[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fasting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 43

So according to this video https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqYPhGiB9tkShZorfgcL2lA

Benefits of fasting are
>increased HGH production after 2-3 days
>ketosis boosts your mental efficiency
>increased metabolism
>near-minimal muscle loss (if body gets exercise)

However it doesn't touch any negative aspects of prolonged fasting. It can't be all good, right?
Did you ever experience short/long term complications?

I'm planning to do 3-4 days fast(or as long as I can last), with some light exercise and cardio.
What supplements should I take? Seems like mutli-vitamins are an obvious choice, also some sport drinks for extra magnesium and other minerals(given they are calorie free), what about creatine?

Fastfags welcome to share their experiences and advice
>>
>>42663605
>What supplements should I take? Seems like mutli-vitamins are an obvious choice, also some sport drinks for extra magnesium and other minerals(given they are calorie free), what about creatine?

water and salt, faggot.
>>
>Benefits of fasting are...

What Kinds of fasting?
>>
>>42663638

full-on fast for 3-7 days
>>
i just do intermittant fasting

it seems to preserve muscle very well. My mind feels energized until I start eating food. Athletic performance wise its ok but better on food

the health effects are great long term, lots of research done on the subject and fasting once in a while is very healthy. Or like cyclic fasting like I do in total time its basicly the same thing, I prefer to go few hours with no food every day rather than fast for couple of days straight

if youre very overweight might work for you my friend did the 3 days fast frequently he lost weight quickly
>>
>>42663605
>Seems like mutli-vitamins are an obvious choice, also some sport drinks for extra magnesium and other minerals(

bump because I also want to know this
>>
What if I'm only fasting 1 day out of the week? Am I wasting my time if I don't go at least 3 days per fast?
>>
>>42663692

if you want to reach state of ketosis and get that sweet HGH boost you'll need 2-3 days at least.
Unless you on very strict keto diet..

Watch the video friendo, it's full of useful info
>>
Does if allow for cheat days? Will probably break my window at least once this week
>>
>>42663717
>get that sweet HGH boost
dont think its anything big
>>
>>42663717
>Watch the video friendo
will do
>>
File: Screenshot_116.jpg (53KB, 1067x514px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_116.jpg
53KB, 1067x514px
>>42663752

almost doubled, good enough for me
>>
>>42663778
what about IF, does it increase it or are we just talking about full on fasting with nothing but water and salt
>>
>>42663778
yeah but its not like you can fast forever

youre gonna eat again for some time and its gonna crash, the net increase over a long period is what matters the most

dont get me wrong not saying dont fast im saying do it frequently
>>
>fasting
>feeling great
>break fast after 3 days
>suddenly feel like a sluggish piece of shit

I'm not even eating shitty food or anything but I feel really lethargic once I start eating again.
>>
>>42663778
>>42663839
this is what the guy of the video said exactly backing my point
>Just in case I should also say that of course you need to balance fasting with eating - You need to survive off of something. I have been doing intermittent fasting the past year (22 hours fasted, 2 hours eating - you can widen it to 16/8, which still provides great benefits) and will fast for a couple days every other month or so. Several other people have recommend a routine like this - Tim Ferriss recommends doing a 3 day fast once per month and a 7 day fast once per year.

>>42663874
a theory i read is that all the blood in your brain goes to your stomach so you start to feel like shit
>>
>>42663605

I've gone on extended fasts... my longest being a week. I've also exercised extensively while fasting... I ran 26 miles in two days without eating anything until the end of the third day...

AMA
>>
>>42663924
>I ran 26 miles in two days without eating anything until the end of the third day...
jeez how did you feel doing that
>>
>>42663924
thats p cool
>>
File: 1458837616521.gif (263KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1458837616521.gif
263KB, 600x300px
>start fasting regularly
>family / friends find out
>they treat it as if you're committing some act of self harm
>>
>>42663929

Fine... and when I finally ate again it felt like I was processing everything a lot more efficiently.
>>
>>42663718
relevant to my interests as well
>>
How good is fasting for just cutting after a bulk? I'm no fatty but I'd like to try fasting when I decide to cut. I think it would be an interesting experience that would improve me as a person
>>
IF is the new nofap
>>
Will doing some cardio like HIIT or swimming help me reach fasted state faster?
Also is black coffee accepted to stop the cravings ?
>>
>>42664048
yes, exercise does help to reach ketosis faster and minimise muscle loss.

Coffee is acceptable, given it's has no sugar or cream
>>
>>42663924
any negative effect while fasting? low energy, dizzyness or anything like that..?

