to throw a punch, but it's a different sport and he was fighting one of the masters of that discipline.

Anyone who thought Conor had a great chance of winning is retarded. Anyone who thought he wouldn't land a single blow on Mayweather and would get KO'd inside 3 rounds is equally retarded.
>>
>>42687961
>Conor would easily win in the octagon against Mayweather
I doubt it, look how easily he rekt mcgregor
>>
>>42687961
>Conor would easily win in the octagon against Mayweather even if no grappling were allowed and they had to fight on their feet.
kek
>>
>>42684986
There was never any talk of a UFC fight. McMemer wanted to box.
>>
>>42686519
Connor gasses in the UFC too. He was done in the second round of McGregor/Diaz 1.
>>
>>42687711
here is your pity reply you fucking loser
>>
>>42684980
you should train a lot cardio.
one big differerenz is that UFC memers are not doing enough cardio. Its just to exhausting, you know.
And thats why Floyd became stronger and stronger from round to round and won easy in the end.
>>
A lot of the boxing elitists don't want toi admit that Conor did a lot better than they would have liked.

>hurr he won't land one single punch
>he will get ko'd in one round!
>>
>>42687555
Completely? He couldn't even TKO him. He could barely rock him
>>
>>42688744
>Conor did a lot better than they would have liked.
mayweather was completely unscathed after the fight and didn't take the first half seriously.

Not speaking poorly of mcgregor but people act like it was ever a close match lol
>>
>>42688744

What exactly did he do that was good? Serious question. His conditioning was shit. His punches were shit. His pacing, both in the fight as a whole and in individual rounds, was shit. He landed a lot of punches because Floyd gave him no respect. He won rounds because Floyd let him tire himself out. He went 10 rounds because Floyd carried him for 10 rounds.
>>
File: mashed potato.webm (963KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
mashed potato.webm
963KB, 800x450px
>>42688744
No, he didn't. He got exposed hard with his shit cardio and 0 punching power.

He only made it to round 10 because Floyd didn't even bother to fight him for the first 5 rounds.
>>
I'd like to see Floyd fight an MMA match against Conor. He'd get eaten alive
>>
>>42684980
>guy who usually uses all of his body and grappling plus throws instead of just strikes with his fists
>still does 10 rounds against a pro boxer under boxing rules
>big joke

Just fuck off with this b8
>>
>>42684980
>same ref everytime he fights
>does nothing but dirty boxing tricks to frustrate opponent
>use same dirty boxing tricks to get points
>hugs all night long
>knows black ref is going to intervene constantly
>>
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1ZguniuzALv
>>
>>42690184
>does nothing but dirty boxing tricks to frustrate opponent
Conor threw rabbit punches the whole night.

>hugs all night long
Again it was Conor grabbing Mayweather all night long...pause.

>knows black ref is going to intervene constantly
The ref had to get involved because the irishman wouldn't stop hugging up on Floyd.
>>
I could KO anyone here

Gif related
>>
>>42690262
>...pause
That's still a thing I see.
>>
File: 1504057046071.jpg (34KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
1504057046071.jpg
34KB, 539x960px
>people think boxing has anything to do with combat

Its literally a sport just like basketball or football, cant compare to real combat sports AT ALL.

Same with olympic wrestling. Just a sport, can't be compared to real wrestling competitions(submission only).
>>
>>42690184
Anyone who doesn't realize that all resent Mayweather fights are a fix are dumb.
Anyone who doesn't most of his opponents are on the take too need to be put in an institution.
>>
>>42686519
I thought he'd be better off if he just did cardio.
>>
>>42688761
He did a couple of times iirc more so the second fight rather than the first
>>
>>42684980
Everytime they clinched/floyd turned his back to Mac -Floyd would have his back on the canvas and be eating elbows/getting his shit snapped.

Your logic is bad and you should feel bad.
>>
>>42685505
and a faglover and a blasphemer.
>>
>>42686596
Confirmed for never read Ippo.
>>
>>42687961
The fact is this connor didnt knew how to throw a punch, this is why he wins in mma:
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/general/boxing/mayweather-mcgregor/conor-mcgregor-lose-to-floyd-mayweather-chris-van-heerden-mma-fighters-cant-take-a-punch-latest-news-a7905286.html
>>
McGregor wouldn't last one round again st GGG.

