[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat faggot what do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 05a-13.jpg (46KB, 458x458px) Image search: [Google]
05a-13.jpg
46KB, 458x458px
So I'm fat. Like 140 kg fat. Mostly Belly fat. If i try conventinal Training like running my knees will explode to the orbit. My large hearth nearly explodes after 30 min on the cross trainer. Pulse nearly of the charts can't be healthy. Actually im eating pretty healthy no carbs in the eaving im cooking all the shit myself much vegetables and white meat. every to weekends or so I got myself a pizza.
I work fulltime at a officejob and ofcourse beeing a lazy computer slob doenst help earther.

So /fit/ what the fuck do I do without fucking up whats still not damaged in my body (knees still okay, no diabetes, )
>>
Calorie deficit

Eat less.
>>
eca stack

intermittent fasting
>>
>>42671081
This, plus walking. 185cm, 115 kg here. Got up to 120 after a really bad relationship and breakup, and I'm cutting now. Thing is, I'm too fat for my usual cardio options, so I'm walking every chance I get. Hours of low impact exercise a week. Don't need rest days really.
>>
Sounds reasonable I was on a hike for about 2 weeks with friends for about 120 km and it worked wonders nearly dropped 5 kg. But I find it kind of hard to walk just stupidly around without any goal. Especially because the next wood or field or even a fucking park is 10 km away. Im living in the middle of the city fucking shitstain of block here.
>>
shameless self bump
>>
>>42671118
If you want a goal, track how far you walk each day and try to beat that the next day. That will prevent the feeling of pointlessness, and cause you to slowly increase your pace.

Your heart is racing because you're not used to exercise. You get used to it by doing it.
>>
Eat less and swim
Leg kick and try running in the water
But mainly eat less
>>
Fatso advice here, gone from 145kg now to 105kg. You are already a huge calisthenic device. Eat less, track your calories EVERY DAY EVERYTHING YOU EAT OR DRINK. Walk, like a lot (define a lot by yourself, expect). once you hit 130 or 120 using your huge body everyday, you will get strong as fuck, make no mistake (at the very least, your legs will). Try to go to the gym in the meantime, start speeding up muscle growth while your body is not worried about reserves.
IT WILL BE A BITCH BUT YOU CAN FUCKING DO IT OP
>>
File: BaYKsQB.jpg (34KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
BaYKsQB.jpg
34KB, 600x480px
And how the fuck do I speed the muscle growth?
Do I deadlift or what. When is the right time to start doing excersizes that my bones will have to endure to. Swimming sounds like a good idea here I think I will try that. I tried some middleage fencing but just the warm up fucked me up bad time(knees hurt, heart feels like exploding). Walking and swimming sound good. How about riding the bike? Will it fuck my knees up or what?
>>
>>42671506
Just workout, I didn't mean any broscience by it.
Swimming is great. You will also slowly see you will stop being buoyant and start to sink once you lose the weight.
>>
>>42671506
>>42671532
Also, I have no experience with biking, don't like it.
>>
>>42671506
Start by getting a baseline of endurance and discipline from walking/running.

Pick an exercise, track your distance, and always try to go farther or longer. Start off casual and ramp up from there. You'll be conditioned in no time.
>>
>>42671284

I personally walk in "loops" if that makes sense. I have ones that I know will take me 30 minutes, all the way to ones that will take 2 hours. I do a circuit that makes logical sense and includes at least one hill. Music and headphones and you're good man.
>>
File: manly respect.gif (487KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
manly respect.gif
487KB, 320x240px
Thanks for the advice /fit/ bros will Post results in a few weeks.
>>
>>42671557
Every bullshit in the world might be against you, but you can it motherfucker. Wanna see you get to large t shirts like me
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.