[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SmellsLikeManlet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Worriedblackdude.jpg (228KB, 1300x940px) Image search: [Google]
Worriedblackdude.jpg
228KB, 1300x940px
Jesus christ, /fit/.
I'm 183 cm, and I've always thought that was pretty decent, since it's bang-on 6 ft.
Today I realized that among my close friends, the next shortest is 189 cm, and one is even (((195 cm))). I'm not a manlet, am I?
>>
>tfw 5'11 and dutch
You don't know true pain, op
>>
>>42679810
> not 7 foot
Yeah you're a manlet gtfo
>>
>>42679810
Dude 5"10 is the average for white males. You aren't a manlet
>>
>>42679849
>Americans
>White
>>
>>42679810
anything under 6'1 is manlet status
>>
>>42679827

Same here
180cm and Dutch
Look like a fucking manlet anywhere
>>
File: IMG_0526.jpg (170KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0526.jpg
170KB, 750x1334px
>>42679941
Anything under 6'9 is manlet status
>>
>>42680086
>6'9
>look as intimidating as a 5'6 manleta
sad!
>>
What height would you want to be? I'm 6'4 and wouldn't want to change anything. Almost everyone I've talked to about this is unsatisfied with their height.
>>
Height is important. Ideal male height is below 185 centimeters. Anything above that is a death sentence in terms of bone health.

But what is more important is to let go of your frustrations, work on yourself and share that with others.

I am 5'10'', I fell for the manlet meme and actually thought there was something wrong with me. So much, I bought Roches just to get closer to being 5'11. But after I went from 121 kg to 93 (still going) and ran a few cycles of 5x5, all of my past girl friends (I am not sure what to call females with who I stay in touch and go out) started looking at me like I am a piece of ass to fuck. Too bad I won't ever fall for the women meme. I have a friend who's a little bit taller, actually handsome, but he gets played by every single piece of ass like a fucking child. Because he wants to fuck. Then, he wants to fuck with a meaning. Then he wants to fuck someone who means something to him, but also blah blah, and so forth.

If you want to fuck girls, go on Tinder. You will get hooked up in seconds. I never did that, because that's fucking beta. Real men treat women like they don't exist to them in terms of sexual attraction. And you mean that. And if you accomplish all of the above, you will get PUSSY GALORE.
>>
Nobody cares about your height unless you are in that Game of Thrones guy territory. If you fall for this short guy stuff you will just feel insecure and that is worse than being an inch shorter or whatever.
>>
>>42680724
>be king of the north
>be 5'7
>princess entitled says you're too short
>she fucks you anyway

women don't know what they want
>>
>>42680617
t. Sad person who has never fallen in love
>>
I didn't know people actually fell for this meme
>>
>>42680751
I have, I had a girlfriend for 6 years. That's why I started lifting and decided to take care of myself.
>>
>>42679909
It's about 5'10 in the UK as well as many European countries. Even the tallest average is only 6', in Nederlands.
It's all relative though. Every guy feels short when he sees a taller guy. I feel fine at ~170 5'9-5'10 in the US but when I see taller guys I feel small. I knew a 5'8 Dane who was fuckin suicidal about it. This thread is gay and posted a billion times a day.
Suck a fat one OP.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.