Also what supplements would you recommend?
>>
>on day 11
>from 172lb to 156lb

Mostly water weight, but it still feels good to see some definition in my face again. Think I'm going to go for the full 28 days and aim for another 8lb of actually getting easier as time goes on. Even the fast food cravings on a Friday are gone, which was always my biggest weakness on my old diet.

Only thing that has been an issue is light headedness when standing up too quickly, but I read that's an issue with low blood pressure from lack of sodium, so I'm trying to drink a glass of salt water every other day and that seems to be helping.

Honestly easiest diet I've ever been on.
>>
>>42664079
because your body is tapping into your body fat for energy you shouldn't experience low energy or dizzyness unless you're dehydrated or low on electrolytes.

fasting can mess with your shits because you're struggling to get the fibre you need. and also because there's less for you to shit.
>>
>>42664124
how do you plan to eat once you reach your goal weight? keto?
>>
File: 1477242511351.jpg (7KB, 352x257px) Image search: [Google]
1477242511351.jpg
7KB, 352x257px
>tfw still buy my weekly food like i'm eating every day but i intermittent fast and do 2 days fasts now and then
>loads of food goes to waste
>>
>>42664124
wouldn't there be lasting harmful effects on your metabolism after a 28 day water fast?
>>
>>42664079

Dehydration can be a major and potentially dangerous problem. Make sure you are supplementing with electrolytes without adding calories, and drinking plenty of water.
>>
File: 1463782594914.jpg (122KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1463782594914.jpg
122KB, 1920x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9Aw0P7GjHE

Dr. fung is bae

Anyone want to help me trial how bulletproof coffee affects 23/1 fasts? Fung says it should do nothing and it will keep you in ketosis, but I'm wondering about metabolic and digestive processes that may be stopped with having about 1tbsp of butter in your coffee around 8-9am when your feed window is at 5pm usually

ALSO for fags that don't believe in IF or fasting:
>Lose weight
>Autophagy removing both external and internal scarring
>cleaning junk protein out of your brain cells
>cleaning junk protein out of body in general, lowing risk for pathological disease and cancer
>kneecaps cancer risk and growth (even more effective with keto)
(one 5 day fast every 3-4 months will clear out any at risk or precancerous cells in your body)
>Massive spike in HGH while vastly lowering insulin levels and IGF-1 growth factor
(biggest risk factor in cancer)
>reverses type 2 diabetes and makes type 1 less completely awful
>Powerfully strengthens your discipline
>reduces inflammation and join pain
>better sleep

Who else read to get #Fasted
>>
>>42663605
There are pretty much no downsides to prolonged fasting. Creative is fine, it has no calories. If you're going for over a week, buy/make some bone broth and drink a cup of that a day. If you're going for less than a week, doesn't really matter, just drink water and add a pinch of salt a couple times a day. I wouldn't recommend anything high intensity at all, definitely not lifting heavy; you can't build muscle while fasting. No protein input or excess energy (calories) = no muscular gains. I do a light dumbbell/cable routine, just make sure you hit all your muscles a bit so they remain active, and walking. The more you walk, the more fat you burn (because it is the only energy source available to your body), so I'll walk for an hour or two if I have the time. If you're a fat neet, fast for a week, make yourself some zero calorie sports drink (although salt and water is all you really need), and walk for a few hours a day, you'll lose pounds of pure body fat.

Maths behind fasting for fat loss: 1 lb fat = 3500 calories. Basal metabolic rate (varies by person) = 2000 calories. Walking briskly for 1 hour (varies by person) = 250 calories. So if you fast for a week (7 days), you should lose at least 4 lbs of pure body fat, more if your BMR is higher (if you're a guy, it probably is). If you walked for 6 hours a day, that would bump it up to at least 7 lbs, or a pound a day. If you walk for 2 hours a day, you should lose at least 5 lbs a week. Lmao @ people who cut for half the year, they could get the same results in under a month, with less muscle loss.
>>
>IF 22/2 + keto
>Fast from Saturday 8pm to Monday 6pm to get some extra fat burn time
>YHCL, CLA, and some mild thermo supplementation. Tons of coffee.
God mode.
>>
>>42664079

And your energy levels actually begin to rise because the body is being flooded with epinephrine and noepinephrine. It's a survival response. You'll need less sleep, feel more alert, be capable of more exercise... up to a point. The body is trying to put you in a state where you can acquire more energy.
>>
File: 1498712687887.png (616KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498712687887.png
616KB, 1024x1024px
More on IF/Fasting/keto and cancer
in D'agostino's own words "Keto worked better in our trials than over half of the drugs"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntob6Sn06_Q
>>
>>42664254
having read up on much of fasting it makes me look at regular calorie restricted diets and think 'what's the science behind that'? like, eating below maintenance- how are you losing fat doing that? does your body use up the food you get from your calorie restricted diet then burn body fat to make up the rest? is that ketosis? or does the body cut into lean body mass to make up the energy needs?

all the reading i've done seems to point towards fasting, intermittent fasting and a ketogenic diet being the best route towards weight loss.
>>
Started a 3 day fast today.