A 40 year old kicked his ass.
>>
Who gives a shit? They're both under 5'10
>>
File: 1504014891651.jpg (31KB, 276x314px) Image search: [Google]
1504014891651.jpg
31KB, 276x314px
>>
>>42684980
Jesus... you faggots still on this manlet drama?!?
I only watch middelweight and up, get on my level
>>
>>42684980
Watch any Pirde match and you will see every boxer get their shit kicked in by any jujitsu fag. Boxing is a quarter sport
>>
File: 1503914244381.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503914244381.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>42688744

He actually surprised me with how bad he was. I thought that with his amateur background and status as the GOAT striker in MMA he'd at least look passable as a boxer before he gassed out, but he was incredibly awkward and terrible technically.
>>
>>42686592
Easy to tell who gets it and who doesn't by this post alone.
>>
File: aBYV1ON_700b.jpg (93KB, 640x768px) Image search: [Google]
aBYV1ON_700b.jpg
93KB, 640x768px
>>42684980
If you're autistic do not bother. You don't want to be THAT GUY of the boxing gym. Same goes for any martial art.
>>
>>42686054
1- that's not miocic
2- the judge had to stop the fight 400 times because mayweather would lower his head like a bitch and mcpotato would hammer him
imagine if you gave your back to someone in the UFC, backpack mount and you're fucking done basically
>>
>>42690324
Speaking about institutions, What?
>>
>>42685003

Because Floyd didn't allow Conor to land a decent left. Every time Conor got into a position to throw a decent punch Floyd turned around which is illegal.
>>
>>42684980
>What should my weight training be now, low weight high rep?

nah dawg, the boxing will eat up your strength and to stay strong you're going to need low rep high weights

go for strength and explosion, the boxing class will eventually have your cardio right

but the cardio will kill your strength
>>
File: 1503960434505.gif (2MB, 200x293px) Image search: [Google]
1503960434505.gif
2MB, 200x293px
>>42684980
>MMA is a big joke
>>
>>42685003
>>42685084
>>42685091
>>42685178
>>42685538
>>42686111

you guys seem like experts, anyone have a reply to him >>42693767 ?
>>
File: blackfire.jpg (105KB, 348x943px) Image search: [Google]
blackfire.jpg
105KB, 348x943px
>>42684980
Lots of cardio and heavy bag until your knuckles get calcium over them so you can hit harder.
>>
File: fds4r3.jpg (43KB, 604x456px) Image search: [Google]
fds4r3.jpg
43KB, 604x456px
MMA fighters are jack of all trades, but a master at none.
>>
>>42688744
I'm no boxing elitist by any means, but Floyd basically gifted him the first few rounds for show.
>>
>>42684980
>After seeing how MMA is a big joke
Lets forget about the two super humans Connor and Floyd.

If you are walking on the streets and a black guy pushes you into a fight what would you rather be good at? Boxing or Mix Martial arts?

Keep in mind on a street fight there are no rules, And the aggressor will not fight fair (kick you when you are down etc)
>>
File: nNT2YUr.jpg (38KB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
nNT2YUr.jpg
38KB, 659x609px
>>42684980
Take a jiu jutsu class and go lift afterwards. Just buy a bunch of long sleeve shirts so you don't get some gross disease. Boxing is cool and so is mma, but if you are doing them for recreation the coaches will just want you to do amateur fights. Jiu jutsu wrestling will tire you out and then you can go do some lifts it'll work out fine.
>>
>>42685538
boxing is about ducking punches, running away, and winning on points. floyd ruined the sport. there will never be another boxing superstar. the sport will no longer exist professionally within a decade
>>
>>42686029
They both have shit insertions and most girls have broader shoulders than Mayweather.
>>
>>42685956
/thread
>>
>>42684986
There is no money in the UFC, Floyd was paid more for that one fight than the entire UFC roster earns in 12 months.
>>
>>42684980
Huh? Connor would demolish Floyd in under a minute in an all out fight. Mayweather will NEVER agree to an MMA fight because he will get stomped so fast.
>>
>>42685538
40 years old and on steroids, so physiologically, he's no older than Conor. Same young mans fitness and reflexes thanks to PEDs.
>>
File: ufc1.png (184KB, 445x342px) Image search: [Google]
ufc1.png
184KB, 445x342px
>>42690319
Ufc is also bullshit now.
>no 12 to 6 elbows
>no hitting the back
>no taunting (although thats never inforced)
>no hitting the back of the head
>no kicking on the floor
>no front face kicks

The rest of the rules are more buisness than fighting but the point is clear.
UFC is not nearly as fun as it used to be
>>
>>42685065
Fucking this
Anyone not memeing and legitimately thinks boxing teaches you better fight mechanics with all the moronic rules is an idiot.
> grab them to reset
> literally turn around to make them stop hitting you
9/10 fights end up on the ground too. This thread is full of trolls, mayweather won because he's used to lasting a shit ton of rounds. No real fight even remotely comes close to lasting that long.
>>
File: funny.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
funny.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>42684980
>After seeing how MMA is a big joke,
>>
>>42695663
>40 years old and on steroids, so physiologically, he's no older than Conor. Same young mans fitness and reflexes thanks to PEDs.

