[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I make my diet better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.jpg (48KB, 555x626px)
Capture.jpg
48KB, 555x626px
How can I make my diet better?
>>
>>42674479
Learn to cook you fucking idiot. Also, stop eating kiddy food. Mountain dew and m&ms, just kill yourself already.
>>
By eating literally anything BUT what you're currently eating.
>>
>>42674669
>>42674699
I don't know how to cook what is "good" fast food or health prepared meals I am a 20 year old manchild.
>>
Go out to the fucking supermarket. Get frozen veggies and steam the fuckers. Meat, fish, poultry, find shit you like and learn to cook it. Pasta and rice are cheap as and basic to cook. Quick oats with water = porridge. 90 seconds in the microwave and the shits done. I mean fuck mate, if you're gonna eat a fucking burger buy some quality patty and cook it yourself. If you can't take the time to research this shit you will be confirmed for not making it.
>>
>>42674479
What a messed up view of food you have.
I honestly pity your childhood.
>>
Premium bait
>>
>>42674715
Okay, then here's some quick basic recipes for you:

Oatmeal:
>50g oats
>225-250ml water
>Add a little salt and cinnamon
>Microwave for 3 minutes at high setting
>Stir
>OPTIONAL: Add peanut butter for god tier taste and fats after microwaving
Yield: 180 kcal worth of breakfast.

Chicken:
>Preheat oven at 220 degrees celcius
>Season chicken breast with whatever spices you like (salt/pepper/paprika/thyme/etc if you need inspiration)
>Pour a tiny bit of oil in an oven dish and spread it around using a paper towel or whatever
>Bake for 20 minutes
>BONUS: Add frozen root vegetables and put them in the oven at the same time as the chicken
Yield: Juicy as fuck chicken, ~100 kcal per 100g - Mixed root veggies are ~30-40 kcal per 100g

Chicken Chili Bean Batch:
>50g diced bacon, fry in a cooking pot at medium-high temperature
>200g chicken (dice up the chicken from the previous suggestion), add when bacon is fried
>500g frozen veggie mix (any you like, I usually like a standard wok mix), add almost immediately after chicken. Stir the pot until the veggies aren't frozen anymore.
>1 can of chili beans, add when veggies are done
>Add spices if you want, not necessary
>Stir for a couple of minutes
Yield: ~750 kcal worth of food that can be split over into 2 meals.
>>
>>42674715
The manchild part is obvious. No grown man has any business drinking coke or mountain dew, ever. I'd give you advice but I just know you'll reply with a babyish list of "I don't like that/I can't eat that/I don't know how to cook that" excuses. So I won't bother with good advice, oil give you more important advice: stop eating like a little boy and start eating like a man. Boys eat chicken nuggets with ketchup. Men eat steak they cooked themselves. Do you see the difference? Which do you want to be?
>>
>>42674479
Your whole fucking diet is shit. Grats on keeping it under 1500 calories, though.
>>
You call that a diet? I eat less then 1000 cal a day, you need to stop with the fast food.
>>
>>42674479
while the diet you posted should make you lose weight (calories in < calories out), but it will make you feel miserable, hungry, and unhealthy in the long run
here are some easy recipes
http://imgur.com/a/5nbmA
>>
>>42674479

Turkey burger patties (cooked on stove until no longer punk inside) + Multigrain bun (bonus for lettuce "bun") + veggies/beans and rice on the side (no shame over frozen veggies/instant rice) = dinner.

Frozen bananas( or any frozen fruit)+ little bit of coconut milk (or almond milk) blended up into a sorbet with a tiny bit of chocolate for dessert. Your body will thank you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.