[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar 3 times a day before each meal. Meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: braggs_acv_1_5.jpg (34KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
braggs_acv_1_5.jpg
34KB, 550x550px
2tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar 3 times a day before each meal. Meme?
>>
>>42666088
>Meme?
yeah.
>>
>>42666096
I hear its very good for skin conditions , eczema and psoriasis. Loads of women drinking it for weight loss tho
>>
>>42666088
That many times a day? Definitely a meme.

What's not a meme is how fermented foods help encourage healthy gut bacteria. This in turn affects your mood and your digestion. I take 2tbsp on an empty stomach every morning.

You can have any fermented food - sauerkraut, kim chi, etc, but ACV is probably the best since it's so easy to take.

You can also apply it to acne, bug bites, and other stuff too
>>
>>42666088
Just 1-2 tbsp a day is good.

>>42666293
> I take 2tbsp on an empty stomach every morning.
I hope you're drinking that in at least 12 oz of water because you are going to royally fuck up your teeth by continuing to do that as it is an incredibly strong acid in contact with your teeth and throat.
>>
>>42666366
>acetic acid
>strong acid
Did you even take high school chemistry?
>>
>>42666366
>I hope you're drinking that in at least 12 oz of water because you are going to royally fuck up your teeth by continuing to do that as it is an incredibly strong acid in contact with your teeth and throat.

I drink it with a straw and yeah I definitely don't drink it straight. Definitely worth mentioning to people who aren't aware though!
>>
>>42666606
>Incredibly strong acid
>QUALIFY STATEMENT
>in contact with your teeth
-1 internet autism points for you anon.
>>
>>42666366
>>42667008
Not the one your arguing with, but you know Cola is a stronger "acid" than vinegar, right?

You fucking imbecil, as long as you grew up drinking milk and brush your teeth twice a day you won't get a single cavity from slurping down a tbs of vinegar.
>>
>>42666088
It's a bit of a meme if you think it's a miracle drug for fat loss.

However, I have hypohydrochloria from a botched feeding tube after a car accident. So my stomach's ability to produce stomach acid on it's own is messed up, it doesn't signal my stomach to make acid so I get this feeling like I'm having a heart attack after I eat and then the ammonia in by blood gets higher over time and I feel like I have advanced Alzheimer's and stuff.

So after trying a bunch of drugs and trying to avoid hydrochloride tablets because once you go on those you're on them for life, I tried a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in water before every meal, and a shitload of enzymes every morning. It works better than any drug or supplement I've taken for the problem and after my last checkup it's showing that it is fixing the problem with my stomach as well. Now I don't have to take it with every meal, just breakfast.
>>
>>42667093
>Drinking cola
look who is the retard here.
>>
>>42666088
Not a meme, but you should understand why you're using it. It's function is to help reduce insulin spikes if you're eating high carb meals. Insulin is what triggers the body to store fat, so by lowering insulin you help signal to your body to USE the carbs you're consuming instead of metabolizing it into glucose and converting it to fat in the liver (de novo lipogenesis) and storing it.

There might be added benefits from taking it every meal, but the mechanics are the same.
>>
>>42667215
>asuming assumptions & implying implications
Holy fucking shit, kys.
I drank Cola when I was a kid, have had 0 cavities. I don't drink it anymore.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.