Am I getting memed or is this going to actually be beneficial.

Also has anyone here done like a full 3 day fast before?
>>
How do you resist being fucking hungry?
>>
>>42664355
yeah i did it. if you're new to fasting then you'll get hunger pangs around the regular meal times. so at a certain time in the morning, and the afternoon, and the evening. it's easy to ride them out though and 5-10 minutes after your stomach growls they go away. it's not like ravenous 'FEED ME NOW' hunger pangs either, it's just a dull reminder.
>>
>>42663924
Did you keep shitting?
Is a low carb diet for 4-5 days the best way to break the fast?
What a bout the intestines, any drawback?

I'm almost at the end of the first day of my first ever water fast and planning on doing the whole week
>>
>>42664254
*creatine, my bad.

As for why you'd lose less muscle fasting vs on a calorie restricted diet, here we go. Fasting doesn't promote muscle loss. There is no "starvation mode" where your body starts catabolizing muscle, no studies have ever backed that up, your body burns fat for energy before muscle: that's what it's there for. The only time someone would start burning muscle for energy is if they have sub-5% body fat, because some fat is needed for bodily functions. Also important to note, fasting increases your BMR whereas eating at a calorie deficit decreases it. Why? From an evolutionary biology perspective, your body would want to make you more adept at getting food when you have none (increased BMR, maintinence of lean body mass), whereas your body would rather adapt to lower calorie intake (meaning decreased BMR, increased muscle catabolism). This is confirmed through the studies we currently have: eating a reduced calorie diet results in reduced BMR (which also means you feel lethargic, lazy, irritable, foggy, feel cold - anyone who's cut knows that feel) and greater muscle catabolism, whereas fasting results in a greater BMR (more energy, clearer mind, calmer, happier, warmer) and muscle preservation (but not muscular anabolism- you cannot make gains while fasting. Thermodynamically impossible). So instead of cutting for months out of the year, which is really a fools errand and makes losing weight while maintaining muscle much harder than it needs to be, consider cutting by fasting. Personally, I fast once a week (from Friday night until Sunday morning) and also fast for a full week every 3 months. I am able to eat pretty much anything I want and maintain a reasonably cut physique year-round. Gains are easier, maintinence is easier, c'mon brehs.
>>
>>42664289
it makes sense considering cancer cells thrive the best on glucose
>>
>>42664381

you don't.
>>
>>42664332
Yeah, those 3 are the best for weight loss, absolutely killer when used together. A keto diet on IF where you fast every couple weeks, you could lose a 100+ pounds a year without picking up a weight or doing anything beyond a brisk walk.

I understand the reasoning for restricted calorie diets, but the science simply doesn't back it up. The reasoning was calories in < calories out = weight loss. Which makes sense if your body was a static thermodynamic system, but it's not, it's able to self-regulate, to shift homeostasis depending on the circumstances and resources available to it. Over time your body adapts to reduced calorie intake by lowering its BMR, which it does in part by catabolizing muscle. Muscle cells are extremely costly in terms of energy demands, second only to neurons. Your body will never catabolize neurons, but it doesn't care nearly as much about muscle. So it seems counterintuitive to us, but from our body's perspective it makes a whole lot of sense to burn muscle when you have food and keep it when you don't. If you don't need to chase down that deer, why do you still need those big leg muscles? If you're starving, go catch something! That's also why you see strength decreases on an extended cut, it's incredibly hard not to. Everything in your body is screaming tear down the muscle, it uses too much energy, stop lifting weights. It's no wonder people get burned out when cutting or fatties lose willpower when trying to lose weight that way.
>>
>>42664381
You fight it with your will or you distract yourself until the hunger goes away. I think that the mental hunger is worse that the fisical one
>>
>>42664392
I'm not completely new I've done intermittent fasting for prolong periods a few times but I'm definitely feeling those hunger pangs right now, what benefits did you see from doing the fast??
>>
>>42664934
it's like resetting your appetite. couple months back i would be eating at every opportunity. bored? go into the kitchen, grab something to eat. now i only eat at a certain time of the day, just to hit my macros. it's kind of killed the 'joy' of eating for me and it's a functional thing, but my relationship to food was not a good one before i started fasting, this is much more preferrable.

