[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone here lifts after sniffing coke? How does it feel? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: tony-montana_33025167_orig_.jpg (44KB, 350x438px) Image search: [Google]
tony-montana_33025167_orig_.jpg
44KB, 350x438px
Someone here lifts after sniffing coke? How does it feel? What are the cons of doing it regularly?
>>
>>42681550
the cons of doing coke regularly are that you die at 50 because cocaine is extremely cardiotoxic
>>
>>42681550
>cons
you become a cokehead and sauna yourself like zyzz
>>
It destroys your endorphin receptors. Mine were already fucked up from chronic masturbation (2-3 times a day since I was 12.) so I wasn't worried but Jesus. I never feel happy anymore. I drink 2 liters of diet coke a day and jog about 3 miles every other day and I never get happy or a runner's high. Real sugar doesn't do anything for me. Sex is just a boring chore.
I often ponder suicide.
>>
I have, it was awful. It started out as a good idea but as soon as I poured that devilish carbonated liquid on the counter I knew I was in for a hell of a ride. I took my first pass snorting the coke and a burning sensation was an idiot followed by the prickling of carbonation down my nasal passageways. I ended up sputtering like a fool for a few minutes while the hookers stood still, holding a small baggie, with confused looks on their faces.

Suffice to say, lifting did not go well afterwards.
>>
>>42681575
stfu you skinny phaggot
>>
>>42681576
BTW meant to say I'm a chronic user. Was. 3 years clean. Ask me anything, try to keep it fitness related.
>>
>>42681550
Cons:
30 year old with the chronic heart problems of a 50 year old
Pros:
Feels fucking awesome

Solution:
Do it only sometimes.

It's not as addictive as people say it is- the statistic is skewed because you get fired from your corporate job after a positive piss test when you tell them the Truth:
>haven't thought about coke since your days in kappa nu at cornell but this weekend in atlantic city once the hooker presented her ass and jerry from accounting broke out the vial you got hit with a huge wave of why the fuck not

but get to keep your job and go to kush rehab if you Lie
>I've been struggling with my coke addiction for years. I'm worried about losing my wife and kids!
>>
>>42681550

Overstimulating, too quick, overpriced. Will make you feel like shit after.
>>
>>42681564
>>42681575
It can't hurt so much once a month maybe?
>>
>>42681550
i used to inject coke, i hated snorting it.
i'd never be able to lift weights like that.
i'd have a heart attack most definitely.
>>
>>42681604
How do you feel now? I know it's not fitness related but do you enjoy yourself now? Are you in a relationship or was during that time?
>>
>>42681550
not worth it - the local anesthetic effect of the cocaine on your nasal passages will make heavy breathing from lifting annoying. also rapidly elevated heart rate will make it hard to finish high reps. just take amphetamines if you want a similar stimulated effect that impacts lifting less.
>>
>>42681550
Dude xD just smoke weed it's 1000 times better and healthier than coke and it's not even a drug! Do it dude, weed is the best. Trust me. Matter of fact, I'm about to spark up a joint after a good workout in the gym and get SSUUUPPPERRRR high dude. Were is the best dude don't do anything else, everything else is bad xD. I'm smoking on some purple urkle rn if anyone was wonder lol what is everyone else smoking on? Another good thing about weed is that u can smoke all u won't a u won't get any of the bad side effects like coke lol try it dude u won't regret it xD
>>
>>42681550
>wasting coke on a workout
>>
>>42681636
I went through girls pretty quick because I was handsome and energetic and charismatic. I can't keep a girl now because I'm miserable 90% of the time and I end up pushing then away. I guess I fetishizing my own sadness here but there's really nothing that makes me feel happy anymore. Nature sometimes almost does it.
>>
>>42681695
damn dude, in the same fucking boat.
coke head for 2 years and i'm completely burned out.
i'm guessing my brain chemistry is just completely fucked and i'll have to deal with being miserable.
feels good
>>
>>42681695
Were you a chronic masturbator before coke and girls, or during too?
>>
>>42681760
Before and during. Now I try to limit that to once a week. I don't really have a crazy high sex drive anymore either.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.