[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This board used to be the health board before it was renamed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: toothpaste.jpg (39KB, 440x256px) Image search: [Google]
toothpaste.jpg
39KB, 440x256px
This board used to be the health board before it was renamed and this place will probably more helpful than /b/ so I'll ask my question here.

Are repair and protect toothpastes actually worth it or is it just a meme?
>>
I also would like to know this. I use this exact same toothpaste daily for over a year now.
>>
Good review on https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GZRHVIQ/
>>
>>42676680
>>42677254
Sensodyne specifically is quite good and I have actually been recommended to use it by several different dentists.

The sensitivity in my teeth definitely lessened after a week or two of using it. Now I swear by it.
>>
I uses that orange hammer toothpaste, no idea what its called.

It seems to work well? I heard good stuff about it at least
>>
Is non fluoride toothpaste worth it?
I've been using it for a few weeks now and my teeth have gotten yellower so I'm considering quitting
>>
>like hard toothbrushes
>nowhere fucking sells them
>stuck with medium shit that has absolutely no resistance and barely cleans my teeth

How can normies stand these weak ass brushes, I fucking hate them. I have an old as fuck Hard bristle toothbrush i still use despite it being fucked because it still provides a better brush than a fresh out the packaging medium one.
>>
you do know that dentist are payed by this companies to recomend stuff? its big money from multinacionals..
>>
>>42677354
>Is non fluoride toothpaste worth it?
Only if you care about your pineal gland. I literally do not understand why people would put something as toxic as sodium fluoride in their mouth.

Keep using non fluoride toothpaste. Your teeth might be more yellow, but that is not an indication of their health.
>>
>>42676680
>>42677319
I've been using this since uni and I can attest it's pretty quality. I wouldn't know if it's the best or not, but the price is reasonable and I can find it almost anywhere.
>>
>>42677410
Could you red pill me on what happens with the pineal gland? Maybe the fluoride in my toothpaste made me too stupid to google it lel

Should I maybe brush 3x a day with non fluoride to get them a bit whiter?
>>
>>42676680
Partially a meme. Just get one with fluoride and a good toothbrush. Also, avoid alcoholic mouthwash.
Going to disagree with >>42677410
Your body needs fluoride and you're supposed to get it naturally through the water source. Problem is we're probably not living where we evolved and drinking the water sources we need so we aren't getting the required fluoride from water, so supplementing it through toothpaste is a good option.
Everything I read on pineal gland calcification was
> WE
level
>>
>>42677586
The only stuff I can find that's medically "on the level" is

>linked to migraines and headaches
>higher degree of calcification in alzheimers
>pineal gland secretions suppress the growth of sexual organs and the skeleton

>Chemical analysis shows that they [Corpora arenacea; the calcified structures inside the pineal gland] are composed of calcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, magnesium phosphate, and ammonium phosphate.
>>
>>42676680
Just a meme, they didn't increase my gains at all
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.