LOL. Non, that's not how it works. Wait till you're 40+.
>>
File: klitschko-joshua_2[1].jpg (68KB, 720x507px) Image search: [Google]
klitschko-joshua_2[1].jpg
68KB, 720x507px
>>42685263
yeah they clearly dont lift
>>
>>42688035
Mayweather would give his back to McG one time like he did during their fight and he'd get his shit pushed in. Doing shit like that should be illegal in boxing and cost you the match if you do it like Mayweather did.
>>
>>42684980
Wasn't that an illegal strike by mayweather? Hitting the temple?
>>
>>42697449
>implying he'd do that during a non-boxing fight
dickhead
>>
>>42685077
i got triggered so hard at first before I realized its bait
>>
>>42687957
lol, do you actually believe this?
>>
>42688744
MCmeme was amazingly bad. I actually thought he might have a bit of power and he showed he had absolutely nothing which is why floyd literally walked him down without any thought of defense
>>
>>42693853
>Hardest puncher in mma gets rekt by 40 yr old retiree

It's a fucking joke
>>
>>42694134
Boxing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAQRWsYZ7Ig
>>
>>42696737
You know the 9/10 fights ending up on the ground is based on incorrect statistics that make it appear this way right.
>>
>>42698310
>Russian powetlifter champion killed by scrawny MMA kid
>basing your opinion on the game of boxing
>>
>>42698332
People who say this also don't realize that being on the ground in 10/10 confrontations is the last fucking place they want to be.
>>
>>42698361
Actually by a scrawny mma kid and a dozen of his friends and a fucking rock.
Also a catch wrestler, you know a grappler, was murdered by a group of punching faggots as well.
>>
>>42687715
>>42687493
I never do cardio and when I do it's complete trash but I'm curious about how boxers have so much endurance. Why do long distance over something like HIIT? Are the HIIT intervals just too short compared to a boxing round? Wouldn't something like running the duration of a round then slowing the pace for a minute before returning to a run work?
>>
UFC was always meme tier.

Tattood millennials took UFC from a joke to muh pinnacle of fighting though their reddit tier propaganda. It was primarily focused around muh bar fights. Every single MMA fan I’ve seen looks like a total millennial herd animal.

And now it’s back to meme tier.
>>
>>42685003
I bet Mark Hunts fatass could KO Mayweather. Same with McGoober.
>>
>>42684980
don't get me wrong I like floyd and was rooting for him, but if this had been a real fight he would have lost.. badly.
>>
>>42698422
Long distance is to build cardiovascular and mental strength and endurent legs.
Also, if you haven't ever done a boxing drill or jumprope workout, it's hiit as fuck.
>>
>>42686029
Why does McGregor have such a weird chest?
>>
File: 1503911325363.webm (2MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1503911325363.webm
2MB, 852x480px
>>42698422
You have to be in a ring punching someone for several rounds. Punching in itself is tiring add some stress, and adrenaline to that and someone with poor cardio is going to get exposed fairly quickly.

HITT has its purposes for increasing your VO2 max but, long distance running is better for preparing yourself for the lactic acid build up that will occur during the fight and keeps you from fatiguing. Boxers do both but focus way more on the endurance side because the last thing you want is to be exhausted stuck in a ring with someone trying to pummel you.
>>
Boxer can't step into MMA and be successful. They'll get manhandled and have their world turned upside down as soon as someone starts attacking their legs.

Connor went 9 rounds against the GOAT manlet of boxing, and got paid a fuckload of cash just for showing up, because boxing needs the ratings.

Boxing isn't a fight, it's a sport. MMA is more of a fight.
>>
File: 14890853.jpg (8KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
14890853.jpg
8KB, 250x238px
>>42698320
>MMA guy is drunk here
>others stepped in 2 help faggot boxer
Nice try though FAGGOT!!!
>>
>>42698477
>>42698524
Oh interesting it sounds like boxers condition themselves for the lactic threshold?

