[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice from Swedish fitizens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: LU293184945.png (40KB, 150x189px) Image search: [Google]
LU293184945.png
40KB, 150x189px
Are there any people that live in Sweden that can give diet/general advice? I'm an americunt studying at pic related on exchange for 5 months, maybe 10. Right now I'm pretty much just eating the same ol chicken potatoes broccoli, oats, mediocre protein shakes as I did in the states. The chicken here is expensive as fuck so I was wondering if there were cheaper suggestions or anything. Don't really expect there to be any life changing suggestions or anything but you never know I guess.

tl;dr can a swede chime in on their diet
>>
>>42674433
>>
>>42674433

fish is cheap and high in protein
>>
You can buy pregrilled warm whole chickens for like 8.9 dollars iirc at ICA foodmarket. Oats and eggs and potatoes are dirtcheap here, there has been a surge in "healthy lifestyle" restaurants and stores where you can buy vitamins and protein powder and whatnot so you'll be goodfam.
Welcome to sweden
>>
>>42674433
First of all congratulations on making the tuition saving trip over to Sweden.

I can't give you any advice son, but I can give you some perspective on Scandinavian food pricing.

Norwegians usually do a monthly pilgrimmage to Sweden to buy cheap chicken. You would be eating peas with the few $ you saved up :))
>>
Plenty of gains from cultural enrichment
>>
>>42674433
Kvarg is good. Lindahls or something is the brand I buy when I go there. Maybe not so /fit/ but falukorv is good.
>>
>>42674433
How is the migrant problem?
>>
>>42674433
Lund is a meme-tier uni bruh
>>
>>42674526
instead of mexicans selling me burritos when i'm drunk, now it's someone from the middle east selling me falafel or shwarma or some shit
>>
>>42674498
I should have studied abroad earlier desu, it's way actually way cheaper
>>
>>42674571
Such is life in Scania.
>>
keep an eye out for a wide hipped man with dumbo ears, usually seen donning pantsuits with windbreaker and suede shoes
>>
File: 1482330298151.jpg (77KB, 715x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1482330298151.jpg
77KB, 715x1002px
>>42674751
Doesn't have to be.
>>
>>42674433
Off topic, but how are you finding Sweden? Worth visiting? Been looking at doing an exchange program myself for a few months, and Sweden is an option for me. Would you recommend? T-tell me about it anon.
>>
>>42675114
bronnen.net/int
>>
>>42674433
just deal with it everything is expensive in sweden, especially nutritious food
>>
>>42675380
Am OP.

I like it so far. Gonna lay the cliche "it is what you make of it" sentiment on you though. Not sure what you're expecting or want to do on exchange but as long as you have an open enough mind and are proactive enough about going after what you want, you'll have a good time regardless.

Where I am is close to Copenhagen so it's nice to have an airport nearby for traveling and stuff, though I haven't had the chance yet to visit anywhere that's not Copenhagen or the southern part of Sweden.
>>
>>42674433
A can of salmon is 91 grams of protein
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.