[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Social Gains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1409006122820.jpg (72KB, 445x662px) Image search: [Google]
1409006122820.jpg
72KB, 445x662px
Anyone here not have a single social media account.

Would it be worth picking one up for dem social gains?
>>
>>42666626
I started using facebook again because I got a bunch of normie friends from my new job. They're a good time and it's been nice being with different types of people. Facebook is cancer as fuck but they all insist on using it for group chat and shit so I kind of have to.

I don't think social media is good for finding NEW friends tho, do that shit irl.

I use twitter just because I like to follow people of all kinds of different political views and watch the drama between them.
>>
>>42666715
Were they weirded out by the fact you had 0 fb friends?
>>
>>42666626
I don't use any social media, and I never will. I have my reasons.
>>
>>42667019
/g/?
>>
>>42666909
No I used fb in HS so I had like 450 ish friends from before. Just hadn't used it in years before I started working there.
>>
>>42666626
Social Media =/= real social gains.

Say hi to 5 girls a day, or text one friend a week or something. Don't surrender to Cuckerberg.
>>
>>42668704
Yup, social media is good for maintaining existing relationships, not making new ones.
>>
>>42668852
Is it good for rekindling old relationships? I haven't seen my highschool friends in 4 years and want to get Normiebook once I'm /fit/ enough to be presentable
>>
I girl ask my number for a friend and now she text me. I am too autistic to chat, lads. What I do?
>>
>>42668924
Yeah it actually is, since I started using facebook again I've met five different old hs friends for coffee. They've all become supernormies but they're nice people. I was friends with a lot of hippies; dreadlocks, stoners, that sort of thing, and seeing them wearing nice clothes with adult jobs was weird as fuck. Interesting experience, would recommend.
>>
File: smugpepe.jpg (61KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
smugpepe.jpg
61KB, 800x522px
>>42669030
just be yourself anon
>>
>>42666626
I got off facebook.
I recently moved and all of my friends are from other states now, so it just made me feel more isolated.
>>
>>42666626
I just forgot about them and decided not to return to them when i realized it was improving my life. In my limited experience, it doesn't help get grills, and is just a time suck.
>>
>>42666626
fuck no, itll turn you into a narcissist and make you spastically check your phone every 30 seconds to see if you have any likes/snaps/mentions/tweets/tags/texts. its fucking cancer dude
>>
>>42669514
It surprising how little effort people put in to contact you once you get off of Facebook. I haven't talked to most of my high school friends in years because I dumped Facebook.
>>
>>42666626
I have a normiebook because that was the only way to have normie friends in HS, if you didn't want to be a social pariah you'd end up roped into a bunch of group chats and they'd even do party group pages on there where it was the only way to get invited and know where to go for parties.

Normiebook is the only social media I've ever had though, and possibly the only one I ever will. I only keep it around because it seems normies still use it well into their 20s to keep in contact.
>>
>>42669527
>>42669520
Truth
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.