>“Lactate threshold” (LT) pace describes a hard but manageable effort that forces your body to begin producing considerably more lactate. When you train at LT pace, your body conditions itself to move lactate around, and this should improve your performances at distances from the mile to the marathon.

Is this basically it? I'm sure rope work can have the same intensity as hiit but I didn't know LT training was a thing.
>>
>>42698560

I think this >boxing needs ratings argument comes around because mma idiots don't understand boxing isn't owned by one company, and thus an individual can arrange a fight to get easy money for punching a goober. Mma is all owned by one company so it's all more managed, kind of like pro wrestling.
>>
>>42698617
This is denial. Boxing interest is on a downturn because people used to tune in for a bloodsport, but boxing has developed into any other sport where the participants are playing around the rules for technical wins. That's all well and good, but it's also boring as fuck.

MMA fills the niche that boxing abandoned; and nothing speaks to this more than Mayweather's style, record, and overall tedium of watching his "fights".
>>
File: YEW.jpg (14KB, 294x333px) Image search: [Google]
YEW.jpg
14KB, 294x333px
>>42698560
>Boxing isn't a fight, it's a sport. MMA is more of a fight.

MMA is absolutely a sport. A fight is awful. People will talk about there being no rules in a fight, anything can happen but "anything can happen" is never elaborated on.

Anything can happen doesn't mean just weapons, other guys, or any actively aggresive element fucking you up. Anything can happen means your head hits the concrete before the rest of your body and now you're dead or paralyzed. Anything can happen means someone's neck hitting the sharp edge of a table and getting crippled for life. Anything can happen could mean a dude tripping up on his own damn legs, falling over and breaking his arm on a sidewalk. Anything can happen means a nearby bum climaxes watching your fight then you slip on his jizz, get it in your asshole and now you have AIDS.

Fighting is awful. It's a good thing MMA is a sport.
>>
>>42698560
Well, no I don't think anyone was disputing that. MMA requires a swiss army knife of skills and as evidenced by CM Punk its not easy to learn all of that and being worth shit in a small amount of time. Also, yeah its a combat sport like MMA. Both have rules and MMA is more optimized for a real scenario (but a boxer would still fuck up most the population).

The Conor going 10 rounds thing that people spout as some sort of achievement shows how many casuals jumped on the hype train. Mayweather had not finished a fight in almost a decade and was pretty much expected by anyone who watches boxing to take it 12 rounds.
>>
>>42692094
>he steps into floyd's right
why
>>
>>42698650
Would the casuals just bleed fans move to a combat sport that allowed swords or guns?
>>
>>42685003
Boxing is full of retarded """"rules""".

>Turn you back on your opponent and crouch.
He can't hit me shiiiiiiiiiet. Thanks ref!
>Wash rinse repeat until your opponent tires
$500 million.
>>
>>42698590
>Lol hes drunk because the yt comments say so

Also nobody helped the boxer in any meaningful way.
>>
>>42698361
>Former UFC fighter competes in first pro boxing match, dies

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2017/06/19/tim-hague-dead-ufc-fighter-turned-boxer-dies-after-bout-in-canada.html

Fucking hell how is your meme sport still alive
>>
>>42698594
Pretty much. Any long distance/endurance workout has that as the overall goal. How long can you keep going and how long can you sustain a good pace throughout. A good comparison would be those marathon runner vs Olympic Sprinter threads. Marathon runners are smaller and need to carry less mass to produce better results. Sprinters are more muscular and train for explosiveness more than endurance to maximize their output over short periods of time. In combat sports there are people on further on either side of that threshold but endurance is overall is a good bet for boxing.

Also, if you don't jump rope even a little bit you should. Great HITT workout. Boxers use it to build up stamina, and to train their rhythm/footwork. I usually do it to warm up before I lift.
>>
>>42698737
How are they retarded? Boxing is meant for two people to be fighting face to face. You can't take peoples back and most shots to the back are illegal in both MMA and boxing. So, whats the purpose of even being behind your opponent? The dumb one is the guy trying to get a piggy back ride in lieu of actually fighting because he has no cardio.
>>
>>42698733
Yes.
>>
>>42685956
Exactly. Most posters here are probably early 20's and don't realize how corrupt boxing is. To think Mayweather was going to lose was foolish. The win was in before he even stepped in the ring.
>>
>>42698737
>can't fight
>>
>>42698560
Boxing works better in real life situations. You learn how to be effective much quicker with boxing than you do with MMA. It's also ridiculous to say McGregor "lasted" with Mayweather for 9 rounds. He was gassed and defeated after the 4th round, he landed less than 30% of his thrown punches, and the ref was soft on his MMA backhand shit.
Add to all that the fact that he's bigger, with longer reach, 12 years younger, is constantly in training and plays a combat sport (ie of course he's used to getting hit) and he still got embarrassed by somebody who came out of retirement to fight him. He didn't do anything impressive, he just enjoyed a payday for taking a beating.
>>
>>42685992
>MMA fighters literally don't know how throw punches
Conor could put Floyd on the floor and ground and pound him till he died. Are you going to claim they wouldn't count?
>>
>>42699004
There's some kind of a statistic out there that most fights end up on the ground.
>>
>>42699004

