[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lifting is for college kids and twerps in high school. If you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 12513corpexec.jpg (75KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
12513corpexec.jpg
75KB, 500x300px
Lifting is for college kids and twerps in high school.

If you lift weights past the age of 25 you're a joke and don't have a real life/job/career and are still a manchild with zero responsibilities.
>>
>>42678321
>dedicate 45 minutes a day to a hobby means you are a manchild without responsibilities

You're just boring af mate.
>>
>>42678348
Works out for 45 min
enjoy staying dyel friend
>>
I'm 43, and have been a professional software developer for longer than some of you have been alive. I rarely drink/party anymore because I've "been there done that" and don't need to go back. Have been dating a nice cardio bunny for about a year now. AMA.
>>
File: 1499296757714.gif (3MB, 257x212px) Image search: [Google]
1499296757714.gif
3MB, 257x212px
>>42678321
can't resist the b8. lifting helps maintain iq and my ability to fuck your wife harder.
>>
I don't know how people can stay trapped in a cubicle for 10 hours a day and not feel the need to exercise.
>>
>>42678321
Lifting become even more of a necessity as you get older. Strength training literally can postpone or even reverse some signs of aging in older adults. In addition to physical benefits, you are more likely to benefit socially and professionaly from the energy and confidence you gain from an active life style as well get sidelined from life due to avoiding injuries. See how much fun you can have on the weekends when you can't lift you hands above shoulder height and see how forgettable you are when you're just another doughey, paunchy middle aged guy in a baggy suit.
>>
>>42678386
>43
>Dating
Lol
>>
>>42678513

Top kek. Who the fuck dates in 40s lmfao.

Nigger u should have had 2 kids by now what the fuck are u doing?
Planning to marry in ur 50-s hahahahhah
>>
>>42678513
>>42678552

So, in this current year, 2017, there are actually guys who still believe marriage is a good, useful situation for any self-respecting man to enter into? Whew, lads!
>>
>>42678321
>get to work an hour early
>take a 2 hour lunch
>workout
>literally no impact on my work or social life whatsoever
>>
>>42678386
>43
>“software developer“
>No family

Lmao manchild
>>
>>42678395

I think you confused cardio with lifting.
>>
>>42678321
I make $40.00/hour doing tax work, I own my house, my car, and have a wife of ten years and a daughter. I also lift at age 29.

Your move, OP.
>>
>>42678321
Lifting is the best treatment I've ever had. Fuck off.

T. 35yo fibromyalgia patient
>>
>>42678671
MGTOW amirite xD
>>
>>42678821
What sport do you play?
>>
File: 0.jpg (999KB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
999KB, 4000x4000px
>>42678321
>>
>>42678748
>getting married
18+ board
>>
>>42678513
>marrying instead of slamming young puss
spotted the 18 year old
>>
I'm a senior engineer at Google. A straight white male, not a diversity hire. Building a startup on the side. Have a hot gf way out of my league, and many friends. Have a vey high standard of living. Just turned 30, lifting for about 3 years.
>>
>>42679553
come on fgt you know you ain't shit.
>>
Probably a troll but I'm 23 on 90k working 60+ hours often, a lot of guys I work with are older and on 200k+ and they all gym too.
Healthy body, healthy mind my dude
>>
>My mom's friend is a CEO of a local bank; and he keeps up his own law firm
>Still in good shape
>And in 40s

Yeeeah nah buddy.
you're a joke and don't have a real life/job/career if you're making threads like these, to debase other people based on what they find fulfilling.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.