[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: giphy.gif (83KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
83KB, 200x200px
Hey /fit/ im currently 5' 11'' and 108lbs. As you can probably tell im grossly underweight and i need your help. Im from /a/ and /r9k/ and if i want to escape the hell that is r9k i need to be a normal person. All i do all day is sit in bed and eat constantly, and thats not an exaggeration either. I eat 3 meals a day and consistently eat food in between but i cant seem to gain weight. What do you gym rats and meat hunks recommend to fix my dire problem? Pic related is basically me
>>
read the sticky

at 108 lbs it should be really easy to gain weight
>>
>>42683379
the sticky?
elaborate please
>>
File: Screenshot (112).png (194KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (112).png
194KB, 1366x768px
>>42683379
>>
>>42683386
u gotta eat the sticky stuff anon if u wanna get big
>>
>>42683400

>steam
>chrome
>win 10

lmao kys faggit
>>
>>42683402
Just follow this anons advice and you'll be good
>>
>>42683426
not windows 10 first off, second i already said im from r9k and /a/ so sorry if i like my web browser to be speedy
>>42683429
>>42683402
i dont understand what the sticky is, is it semen? Ive already tried that and i wasnt a fan
>>
Don't worry anon, the league of supermen are here to help you. Successful individuals prefer helping those around them instead of bringing them down to their level. Also, do you have friend issues? Because I can help you out with that. I used to be an r9k no friends sleep all day but fat, and I had to learn how to make friends like a normal person, which I have done successfully.
>>
>>42683451
yes it is anon, and u have to get it from multiple sources as well
>>
>>42683454
Well i can make friends over a long period of time so im not too concerned there, im just more worried about the whole "i dont gain weight no matter what and i look like im from Ethiopia" thing
>>
Ah yes, because we here at /fit/ are succesful and good members of society.
>>
>>42683497
well i figured you guys are all roasties and chads because thats what everyone says about this board
>>
>>42683486
>"i dont gain weight no matter what and i look like im from Ethiopia"
False.
You just don't eat enough. Having one large meal until you explode and then nothing for the rest of the day isn't "eating a lot". You need to eat like that 5 times a day if you want to gain weight.
>>
>>42683510
bub, i said i eat three meals and consistently snack throughout the day and multiple times during the night
Do i have a tapeworm?
>>
>>42683531
Do you eat at least 5000 kcal / day?
>>
>>42683426
Lol get a load of Captain counter-culture over here

>This is why yo can't get girls
>>
>>42683534
i did the math once and it was something like 4200 calories i think
>>
>>42683534
hes b8ing you
>>
>>42683544
Post what you've had today so far because I highly doubt you're eating 4.2k without some kind of mass gainer and still claim you're a skinnylet.
>>
>>42683550
ok ill try to figure it out by wadding through the trash filling my room but itll take a bit
>>
>>42683451
The sticky is a PDF link at the top of the board on the first page, theres a dancing dinosaur above it, cant miss it.
>>
9 3/4oz dorrito bag - 1500 cal
500mL dr pepper x3 - 630 cal
approx half a box of oreos - 960 cal
string cheese x 3 - 240 cal
poptards x2 - 400 cal
ramen x2 - 580 cal
fudge pops x6 - 240 cal

this comes out to be 4550 calories give or take
keep in mind that i could be forgetting or adding food to todays diet based on what garbage i think i tossed recently
>>
>>42683555
oh ok sorry about that, ive never been on here before so i didnt realize that was a thing
>>
>>42683599
>all that utter shit
try eating real food man
>>
>>42683505
chad checking in here. eat more food.. lift weights. do this every day for 600 days.. repeat for the next 600 days.. check in
>>
>>42683599
this is garbage. you are literally eating like a potato, not lifting, and you wonder why you dont look like a norsk god
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.