Fucking internet is worthless. I can't find a single round by round or score card results showing a points breakdown. All I can find is a bunch of fat fuck bloggers talking about this or that.

How many points did he lose by?
>>
>>42699090
No one knows exactly how boxing is scored anon.
It's all a big joke.

Same for MMA. Most of the fights are bullshit designed to look good.

>>42699087
It's a retarded one.
>>
>>42698912
Because it's easily exploited by people like floyd who literally turn around and turtle so they can't be hit
>>
File: 1487030213065.png (51KB, 300x219px) Image search: [Google]
1487030213065.png
51KB, 300x219px
>>42698656
>Anything can happen means a nearby bum climaxes watching your fight then you slip on his jizz, get it in your asshole and now you have AIDS.
>>
>>42685003
Because they are wearing pillows on their hands that distribute the impact of a pin-point precise shot over a wider surface area, lessening the immpact on Floyd's chin and thus delivering less concussive force than is required to cause a knockout.

Happy now, kiddo?
>>
>>42699197
>ufc's best striker needs small gloves to knock someone out
lol
>>
>>42699149
Did you read the >Whats the purpose of being behind your opponent part?

Boxing matches are decided by fighting face to face so, there is little reason to be BEHIND an opponent. Also, if someone gets behind you and stays there in a boxing should you then just stay straight up and turn towards them hoping they dont knock your head loose? That was just one way of dealing with a stupid move on Conor's part.

It was a small part of the fight, if you want to talk stupid how about Conor rabbit punching the back of Floyd's head? That's illegal in both sports and if it wasn't an exhibition fight he would lost by like 10 or 20 points or gotten DQ'd.
>>
>>42688035
>easily
>>
>>42688636
>There was never any talk of a UFC fight. McMemer wanted to box.
It was part of the banter, Floyd backed away from that quickly
>>
>>42699197
Gloves are used for faster matches and more frequent KOs not less
>>
>>42699264
Being good at striking doesn't mean being the strongest or having the best endurance. It's having the best punches and being able to keep your head and mitigate or just outright tank damage.
He's a fighter not a boxer.
He gassed because he couldn't knock him out or do serious damage which would have given him a physical and psychological advantage.
>>
I am lovin all these mad white boys so upset that their little bitch boy leprachaun who is supposed to be so tough got his ass destroyed by a black man. Why can't white people into fighting or sports?
>>
>>42699415
Just you wait he'll get his lucky charms
>>
>>42699275
It's like you didn't read what I said at all.
>exploited
>exploited
>exploited
If someone keeps turning around on (which floyd did many times to the point that the ref had to tell him stop bending over so much several times) and you're not allowed to do anything because the "great art that is boxing" says so, yes that's retarded. You can't deny that. I'm not talking about people running around behind their opponent, that shouldn't even be possible to do.

And I don't support the punches to the back of the head but it wouldn't have happenedhalf as much if MUH GREATEST BOXER wasn't busy looking at shoes half the fight.
>>
>>42699437
Bottles of Guiness carried by big tittied red heads?
>>
>boxers are so fucking dumb they call the arena in which they fight 'the ring' even though it's a square
another win for UFC
>>
>>42699264
>>42699347

>being this ignorant about unarmed combat

>>42699377

This is mostly correct, but it's best-punches-with-gloves-on. Conor never was an incredibly powerful hitter, it's his accuracy in catching guys running in and over-extending that does the trick. Obviously, large gloves provide defensive options that shape the style of fighting we see in boxing.

