[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /fit/, maybe you can help with this. so I work manual labor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: wrist-muscles.jpg (153KB, 1069x831px) Image search: [Google]
wrist-muscles.jpg
153KB, 1069x831px
hey /fit/, maybe you can help with this. so I work manual labor and I've been having a weird issue with pain in my forearm for a few months.

the weird part is that the pain happens when I LET GO of a weight, not while carrying it.

the pain seems to be radiating so I can't tell exactly where it's coming from but I feel it somewhere along the middle of my forearm,

I haven't been to the gym in a while so I don't know if this will affect my deadlifts but I'm pretty sure it will.
>>
>>42675509

Last year when I was remodeling the house, I had to use the jackhammer to remove old reinforced concrete walks. Bitches were about half foot thick, and ten times more resilient than asphalt. Anyway, after a week of hammering away at that shit, gripping with my right hand became painful. Couldn't do pull ups / lat pull downs, or hang on to a dumbbell heavier than 30 pounds.

It took a couple of months of not using the hand for anything heavier than my dick.
>>
>>42675509
i feel a sharp pain on my carpi ulnaris, like someone is piercing my muscle when i do straight bar curls, even with the ez bar i also feel pain, but only when i drop the weight, if i do it really slowly, relax the muscle then move my wrist it doesn't hurt.
i think that the pain is caused by the pump+the position of the muscle on your wrists
>>
Decompression pain can be caused by several things but it's likely tendons getting inflamed
>>
google "Armaid" and get the one with the orange ball. Or find a way to smash your tissues with something hard like a golfball. Good luck
>>
>>42675682
To add to this, you can lay your forearm on the floor and press into it with a knee/elbow/other forarm bone to massage the tissues. Armaid is goat though and way easier.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.