only problem is social eating. if i go out with friends and they eat then i'm expected to eat too. and depending on the place i might not be able to stay keto. so i try to plan ahead.
>>
how is fasting for days any different than anorexia? shouldn't it cause the same side effects? even if you are not mentally ill
>>
>>42664759
Physical, not fisical.
I agree with you, though
>>
>>42665434

not a fair comparison

people who fast do it for a specific reason, mostly health benefits. They can control themselves and fasts usually don't last more than a month(in extreme cases), more likely 4-10 days every few weeks/months. All this while exercising and maintaining a healthy diet after the fast

anorexics can't control themselves, they starve to near death because they are fasting for years and do permanent damage to their bodies
>>
>>42664543
Post a pic of yourself for proof. Sounds pretty interesting
>>
>>42663645
What the fuck is "full-on fast"? Starving yourself? Please do it and remove yourself from the gene pool.
>>
>>42665611
oh shit you're right, it's fisica in italian and I kinda went on autopilot
>>
>>42663718
no retard
>>
>>42665434
people with anorexia still eat just very little wheeras on fasting you go some time with no food and when you break fast you eat loads again
>>
https://intensivedietarymanagement.com/obesity-cancer-cancer-1/https://intensivedietarymanagement.com/hyperinsulinemia-cancer-cancer-2/

reminder that sugars, carbohydrates, and insulin literally kill you and can give you one of the worst diseases on earty and that IF is the simplest thing you can do to ensure you don't die a horrible death
>>
So If use a keto diet I would only reach ketosis after a week-10 days, but with total fasting I can reach it in just 3?

I might just try it to start a keto diet
>>
>>42665822
No worries, I wasn't trying to be a dick btw, just thought it was worth mentioning
>>
>>42665768
That's some awfully confident wording for someone so ignorant.
>>
>>42665852
So like Bulimia?
>>
File: IMG_0074.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0074.gif
2MB, 500x375px
I fasted for 17 days and my family had me put in a mental hospital, the female psychiatrists then disgnosed me with schizophrenia for being "antisocial" (unhappy to be in a mental hospital) and anorexic (was still a healthy weight) and tried to put me on psychosis medicine.

Be very careful with who you tell anons, a lot of people are ignorant.
>>
File: nihms498619f1.jpg (51KB, 764x516px) Image search: [Google]
nihms498619f1.jpg
51KB, 764x516px
Growth hormone is elevated to prevent hypoglycemia you gullible retarded fuckwits. Also ++adrenaline and +cortisol, starvation is an extremely high-stress situation on the body. I actually laugh at the morons who do this quack shit because one chink cult leader on the internet told them to. It's like pro-ana but for men - "increased metabolism"; who the fuck even thinks that's desirable unless you have a damaged relationship to your body - besides, people with faster relative metabolism die earlier
>>
>>42665874

THICCER
>>
>>42664462

No, you pretty much stop shitting at that point but once you start eating again you start shitting constantly. It's a great rest and reset for your digestive tract and a possible cure to constipation.

I just gorged on whatever when breaking the fast.

I have no idea.
>>
>>42665986
yeah except the not eatnig for prolonged periods of time part
>>
>>42663605
>starve yourself
>make up something like theory of forms

Not suprising.
>>
>>42666049
>starvation is an extremely high-stress situation on the body.
Good thing fasting is only used by fat people with plenty of readily available energy reserves to spare.
>>
>>42665768

lmao you actually think youll die in 4 days of not eating? Read before you post faggot
>>
File: 1496329579064.jpg (154KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496329579064.jpg
154KB, 960x960px
>>42663605
OP hope you are still here but i just finished my second 24 hour fast so i can tell you some advice.

Dont go for 3-4 days at first. do 18:4 intermittent fasting then 20:40 then full 24 then 36, then 48 etc.

Do a fast on a day where you have stuff to do or are hanging with friends, its easier to not feel hunger pains when you are distracted with tasks. Sitting at home on the couch will cause you to break.

Take a multi on fast days, and make your own bone broth. Take a beef shank (preferable organic) and cook it in water in a stove for 30-45 min. low heat, simmer not full boil. take out meat and throw away, then on fast days drink the broth with an oz of salt added in each cup you drink.

