[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FUUUUUUCK HOW DO I ONLY FIND OUT NOW RIIIIIIIIIICARDO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1642.png (1MB, 1057x677px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1642.png
1MB, 1057x677px
WHAT THE FUUUUUUCK

HOW DO I ONLY FIND OUT NOW

RIIIIIIIIIICARDO PIANO NOOOOO
>>
Remember when betas who take artifical alpha test were saying this guy was gonna leave a legacy behind

Hes been dead nearly a couple of days and this is the only thread on the only forum who gives a fuck

haha roidfags when will they learn that they are betas with low test and their sons will be/are betas with low test?
>>
>>42669761
There's like 6 threads about him and there have been fuck loads more since the news, some of us are busy eating pizza and fucking your bitch
>>
>>42669781
when will you learn youre a beta and your son is a beta
>>
>>42669867
back to the ball pit with you manlet
>>
>>42669761
He didn't die because he just took testosterone, he died because he took a shit ton of steroids over an extended period of time along with eating a shit ton of food and probably some other drugs mixed in there.

Everything in moderation and you will be fine, but fags like you like to think you are superior for staying natty when I guarantee you 90% of the guys you look up to are pinning.

Also while natural test levels do have some basis in genetics, they are largely more so influenced by dieting and how fat you are. If you have shitty natty test levels you can raise them up quite a bit by simply eating the right amount of food, sleeping properly, lifting properly and staying in a good weight range.
>>
RIP Rich

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfBoAzl891w
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.