If still restricted to punches only but fighting in 4oz gloves/bare knuckle, the nature (and possibly, outcome) of the fight would be different. This isn't factoring in Floyd's hand brittleness or taking anything away from his victory, btw.
>>
>>42699504
>The squared circle
kek what a bunch o fucking idiots
>>
Floyd couldn't have even fought Conor without gloves. He had to stop sparring 2 weeks out because his hands hurt.
>>
>>42699455
Boxing has rules to protect fighters and to keep the action going just like MMA does. Floyd's use of getting low is taking advantage of ; rules against being timid (crouching until the ref gets involved), and the fact you can't hit people in the back. Sure its an exploit and how is that bad? The fighter is taking full advantage of the rules of the game to better benefit them so they can ultimately win the fight. The equivalent would be keeping two hands on the ground so your opponent can't knee you in MMA. You are stalling so your opponent can't blast you in the face giving you a chance to get to a more advantageous position.

Also, Conor was doing rabbit punches in the clinch AND if he got too close because Conor had no ability to fight inside, not solely because of how low he was getting. Conor's shit boxing ability is more to blame than Floyd's choices of style in the boxing ring.
>>
>>42699693
>How is exploitation bad?
Because it spits in the face of the spirit of the sport, you said yourself boxing is about two people facing each other face to face. Sure it's within the rules but the rules aren't perfect and in this case are blatantly being abused.

Stop trying to defend this bullshit when you know it's wrong. You can criticize things you are a fan of.
>>
>>42699847
I don't think its wrong at all. Nor do I think it spits in the face of the sport. The spectacle itself was more of an insult than Mayweathers choices in a fight against an MMA fighter.

Did you watch the undercard? None of that occurred in any of the other fights between BOXERS. It was a shitshow for profit and it isn't indicative of what commonly happens in a boxing match. The only reason why I engaged you in the first place is because you seem to be saying those exploits are large portions of the sport or even that fight which isn't true in either account.
>>
>>42684980
>>
>>42699661
he's 40
has punched hundreds of people
50 professional fights, all of which he has won
the fuck more do you wy bois want from him
Cant you just admit that a black man is the GOAT?
>>
>>42700063
>It was a shitshow for profit and it isn't indicative of what commonly happens in a boxing match.
Yet it and the Pacquiao fight were the most talked about matches in recent history and both of them were garbage to watch for anyone who wasn't already an entrenched fan. People tuned in to see the biggest name in boxing turn around and bend over.
>>
>>42700063
Who's fighting who has nothing to do with the fact that exploitation of the rules takes away from the sport. Stop thinking about this one fight and think about the fact that this strategy of literally bending over and turning you back is acceptable according to the rules. That's fucking retarded and to say otherwise is to show how far up boxing's ass you are if you think that literally curling up in the middle of a fight should be accepted as a valid strategy.
>>
File: 1469576308637.jpg (92KB, 679x631px) Image search: [Google]
1469576308637.jpg
92KB, 679x631px
>>42684980
Why are still talking about this stupid fight? A boxer won a boxing match...fucking shocker.

Does anyone think Lebron James is going to win the Home Run Derby this year?
>>
>>42699415
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QIYYd-v8jI
>black boxer steps into UFC octagon vs white man ex wrestler mma fighter
>gets destroyed in a matter of seconds
>white UFC mma fighter steps into boxing ring vs what is possibly the best black boxer in history
>lasts more than 30 minutes against him, wins many of the rounds, loses via early stoppage
black """"""men""""""
>>
>>42700462
>obviously never seen a Mayweather fight and also doesn't understand the timing differences in boxing and MMA

you are so fucking stupid lol
>>
>>42684980
UFC is a meme.

Mayweather would probably beat him in the Octagon as well.

Probably knock him out with one clean punch,
>>
>>42685077

>fishhook.jpg
>>
File: 1436625735082.jpg (30KB, 514x914px) Image search: [Google]
1436625735082.jpg
30KB, 514x914px
>>42684980
if u want to duck 90 degrees to avoid further damage (without being saved by a ref) to wait until your opponent gets tired, then yes do boxing.

if you want to effectively shut down most opponents with different skills mma is your choice.
>>
>>42688061

Note, dude said "no grappling" not punches only. McG would do great if he could clinch fight and grab, no hugs as defense. Add in kicks and knees and Mayweather has zero chance.
>>
File: 1500196253660.jpg (13KB, 167x175px) Image search: [Google]
1500196253660.jpg
13KB, 167x175px
>>42700462
>best black boxer in history
>>
>>42696047
you cant face teep?

wow. Muay thai and boxing is the only worth while blood sport now?
>>
>>42702057
Its kinda fucked up how yoel romero can fly into someones face with his knee but hes not allowed to kick them
>>
File: 20170531_213139-1.jpg (512KB, 1079x850px) Image search: [Google]
20170531_213139-1.jpg
512KB, 1079x850px
>>42700462
>best black boxer in history
>>
>>42685084
>you don't pull up to tennis looking to slam dunk.