As to benefits, I can attest to some. Im feeling so much energy. I usually go to be at 9pm and wake 5-6ish. with fasting im up at 3:30-4am bursting with energy and a clear focus.

Thats what I got at the moment, will lurk here to answer questions.
>>
>>42664048
>>42664068
exercise doesnt speed up digestion. entering fasted state takes 4 hours though which isnt much anyway.
>>
I'm doing 16/8

pretty fun to just have huge fucking meals, I only get hungry after my first meal
>>
Who here on PSMF?
Protein Sparing Modified Fasting
>>
>>42663692
You are not wasting your time.
Just more benefits the longer you go, benefit to shorter fasts is you can do them more often.
>>
>>42664216
Fasting is actually a way to fix a low metabolism.
>>
>>42665894
getting ketosis is prob about 3 days too, about the time needed for your body to accept there arent carbs coming and will switch to what is available.
>>
>>42666049
>starvation is an extremely high-stress situation on the body
you dont enter starvation until your body depletes all available consumable energy. ie no more fat which is a long time for most. We didnt use to eat every day and we lived a long time and didnt die of starvation.
>>
>>42668464
It's a little slower than alternate day fasting. Do the 8/16 with an extra day in there of total fasting.

> 8 feed / 16 fast
> 24 fast
> 8 feed / 16 fast
> 24 fast

Etc...
>>
>>42668633
how am I gonna bulk on a 250 surplus with a 24h fast?
>>
>>42665434
People with Anorexia feel terrible when they eat.
People who fast for health feel joy when they break the fast.
>>
>>42663605
>new diet promising superhuman powers and no muscle loss
Said every fad diet ever. Wouldn't try it out on the word of this (((doctor))). There's only so many times one can see this formula repeated until you see them for what they are.
>>
>>42666029
You probably look like a crazy person
>>
>>42668726
I was on the fence about it too considering fad diets burned out a couple family members of mine, but after accidentally doing and then using it to lose weight while doing keto for /fat/, I'm a big fan.

I think a lot of people jump on for fat loss but then after reading dr. Fung's work and fatemporer articles they stay on because it's literally the best way to prevent a whole host of diseases and reverse diabetes
>>
>>42666131
I've been having gastro problems (cramps etc) for over a year never occurred to me to just not eat I'm fasting now and I feel so much better already. If you're a big eater you need to give your gastro system a rest every now and again.
>>
>>42666029
The furthest women should be trusted in medicine is nurses.

I'm sorry anon.
>>
>>42668726
>no money to be made
>flies directly in the face of what is marketed by (((pharmaceutical companies))), the (((food industry))) and modern (((western medicine)))
>somehow is jewish
hmm...
>>
>>42663605
>video explains that even seeing food can trigger an insulin release and make you hungry
>proceeds to show me shitloads of sugary sweets and ice cream
THANKS ASSHOLE NOW I HAVE TO TRY TO SLEEP WHILE FEELING ABSOLUTELY FUCKING FAMISHED
>>
fasting is easy and effective, old school body builders would use it all the time.

fasting got replaced by other stuff because fasting is hard and no one really wants to do hard stuff.
>>
>>42665874
so if you do keto you live forever or what happens?
>>
File: 1489961678164.jpg (6KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1489961678164.jpg
6KB, 238x192px
>>42671882
>fasting is easy and effective
>fasting got replaced by other stuff because fasting is hard
Wait...
>>
>>42671907
Easy was probably a poor choice of words
"Simple" would be better
Its really not easy for a lot of people
>>
>>42663605
>Plato said it so it has merit

Bad medicine/science
>>
>>42664756
so how do these things not apply when you're taking in 0 calories?
>>
>>42663778

HGH doubles so that you can keep hold of your muscle mass and remain active. It's a response/coping mechanism to the fast not a benefit from it.

I think fasting is great but the growth hormone increase really doesn't have any implications for gains.
>>
>>42663969

I got that when I came out of ketosis.

Before I did ketosis, even on a balanced diet I had a lot of gas, a lot of bloating and my shits were all kinds of hellish.
During ketosis things improved slightly.
After a few months I reintroduced carbs and since then my shits and overall digestion has been amazing.

