[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels Tuesday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: giphy (1).gif (245KB, 220x291px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
245KB, 220x291px
>Throughout many years my whole life was about wanting to lose my virginity
>Not in a cringey autistic manner, just, you know, daydreaming about how would it feel, with who...
>Like, if I had something wrong inside of me. Seeing people around getting girlfriends, getting laid...
>Felt as if I wasn't worthy of being loved and receiving attention
>Deep inside I actually wanted just some intimacy rather than just sex.
>Had some encounters here snd there, not actually fucking, but kissing, groping, just chilling out
>Got my beta heart shattered into fucking pieces, but that is another story (took too long to recover, but I did)
>Started lifting 13 months ago, pretty good noob gains
>During this time, went from autistic beta incel to normie, stopped giving fucks, you know, getting my head out of the ass. Still a long way to go
>Last month, managed to lose virginity with a 8/10 petite blonde.
>Sex was a total disappointment; not bad, but definitely not worth the hype
>Managed to keep in contact, looks like we could get into a serious relationship.
>But still thinking that there must be something more to life.
>Sex, physical intimacy feels good but not as much as I expected
>And I don't know what to think about relationships, what's the point if it's going to end sometime and the last memories will be the bitter ones? Is it even worth it?

>You see, the point is that throughout many years I've been longing for all that stuff, and now that I have it, I don't have anything to look forward.

To keep this faggy thread fitness related: Is it safe to use a squat plug and a belt at the same time? Also, what do you think of PPLPPxx?
>>
>>42666926
bump
>>
I didn't even read what you posted 'cause it's Monday and not Tuesday you fucking retard
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 747x754px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 747x754px
Not really /fit/ related but I really, really miss my grandmother. She died last year and would be really proud of me losing all the weight and starting to get my life together. I miss her so much.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.