[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1ZguniuzALv

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1503973210304.webm (3MB, 636x360px) Image search: [Google]
1503973210304.webm
3MB, 636x360px
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1ZguniuzALv
>>
>>42676059
I came too, because McGroober fanboys are pure cancer.
>>
>>42676084
What do you think their worst attribute is?
>>
>>42676059
Many non germanics are making fun of him
>>
File: 0eyVx1y.jpg (440KB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
0eyVx1y.jpg
440KB, 1125x1500px
>>42676059
You sound like a fatty fatty
>>
File: tumblr_lftgb4GPDP1qdudjxo1_500.jpg (157KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lftgb4GPDP1qdudjxo1_500.jpg
157KB, 500x409px
>>42676352
>>
>>42676102
Their nuthugging of McGregor's supposed striking power, which couldn't even wobble Floyd.
>>
>>42676443
This. I've never seen someone get punched in the face and their head not even jerk back a LITTLE. There was one punch in specific where floyd was moving FORWARD as McGregor punched him head on.
>>
McGregor is like a superhero for adults. They flock to him and think he's a fucking monster that has the touch of death. When in reality he's decent at best at striking, which means in the UFC you can dominate anyone so long as you can stay up. But you fight someone who actually knows how to strike and take punches and you look like a weak ass bitch like he did that night. No real power. Conor "i am boxing/im going to shock the whole damn world/he will be koed in 4,2,1" Mcgoober

MONEY MONEY MONEY TEAM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mZcQ30Dn30
>>
>>42676463
McGregor's striking only stands out among the UFC shitters, compared to boxers he's mediocre at best.
>>
>>42676465
>>42676484
There is no such thing as striking, only striking with context. Striking in contect of boxing is very differen from striking in context of mma. As we saw good mma striking doesn't translate to good boxing striking, but it also goes other way around. Put Mayweather in an mma fight and suddenly his striking won't do much.
>>
>>42676573
It will do much. As the other guy said a lot of the best UFC fighters are the people with good boxing/kickboxing and takedown defense. Think Holly vs Ronda.

If Mayweather started training MMA when he was young he'd dominate the UFC 145 and 155 classes. His speed, reflexes and fight IQ are insane.
>>
File: 1315872193796.jpg (160KB, 462x363px) Image search: [Google]
1315872193796.jpg
160KB, 462x363px
>>42676084
>and im the medicine
fuck off, you just love to be an asshole admit it
>>
>>42676059
>all that clicking to turn on your voice pitch shift
think I haven't been around the block, faggot?
>>
>>42676465
spoken like a true pleb who does not understand the fight game.

The fact that he had never fought a pro boxer, goes up against arguably the best guy in the world his first time, and makes it to the 10th round (while also having his moments)... says a LOT.

You will NEVER see mayweather step into the octogon with McGreggor. He would get absolutely murdered in under 30 seconds.

Boxing is a very one dimensional, unrealistic fighting sport. It is what it is, but don't make it out to be more than it really is.

Connor absolutely does have phenomenal striking. He controls distance well and has great timing and accuracy. His weaknesses are he doesn't have very heavy hands, he gases quickly, and has a very poor ground game. He's by no means the best fighter out there.... but he is extremely entertaining (in both fighting and talking shit) and that's why people like him.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.