My experience lends credence to the idea of fasting for a few days every month to re-streamline your digestive system. Get your body to improve at drawing sustenance from your fat stores and then, when you start putting food in it can do a much improved job of breaking it all down.
>>
HOW I BUILD MUSCLE WHILE FASTING I WANNA KNOW JUST THIS ONE THING NO BS U NEED FUCKING PROTEIN TO BUILD MUSCLE IM LEAN AS FUCK ALREADY DONT WANT YOUR SHITTY GIMMICKS BUT I WANT THE HEALTH BENEFITS FFS
>>
>>42663778
>>42663752
>>42663717
>implying 2 days on HGH will make any difference on your body
>>
>>42672527
>fast for 16h and eat over the last 8h
>pin at least 500mg of test a week along with 40-80mg of anavar everyday
>lift fullbody 3 times a week for the first week and then do it 4 times a week (literally doing arms everyday)
>eat at least 250g of protein on the 8h you can eat, at least 200g of carbs and you can zero your fats, your hormone levels are already high as fuck because of the test and anavar.

thats the magic formula to lean mass while cutting lots of fat, i was a skinnyfat low test dyel lifting for two years without results, at 6'0 about 180lbs at 17%bf, after doing that (two months cycle) i got at 193lbs at 10%bf, i literally added 1pl8 to every lift but ohp
>>
>>42672607
I only inject drugs not fucking roids, im not degenerate faggot.
>>
File: 1503629138309.png (1MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1503629138309.png
1MB, 600x600px
>>42663645
I do ones on fast day. Wednesdays and fridays. Just water and minerals. Get cut while worshipping the Lore Jesus Christ. Got alot more cut.
>>
>>42664250
I just can't take anyone who advocate keto outside of extreme weight loss necessity seriously .
>>
>>42670231
>Dr. Dung has no book
>>
File: 1500257720948.jpg (39KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500257720948.jpg
39KB, 600x400px
>>42663958
Yeah, Dr. Mom really doesn't approve of my 16h IF. she says i am looking way thinner and more muscular, though
>mfw i haven't lost a single pound
>>
>>42664381
The hunger doesn't last. Only for the first couple of days your body will get hungry around your regular feed times
>>
>>42666029
>female psychiatrists

This kills the healthy society
>>
>>42664381

Smoke a joint while drinking strong coffee, it kills hunger in my case.
>>
Can i fast while working a physical job full-time? I can skip breakfast and lunch but after work I'm hungry as fuck and can't think of anything else until i eat.
>>
>>42673824

Your thinking of a day as sunrise to sundown but you might want to think about 24 hours instead. From that viewpoint, you have dinner one night and then break your fast 24 hours later. You might be missing out on some benefit but getting those 24 hours is a lot easier and if that works or gets you started, then that is a win. I've been doing that from Friday night until Saturday night and I'll go out for a cheat / regular meal Saturday and it has worked out well for me.
>>
File: sultanWojakthefeeler.jpg (101KB, 427x461px) Image search: [Google]
sultanWojakthefeeler.jpg
101KB, 427x461px
>>42663605
Fasting is beautiful, I try to fast as much as I can even when its not Holy month Ramadan.
>>
I do intermittent fasting and it really helped me simplify my eating schedule and diet. To be fair, I had a pretty unhealthy relationship with eating before I started this - not because I was fat, but because I was always eating in a rushed state.

Usually at night, before bed I make a big salad for my morning meal the next day. I take my time chopping up vegetables and fruits, and adding in cheeses, meat, oils, etc. The meal preparation process gives me a set time every day to get something healthy churned out for the next day, which makes me avoid throwing a microwaveable breakfast sandwich down my throat on my commute to work. Making healthy meals also gives me something to look forward to.

Outside of IF I will also do 1-2 full-day fasts per month. I generally do these after binge weekends where I practiced bad habits or ate unhealthy foods. I feel like it gives my body a chance it catch its breath, to step back and get rid of the bad shit.

These changes have altered my perception of my body and the things that I put in it. I now treat my body like an engine, I make sure that I'm changing my oil, changing the spark plugs and doing a tune up, using high-grade fuel, etc. I drink water now, I drink tea, I'm grossed out by gummy candies and soda. I feel better now that I have these habits, and although it definitely changes my physical feelings, developing and sticking to these habits have also helped my mental well-being.
>>
So I'm at the end of my second day of the planned week long fast, and I have to say today was a shit day. I've had a fucking headache from the moment I woke up and I feel like wanting to put my head in a bucket of ice, also feel very lightheaded. I hope tomorrow things will be better bacause I don't think I can take seven days like this.
>>
>>42673495
>don't eat

