[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOING TO MAKE IT!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: going to make it.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
going to make it.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
I'm a fat fuck, but from this past saturday, after reading on /fit/ about IF, I've said "it's enough".

I only eat 1 time per day (lunch), 1 beef and salad, nothing more.
On saturday I had 113,3kg, now (tuesday morning) I have 110,1kg.

Seeing this kind of results after 3 days... the feeling of knowing that I'm going to make it... it's really awesome, and it's all because of you, thanks guys.

WE ARE ALL GOING TO MAKE IT
>>
RIP OP
>>
are you fucking retarded eating 3 times a day is important as is eating healthy , i went from 82 kg to 74 kg by just lifting and doing exercise ,
>>
>>42671902
I'm a fat fuck bro, I probably still have a good 30 to 35kg of fat that I should lose.

Yes, exercising works, but I'm looking for fast results, I see IF as the pinnacle of gains (weight loss) for fat fucks.

I hope by the end of the next week to weight less than 100kg, oh man this will feel so good.
>>
>>42671949
Read the fucking sticky.
Do NOT eat at a deficit more than you need. That is unhealthy. Not all weight loss is healthy weight loss. The IF diet is great. But do NOT use it as the first line of losing weight. Work out, eat at a calorie deficit that is healthy. Then once you get the ropes of how everything works, try that diet. Or else you can cause very bad stomach problems, like GERD
>>
>eat 1 beef
>lose weight
god damn son your BMR must be through the fucking roof
>>
>>42671902
>are you fucking retarded eating 3 times a day is important

[citation needed you fucking dumb shit]
>>
>>42671871

hahahahaha

>looking for fast results

Idiot, losing weight is about changing bad habits, not going on some self-destructive starvation binge.

You'll probably last two moments of weakness before you're back to mindlessly eating for pleasure.
>>
>>42671949
Are you honestly so retarded you think you lost 3kg of fat? Youbprobably lost like 500g and rest is water weight since you're not eatinf enough carbs... Jesus Christ this board sometimes
>>
>>42671871

Like other anons said, this is not how this shit works.
Don't get overexcited and think you'll do this in a few months. You'll just hurt yourself or give up by losing weight this fast.
Aim to actually burn just fat, not everything. Burning lean mass and shedding water weight is useless.

Actually learn how to do a fucking cut, Christ.
>>
>>42671902
retard
>>
>>42671871
You gotta lift and eat at deficit, but not that much of a deficit. I'm telling you that you won't like the result of what you are trying to do. Your body will look really bad after losing weight like that.

Instead, read the sticky and plan a weight loss diet while doing cardio and lift if possible.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.