Oh, ok...
>>
>>42698478
It's a tattoo
>>
>>42684980
top b8
>>
>>42687493
Agreed, my boxing stamina went from zero to 100 after six weeks of road work. Circuit training, xfit etc don't come close to the benefits actual running gives where stamina is concerned.
>>
>>42688744

I hate Mayweather and I don't care for the sport of boxing, but Mcgregor did nothing good!

He fucking gassed himself while Mayweather was treating the match like a sparring session.

The only thing good about Mcgregor was the trash talking before the fight.
>>
Nice bait faggot
>>
>>42685003
Neither could the hardest hitters in his own sport, what is your point?

I mean seriously, he is fucking undefeated. Just think about it for a second.
>>
>>42685044
>first time boxer
You Reddit tier normie motherfucker need to fuck off and stop talking about shit you know absolutely nothing about. Conor began boxing at the age of 12. He was Ireland's youth boxing champion. Boxing was his beginning.
You fucking people are so annoying. Fake ass fight fans.
>>
>>42686219
Shameful.

But this is why I don't watch rigged sports.
>>
>>42702182
Nice net game bitch boy! Dunk on the fags!
>>
>>42685003
>not allowed to kick
>not allowed to grapple
Literally different sports my dude.
>>
>>42687801
>that webm

HOW THE
WHAT THE
>>
>>42696737
turning your back is actually not legal in boxing, but neither is floyds hammer fists
>>
watched the fight last night. conor's feet looked glued to the floor after round 4

wish I had money to bet on it, poor returns but safest bet I have ever seen, ever

>but match fixing
anyone who threw this match would be killed by the mafia so no. it was never a possibility.
>>
>>42699299
He never wanted it. To say he backed away implies he ever had interest.
>>
>>42694134
Boxing. The ability to throw a punch like a boxer will end any fight before you are taken down.
>>
>>42702635
>Undefeated
>50 fights in some 20 years

Meanwhile...
>Sugar Ray Robinson
>40 fights undefeated and going up a weight class in 2 years
>DQ
>Year long break
>89 undefeated fights in 12 or so years

Tell me more about how Mayweather is GOAT ya mark.
>>
>>42684980
If you want to learn how to fight then learn how to use other weapons than just your hands. Its like having a massive weapon arsenal, but you decide to go for the pistol.

No one knows how a kick looks, and no one can take the power from a kick. Unless you have trained for it.
>>
>>42684980
If anything, it proved that a well-rounded MMA fighter can hold his own with the greatest of all time.

Also, in a real fight, Floyd would drop after the very first head kick.
>>
>>42706206
i will just kick you
>>
>>42699347
Gloves were originally used to mitigate damage to hands and cuts to the face, this to ensure longer matches for more spectacle and more KOs (and a healthy dose of brain damage).
As gloves became thicker, boxers had to learn to punch harder. A boxer without gloves can punch hard enough to send his hands to snap city.
MMA fighters usually don't strike as hard because their gloves aren't nearly as soft so they can do damage with lesser punches. Then when they are required to strike that hard, as McGregor war, they fall short.
>>
>>42706182
>watched the fight last night. conor's feet looked glued to the floor after round 4

mcGregors biggest enemy wasnt Floyd, but himself. He doesnt have the stamina. THe TKO in the 9th round wasnt due to floyd outboxing him, it was due to him gassing out.

Floyd didnt outbox him. Connor landed more punches than manny managed to do in 12 rounds. And with a higher accuracy. He dodged Floyds punches left and right, outmanouvered him in the first rounds.
And he was retarded to not keep his hands up when he got gassed.