There you go. Don't need a book now. I'd bet that 90% of his book is to convince people why they should fast, and its effect on diseases rather than how.
>>
Pajeet here. Fasting is a staple in hinduism. Doesn't it feel good to know you have a superior, true religion
>>
>haven't eaten for the past 19 hours
>going to a friends bday party in 2 hours
>tons of meat, pizza and other stuff
>can keep fuck ups at minimum

the power of fasting
>>
File: ahahahahahaha.gif (39KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
ahahahahahaha.gif
39KB, 100x100px
>>42675482

>tricking people into thinking you have "good metabolism" because you calorie count with IF and only ever eat "bad" meals socially

Does this ever get old?
>>
File: Birth_of_Steam.jpg (86KB, 520x686px) Image search: [Google]
Birth_of_Steam.jpg
86KB, 520x686px
>>42663958
>>they treat it as if you're committing some act of self harm

Yeah... not a good idea to tell people you are fasting, ESPECIALLY if you are an American. Fasting for the average Amierilard is equivalent to anorexic behavior. Average American has NEVER gone longer than 1 day without food and only did that because they were very sick.
>>
File: oatmeal.png (58KB, 493x880px) Image search: [Google]
oatmeal.png
58KB, 493x880px
>>42664124
I am about to go on my one and only fast I do each year, 15 day water fast starting September 1st.
I do it to lose a few pounds and to clean my system out, flush the caches you might say, AND to re-establish a relationship with food (get rid of any food and drink addictions)
>>
Going to start bulking on IF 16/8
it's a 250 surplus but still, I need to find my maintenance(not sure if its 2000) and I wonder how I'll pull this off eating clean without resorting to peanut butter and oats
>>
File: Gajhodhar.jpg (59KB, 480x633px) Image search: [Google]
Gajhodhar.jpg
59KB, 480x633px
>>42666131
>I just gorged on whatever when breaking the fast.

NO! You are going to be sick as can be... you need a slow reintroduction to food day for each 4 days of a fast... otherwise you will fuck your digestion system up so bad you could end up in a hospital. Also go easy on food the day before starting a fast... just like a good engine, you gently shut it down then restart it and let it slowly heat up to full speed.
Not a good idea to rev the engine up from a cold start.
>>
>>42675531
My favorite thing to do with OMAD is tell people who see me eating a shitload that I just have good genetics
>>
If ketosis is important for fasting, would it make sense to aim for a ketogenic diet in the day or two leading into the fast? Aka: stop eating with a running start on ketosis/possibly already in ketosis?
>>
>>42675215
keep it up!

I'm at the end of my first day, couldn't resist and ate 500kcal worth of garbage food...
Will try again tomorrow!
>>
>>42676184

If my meal is carb heavy I'm at the point where I get sick to my stomach now. Even though I know I'm eating under (and basically doing 23.5/0.5) I feel like water retention with the pasta fucks with me the next day or two.
>>
>>42677330
What song are you looking for?
>>
>>42675482
Start fasting tomorrow.
>>
>>42676340
Doesn't matter, you'll go into keto in 2-3 days anyway. That extra keto leading into is just extra calories. If you cannot handle straight fast then do a bit of keto on 2nd or 3rd day. Or just do PSMF.
>>
File: 1498367052253.jpg (224KB, 583x1508px) Image search: [Google]
1498367052253.jpg
224KB, 583x1508px
>never get hungry, having good success with OMAD so far
>probably going to try 48 hour fast Wednesday-Friday
>mostly for fun, but I'll also enjoy that post-workout meal Friday afternoon
>everyone telling me I'm stupid and it's unhealthy
>"why is it unhealthy?"
>every single person I ask
>>
File: 1461949501789.jpg (23KB, 716x724px) Image search: [Google]
1461949501789.jpg
23KB, 716x724px
>>42677867
>telling people
there's your problem there.
>>
Doing IF on roughly 1500 calories. Like the fat loss so far, but today I didn't get shit done in the gym. What do you recommend? Still not done cutting btw.
>>
>>42664381
Same thing as NoFap. You use the desire to not notice your desire to fap (in this case eat) to keep yourself so distracted and busy, you're more productive than ever before.
>>
>>42678162
Can someone explain what IF is? I'm pretty new to this board and fitness as a whole. Thanks in advance
>>
File: Proko-Model-Pose-026.jpg (227KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Proko-Model-Pose-026.jpg
227KB, 1920x1080px
>>42678216
>I'm pretty new to this board

Intermittent Fasting
>>
File: Water-Fast-Cover.jpg (114KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Water-Fast-Cover.jpg
114KB, 600x800px
>>42663605
>welcome to share experiences and advice

