[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reminder that face is everything and physique is 100% supplemental

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: aefwrgteh.jpg (58KB, 522x345px) Image search: [Google]
aefwrgteh.jpg
58KB, 522x345px
reminder that face is everything and physique is 100% supplemental
>>
That's why I bench using my face
>>
>>42680522

Reminder that every girl likes different things.
>>
>>42680542
but they all like attractive things
>>
>>42680522
.........until you are on a beach
>>
Not helpful. Strive to be the best version of yourself you can be everyone. You can't choose or maybe not even change your face but you can change your body.
>>
File: 1412609998968.jpg (252KB, 1024x845px) Image search: [Google]
1412609998968.jpg
252KB, 1024x845px
>>42680522
Reminder that thats not true/a huge oversimplification

Reminder that lifting is fun and satisfying as fuck

Reminder that there are no skinnyfat slayers and youre just a lazy loser trying to justify your lack of work ethic
>>
sludge can i see a face pic of you?
>>
How often do you shave those meaty eyebrows friend? Seems like you shaved that unibrow pretty recently.
>>
>>42682287
NEVER SHAVE YOUR EYEBROWS GODDAMNIT. Pluck them, you assholes. You want stubbly fuckin browse?? not a good look.
>>
File: NDVU7Jg_d.jpg (38KB, 481x558px) Image search: [Google]
NDVU7Jg_d.jpg
38KB, 481x558px
Triangle area of face is everything.
>>
File: CK_E2CGUMAA90zi.jpg (12KB, 214x250px) Image search: [Google]
CK_E2CGUMAA90zi.jpg
12KB, 214x250px
>>42680522
>face is everything
Then you should probably kill yourself and get it over with, Shlomo.
>>
File: 1501022222830.jpg (200KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501022222830.jpg
200KB, 640x640px
>great face and jaw
>thick head of hair
>ginger

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>42682328
Right is fine desu. He just needs a better haircut
>>
>>42682841
I heard some hot girls talking about how they "loved them some ginger" earlier today in my dorm staircase. idk, maybe they were talking about the cooking ingredient.
>>
>>42680550

Attractiveness is defined differently by each individual.

Some will like a rugged hard looking man some will like a pretty boy kind of guy.

Example: I personally think scarlett johansson is ugly and would not want to fuck if given the chance though a lot of people will disagree I just cant find her attractive.
>>
>>42682853
THEY PROBABLY WERE
REEEEEEEE
>>
>>42682841
>what is hair dye?
>>
>>42682319
Wait is this a meme or is this real? I always run my trimmer over them with the guard
>>
>>42682881
Standards are generally calculated based on a median distribution curve, therefore if you think scarlett johanson is ugly, that makes you a statistical outlier, as probably 80+% of men would agree that she's attractive, therefore your opinion has 0 (zero) weight.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder in some sense, but there are objective biological "beauty" standards (Traits we instinctively find attractive in the opposite sex, another indicator is humans being extremely sexually dimorphic)

tl;dr - cope
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.