[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is fitter, Good or Evil?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: god_vs_satan.png (687KB, 900x561px) Image search: [Google]
god_vs_satan.png
687KB, 900x561px
Which do you use your gains for?
>>
>>42678929
Evil is more aesthetic but good has more functional strength.

Evil will put on a good show in the beginning but will ultimately be defeated by based good.
>>
>>42680302

/thread
>>
>>42680302
>t. Fatty powerlifting good
>>
I AAAAMMMM MY SCAAAAAARS AHHHHH
>>
>>42678929
Good is that handsome dad who loves his family and has barbecue and shit and works out for health
Evil is a sick cunt who slays pussy as frequently as you breathe and finds commitment dumb. He works out for aesthetic
Your choice
>>
>>42678929
Pragmatic is the clear winner here.

IDK which christian figure that would be. Probably old testament plus new testament god mixed together.

>Isn't a bitch, doesn't let people fuck him over, demands what's rightfully his
>willing to sacrifice and do his best for the good of all people until, again, they fuck him.

Jesus was getting stabbed and begging god not to destroy the earth. God didn't.

That's cause he was like "Oh jesus may have a point I'll hear him out but I really want to scorch the earth with hellfire or flood it again like the last time they talked shit."

Pragmatic routine is aesthetics + strength + using fitness as a personal journey of self discovery
>>
File: 4chanMissionary.png (35KB, 1003x175px) Image search: [Google]
4chanMissionary.png
35KB, 1003x175px
>>42681030
Old testament and new testament God are one and the same. Read the Bible (KJV) again anon.
Jesus didn't come to make peace, he came to bring division. There is a wrong and right way to live, you must abide by it. He shows salvation is only through him, you reject it you die in hell.
Also meek doesn't mean weak. It means more of those with the ability but humbling. If yiu can fight and choose not to when not necessary.
Jesus was a carpenter, he needed to be fit. Satan is a fag literally.
>>
>>42681148
That's a pretty fringe interpretation dipshit
>>
>>42681157
Which idea?
For meek see here(don;t meme me about Arhamic) http://greekwordstudies.blogspot.ca/2007/03/meek.html
For both God's not being the same, don't be a heretic.
For Division and not peace
>32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

40 He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.
Matthew 10:32-40

To Further emphasize
> Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. Matthew 10:34
>>
>>42678929
Spiritual gains bro
>>
>>42681030
Marcion aren't you supposed to be dead?
>>
File: IMG_20170829_223349739.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170829_223349739.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
That feel when your a card carrying member
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.