[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else always get pain here after lifting a lot ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

anyone else always get pain here after lifting a
lot ?
>>
not really, see a doctor maybe. maybe you're not lifting properly and it's putting unnecessary strain on that part.
>>
I did the other day and I actually read in Starting Strength that is because you grip the bar while squating instead of resting it on top of the bar. When you grip you typically take the weight off the back and onto the arms, so try thumb on top.
>>
>>42670091
Thats the tendon. You are probably lifting too heavy before you are ready or are trying too hard to get the last rep in and its compromising your form. Let it heal and curl a smaller weight next time so you dont get tendinitis.
>>
>>42670091
search tendonitis
>>
>>42670305
It doesn't say that at all.
>>
File: 1503970743088.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1503970743088.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>42670091

No never, your pain is due overuse of this tendon (pic related its me )

Try resting or very light reps
>>
>>42670091

i've had that before, it's bicep tendonitis, you basically have to avoid anything that puts stress on the tendons (pull ups and diddlys are the worst offenders) until it goes away. Mine was pretty bad and it went away with 2 weeks of light lifting + no pull ups
>>
Got tendonitis on my first day of lifting, it shouldn't impair your lifting too much as long as you get your tendons warmed up, also make sure to slowly extend your arms and stretch them every now and then
>>
Also don't do anything that involves rapidly or violently extending and contracting your biceps and by effect your tendon because it'll either hurt it more or tear it
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.