[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ido Portal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
What this guy does looks amazing.

Has anybody tried it? What do you think of this Israeli dude?
Today two of my friends taught me some exercises with tennis balls and the lizard walk. Shit is fucking fun.
>>
>>42676718
>"work out" 6+ hours a day
>look good
>hurrdy durr people that don't look like me are just stoopid XD

Yes, if you do anything remotely physically challenging for 6 hours a day you're going to look great. Portal is a massive egotist though, and thinks (or probably more accurately sells) his silly monkey moves as the reason he looks the way he does, rather than just admitting it's because all he does everyday is move his body which isn't practical for someone not earning their living by selling the system.
>>
File: img_4167.png (477KB, 840x472px) Image search: [Google]
img_4167.png
477KB, 840x472px
>>
>>42676746
Oh I didn't know that it is anywhere close to 6 hours. I still think we can learn something from him. I mean, Michael Phelps also has a long ass workout almost everyday, but we don't need to go that far to swim good. I think doing some of Ido's stuff will be beneficial for the majority of us, being stiff as fuck only lifting weights in the gym.
>>
>>42676819
You're gonna make it man. That's the kind of thinking that gets you further ahead. I didn't mean to say that his stuff is useless, or that training for a long duration is bad, just that you shouldn't expect to look the way he does doing some lizard walks and monkey locomotion stuff without putting the same amount of time he does.

He does indeed have plenty of useful ideas and info that anyone could improve themselves with.
>>
>>42676819
http:// antranik .org/the-floreio-project/
Here's a great link for his stuff.
>>
>>42677052
Thank you for that. Have you done anything from him that you really liked doing?
>>
>>42677113
Not really but his training was interesting so I found this link a while ago. I sometimes do his mobility videos, his shoulder one was good.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.