[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In how many rounds would he need vs Connor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

In how many rounds would he need vs Connor?
>>
in mma? He would be dead within a minute
>>
Boxing is for pussies,Connor would beat him easily in a MMA fight
>>
>>42666960
>>42666980
Lmao nooooo chance. Stay in yo lane.
>>
>>42666996
Kys
>>
>>42666980
I don't know what makes Boxing for pussies while MMA don't, the only differences are grappling and kicks. What aspects of grappling or kicking makes MMA "manlier" or whatever you wanna call it. MMA can get fucking boring too, and is not rare to see fights like Woodley v. Maia.

For me it's just a bunch of casuals who suddenly feel like they have to defend MMA, like if doing so, they're part of it. Bunch of fags who can't aprecciate both sports.
>>
>>42669353
I don't particularly agree with their argument because I like all martial arts. That said, they say this because knees, kicks, and elbows are fucking dangerous. Also there isn't as limiting of a ruleset obviously.
>>
>>42669353
Boxing have so many rules which limits even the use of your hands.
In mma youre allowed to use all the weapons except stuff like eye gauging and ball kicking.
Its closer to what a real fight can be and a better measure of how good of a fighter you are. The difference between mma and boxing is huge. Thats why its so difficult for a boxer to enter mma, and a mma fighter to go into boxing.
>>
129lbs? Gtfo any normal size man could just sit on this fucker and break him.
>>
>>42669353
Literally every boxing match goes like this
>two guys move around eachother prodding for weaknesses, waiting for the opponent to tire.
>literally nothing happens in the first half of fight
>when something does happen they just hug and the ref steps in

I wouldn't call boxers pussies, but it is a highly technical sport with a lot of rules, a strict boxer would not survive in an mma cage because the ref wouldn't be there to step in until he's out cold. You can see in the boxing in mma that fancy technique goes out the window when the guy can just charge you and take you to the ground.
>>
In a boxing match loma would probably end it in 3-4 rounds, really no one can avoid his punches
>>
>>42666944
Lomachenko is godly, I honestly believe he should've fought Mayweather instead, he might've challenged him for real.

Watching his fights almost feels like fiction.
>>
>>42669353
MMA fights much more often result in bad breaks, deep wounds and blood everywhere, as well as an onslaught of a variety of attacks on the entire body. MMA guys are hard as fuck and I have no idea how they cope with the pain in the ring
>>
File: tpCIWYo.jpg (52KB, 670x659px) Image search: [Google]
tpCIWYo.jpg
52KB, 670x659px
Fuck him and fuck McGregor both are complete unathletic PUSSIES put them in the ring with Charlie Zelenoff and see if they ever act hard again
>>
>>42669381
I love MMA, and I've loved TMA all my life, so I respect every martial art there is (unless it is a full on bullshido martial art). And I understand the MMA complexity of being aware of 8 limbs, takedowns, submissions, etc. But I feel like new MMA fans tend to disrespect Boxing so much, like it doesn't work, or is useless, because it has its flaws. That could be say about any martial art. But I'm pretty sure a good boxer could beat the shit out of 99.5% of the population. And I'm pretty sure that unless you got those takedowns on point, you ain't going to beat a boxer on the streets. That cannot be said about many martial arts.
The problem with the "martial art", "discipline", or whatever you wanna call it MMA, it's that unless you get a really really good coach, chances are that you won't be as good as someone who practiced Boxing all his teenage years and went to train wrestling, let's said. Or some BJJ black belt who started practicing boxing a couple of years ago.
Yes, MMA events are more complex than boxing matches, but the top guys are the ones who started practing and focused on one martial art at young age, not the guys who went to an MMA class 1-hour a day, 3 days a week.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.