Mcgregor has the skills of a world class fighter, but the gass tank of a beginner.
>>
>>42686814
he won the first four rounds dingus.
>>
>Watch boxing
>two black dudes punch each other with no force at all for the first couple of rounds
>then they hug for the rest of the hour-long match
>none of this mattered because the winner is always pre-determined in this, the most corrupt sport of all time
L M A O
M
A
O
>>
>>42686505
conor would whoop floyds ass standing up in mma match easily lol
>what are kicks
>what are elbows
>what are threats of takedowns influencing your movement
>>
McGregor fought better than Pacquiao did, but Mayweather is just untouchable
>>
>>42706352
this, people dont understand that boxers have no clue what a kick, elbow or a knee looks like, and therefore wont react to it properly when its thrown. And there are many rules in boxing which you can use to your advantage, but it would get your shit destroyed in mma.
>>
>>42688061
>Mayweather
>Withstanding even a single low kick
>>
>>42697196
how the fuck would you know, you take steroids at 40 years old? explain
>>
>>42700063
why are you larping as a boxing fan? you dont even know that turning your back is illegal
>>
>>42685044
Mayweather is the best defensive/technical boxer. He's won basically all of his matches by points, not by KO/TKO.
>>
>>42685044
>40 year old, retired, featherfisted athlete only took 10 rounds to stop a peak, physical prime, 170 lb, top of his sport athlete.
>>
>>42706398
>implying kick elbow or knee is not a basic human movement but a rocket science
>>
ITT : beta boys defending their respective man's honor
>>
>>42706164
Throwing light punches that take no energy and varying your speed keeps the opponent guessing, keeps them form timing you eaiser and forces them to have an active guard helping in tiring them out. Mcgregor is just retarded and has no idea how to effectively apply it.
>>
>>42706490
Why are you a faggot?
>>
File: 1416151180287.jpg (107KB, 1096x731px) Image search: [Google]
1416151180287.jpg
107KB, 1096x731px
>>42706398
>boxing doesn't have a little thousand former kickboxers and Muay Thai fighters

you literally can't be this dumb.
>>
>>42706540
if you dont have experience on how it looks, when and how it can be thrown, then you will not know its comming.
>>
>>42706551
Could we talk about THIS. Like how the fuck people feel the need to go various lengths and even become aggressive when defending an athlete that they don't even know
>>
>>42706594
You should make proper sentences before you call people dumb
>>
>>42706606

>this guy makes a valid point, better derail his train of thought!
>>
>>42706598
But you have. You know what is kick, what is elbow, what is knee because it's the most basic shit. It's not wrestling or jj shit. It is literally straightforward movement. Sure it is fast and if in boxing match you won't expect it. But you can't claim that boxing doesn't build reaction, and when you enter an mma match you would expect that shit.

tldr: kicks and shit is not a complex movement, so it doesn't require specific traning, only basic reaction.
>>
>>42687098
>I was actually impressed he lasted as long as he did.
I wasn't. It was obvious gayweather just wanted him to got as long as it did. He played with Conan McGregor.
>>
>>42687157
>Because the 40 year old is the best defensive boxer of all time
Nah. Niccolino Loche.
>>
>/box/fags

https://youtu.be/mnm6VyFcel0
>>
>>42706622
Boxing is a basic movement too, but get a guy who doesnt know how to box in the ring and he will never tell what kind of punch is comming.

There are many examples of how people use different kicks and hide it in different ways. If youre not experienced with it you wont know. Which is why those who specialise with kicks (like stephen tompson) are doing so well.

And with the kicks in play there is much larger range, so a boxer would have to get through kicking range before he gets into boxing range. And when he cant tell the difference between all the different kicks and how they look he will not know where to block. Unless hes fighting some really slow fighter.
>>
>>42706665
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82w1uWQRgtU

The first combination here is a perfect example how you can hide your kick. And people without experience will never see it comming.
>>
>>42696047
UFC was always shit. A commercial gig for BJJ where they only fought selected cans.

The guy on the left in your pic got in because he allegedly beat Frank Dux (yes, the guy the movie Bloodsport is allegedly based on, a very famous fraud im martial arts circles even back then) in a streetfight in Paris, which the Gracies watched.

It's about as believable as it sounds.
>>
>>42698666
>MMA requires a swiss army knife of skills and as evidenced by CM Punk
Lol. You never did MMA, didn't you?

MMA needs two things:
>abysmal striking
>so-so wrestling
And that's basically it.
>>
>>42699455
>I don't understand boxing OR MMA
>>
>>42700179
>GOAT
That's Marciano. Maybe Dempsey, Maybe Loche.
>>
Ironpill me on Muay Thai. Effective striking combat?
>>
>>42685044
You've gotten a lot of good answers already, but i'd like to elaborate.
Boxing is just as much an entertainment sport as it is a martial arts sport. The fans would be very disappointed if the match ended in the first round. You dont want to make the match anti-climactic by it being too short, nor do you want to make it boring by making it too long. Both McGregor and Mayweather knows this. They want to satisfy their fans/customers which in return will give them more revenue.

My subjective opinion: Mayweather could most likely have ended this match a lot earlier but chose to play it safe and make the match a bit longer. McGregor knew his chances of winning were small and therefore chose to give the customers a good "show" by being aggressive and energetic.
Thread posts: 270
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.