[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gainz Goblin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: Gainz Goblin.jpg (509KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
Gainz Goblin.jpg
509KB, 2448x3264px
Hello /fit/izens

What is your biggest gainz goblin and how to overcome it? Mine for sure is binge drinking on the weekends. I'm very strict with my diet and regimen during the week. However, when Friday about 8 o'clock rolls around it's nearly impossible for me to overcome the urge to get blacked out drunk especially when my friends are hitting me up to go out. When I do I obviously I have a raging hangover the next day and don't go the gym or do much of anything. How does everyone else deal with self control issue like this?
>>
Women. When a woman hits me up and wants to fuck I can't resist. My lizard brain goes skip the gym this one time and sex is just like cardio. There's just something about pussy that makes me forget everything. White, yellow, black, brown. Color doesn't matter as long as it's pussy. Fat ass, no ass, big tits or mosquito bites. I love them all. Help me fit
>>
File: 1500880165259.jpg (471KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1500880165259.jpg
471KB, 1024x768px
This girl I'm dating. She comes by and I don't hit my calory goal for the day, and I don't get that much sleep... I've been trying to just get it all done before she gets here, and lately have been making us go to bed earlier if she comes by, but it's slower progress. Honestly makes me not want to see her as often
>>
School, women, booze. My trifecta of weakness. I get 4 hours a night because of school, the girl I'm seeing just wants to eat and fuck, and I drink wine almost every night.
>>
>>42669818
>Why contain it?
>>
>be me 18 yo still at home before uni
>work out at home
>dad sees me doing squats
>110kg deep like 10 reps
>"anon that's really stupid you should wear the back brace"

sometimes he comes over to me and tries to lift the weight i'm using between my sets and i'm just there like
>NO DAD YOU'RE GONNA SNAP YOUR SHIT UP YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING
and then he proceeds to try and do whatever i'm doing with the worst form you can imagine wobbling all over the place really quite annoying t b h
>>
>>42669853
Faggot
>>
File: 1496092813052.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496092813052.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
I'm my own gain goblin
>>
Missing sleep.
Really feels like a waste of time but gotta do it to make gains.

Wish I could skip it
>>
File: 1391721883368.gif (2MB, 204x360px) Image search: [Google]
1391721883368.gif
2MB, 204x360px
>Tfw used to starving
>Surrounded by high protein foods and carbohydrates
>Have days where I feel too jaded to eat anything
>>
What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)
>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol
>Won't buy good food so I can't bulk nor cut properly
>Can't get gf because of their bullshit

Fuck man I know I'm a NEET but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of other neets.

What do I do? I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life but I have no job, no gf and no real skills.

How did /fit/bros deal with their gains goblins of a family?
>>
File: tyrrells.jpg (1MB, 1861x2864px) Image search: [Google]
tyrrells.jpg
1MB, 1861x2864px
Definitely Potato chips. Last year during the epl season I would buy a packet of these every saturday after work and finish it whenever spurs were playing. Managed to avoid it all during the off season and still havent bought a packet 3 weeks into the new season
>>
File: stronkanon.jpg (112KB, 764x938px) Image search: [Google]
stronkanon.jpg
112KB, 764x938px
>>42669777
Woman, Beer, Injuries
>>
>>42671654
>potato chips
you posted tyrrells so i presume you're a glorious British subject, call them crisps ya fag
>>
>>42671286
the fact you are still complaining about your parents being gainz goblins is fucking hilarious and sad.
nice bait otherwise
>>
My height maybe? My shoulders are way too broad for my height, being big makes me look small
>>
File: ss+(2017-08-04+at+08.25.47).jpg (51KB, 473x499px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-08-04+at+08.25.47).jpg
51KB, 473x499px
alcoholism, i usually have 3-4liters of lager a night, although the hangover clears out by the middle of next day so i can go lifting again
>>
>>42669777
Jerking off

So much time and energy, all goblined away...

Fucking addicted to this dopamine shit
>>
>>42671286
>can't get gf because of their bullshit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.