[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

please hurry i dont want to die bald AND alone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: g53245g34.png (970KB, 1280x1030px) Image search: [Google]
g53245g34.png
970KB, 1280x1030px
please hurry i dont want to die bald AND alone
>>
>>42680979

I'm bald and I think this is a waste of time. I would much rather they learn to repair my spine when I make a trip to snap-city.
>>
>>42681067
I hate my spine. Why are they such fragile fucking things? I wish the Big MT was real so that they could remove it. I would make hectic gains as a lobotomite and they get to have downy orgies as well which is pretty rad.
>>
>>42681067
Its 100% not a waste of time because they'll never get to fixing the internal human structure until they're 100% sure that the stem cells don't turn into raging cancer or get rejected the moment they put them in. After all, if they can't give you your hair back why would you trust them to give you a spinal fix? Growing hair is a relatively easy experiment to control for since if it does go cancer or get rejected then it's relatively easy to identify and fix since it's on your skin. Plus that sweet financial incentive to make stem cells profitable will definitely drive pharmaceuticals to invest.
>>
Baldness is a sign of higher test levels. I know bald guys that drown in puss. Don't let the bald gene get you down. I personally think it's alpha, especially with a beard to compliment it.
>>
>>42681171
I can't grow a beard though. What does this mean?
>>
>>42681196

You probably aren't white
>>
>>42680979
Link
>>
>>42681196
It means you need to go on fetlife as a baby fetishist for older couples. There is still hope, kiddo.
>>
>>42681171
It's a sign of the male pattern baldness gene. Lots of low test guys out there with aggressive hair loss, all it takes is some DHT, which people with low test also have, just less.
>>
>>42681067

Maybe if you tone down your ego and lift normal sized weights instead of autistic powerlifting with bad form you won't blow your spine out.

Hair growth treatment that works = way more money to be made
>>
the worlds gonna be such a better looking place when all baldcels are gone hurry up
>>
>>42681115
I wish the legion was real bro, just back to basics with no technology making people soft and complacent. Now that's the true /fit/ faction of NV
>>
>>42680979
go bruins

fuck U$C
>>
>>42681965
The Bruins are in Boston.
>>
>>42681150
If it weren't for republicans we would already know and be 8+ years more advanced
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.