I'm doing a 10-day, "water fast". That's water and a single multivitamin a day. Lots and lots of fucking water. I'm on Day 6 right now. I didn't realize how much pleasure I got out of food. In fact, now that I'm not eating anything at all, I'm fucking bored out of my skull (a common symptom while fasting). I'm also generally tired, but not too tired. Weird thing is, when I'm doing physical labor, I don't get anymore tired than I already am. I can literally work all day. The main problem is motivation to do something like that. My mind is as sharp as a tack for the most part. Kind of like when I have a cup of coffee once a month. I had my last bowl movement on the 3rd day. For the first couple of days, if I stood up quickly, I'd get just a slight bit of elevator effect, but it went away instantly. The most negative thing is that around 3pm I start to feel slightly nauseous which goes away in an hour or so. All these things are normal and shouldn't be too bad. If they are bad then something may be wrong, though I read that some people do vomit from time to time, especially when refeeding.

The biggest advice I can give you is to have enough fat to do an extended water fast and you absolutely must know how to start refeeding. If you do that last part wrong, you can die. When done, an extended fast takes 4 full days of a special diet for refeeding. Another thing, the cleaning of your mouth and tongue is highly important. Use a wet wash rage to scrub your tongue every day, brush/floss your teeth twice a day, gargle with salt water once a day after cleaning. The reason for this is your normal chewing of food actually helps cleanse.

Oh, and the wild thing, even though I'm absolutely chugging water down and pissing it out, I'm still losing a whopping 2lbs a day right now. Which is crazy. The best I've ever been able to do was 1lbs a day on any type of diet and exercise. I'm drinking like 1 gallon of water a day too.
>>
>>42670113
I second this. You really need to fast for a while in order to give your digestive system time to heal and reevaluate what you are eating. When you start refeeding you can better monitor the effects of eating this food or that food. Then omit the offending food or seek medical help for the gastro problem if it reemerges without obvious cause. For me, I can't eat any dairy or whole wheat products now. They kill my lower intestine. I miss cheese so fucking bad.
>>
>>42678528

>That's water and a single multivitamin a day.

Can you shed some light about what kind of vitamins do you consume while water fasting?

I have read that a pill of magnesium really makes a difference and regarding the whole "pour a bit of salt into water to maintain yourself hydrated" I have heard that sea salt and specific brands are the best.
>>
File: Centrum.png (57KB, 888x832px) Image search: [Google]
Centrum.png
57KB, 888x832px
>>42678733
For the mouth wash I used powdered pink Himalayan salt. For the multivitamin, it is nothing special, Centrum fro adults. (pic.)
>>
>>42678784

I see my lad. Thank you for sharing your experience. I really want to do a week fasting or at least a 14 day fasting and I know it in me that I can easily do it.

However like you mentioned I'm mighty afraid about the whole "fast is over time to refeed" I have heard from some anons here that when is time to refeed is best to start with juices (usually orange juices, any kind of critic juices and mixes) so your stomach can start to absorb the sugars in them and around 4 to 5 hours after that eat light foods like fruit, vegetables, nuts, dried fruits.

Would you say that this is the best way to go around refeeding and then adapt things like dairy foods and meats on the second or third day of the refeeding?

Thanks for your feedback lad I really apreciate it.
>>
>>42664381
drink water or tea or coffee
>>
>>42663674
this, on my first cut I lost loads of muscle, now I'm cutting on IF and it seems like I'm actually growing muscle. I know that can't be right, but maybe just retaining muscle while losing fat. I've been eating 200g of protein a day too. It's a fucking struggle to fork down that much protein in 4 hours, but it seems to be doing great. got a little dizzy a couple times in the first 3 days, but I seem to be used to it now. Even doing hard manual outdoor labor doesn't seem to bother me.
>>
File: 1503781445276.png (755KB, 580x844px) Image search: [Google]
1503781445276.png
755KB, 580x844px
>>42678082
^upvoted
>>
>>42678855
Yeah, refeeding is very strict. Google up at least ten sources for it and decide between then what looks best for you. Here's my plan, though not my words, I just need to find my juicer again. None of the below should have added sugar and you should squeeze your own juices to help prevent weird store bought ingredients:

•Day One, Sep 3rd: Two 8-ounce cups of fruit/veggie (carrot, some greens, banana, apple) juice that is diluted 50/50 with water 4 hours apart.

•Day Two, Sep 4th: More diluted veggie/fruit juice, with bone broth and 1/2 cup of fruit (pears, and watermelon) every 2 hours.

•Day Three, Sep 5th: A cup of yogurt and fruit juice for breakfast, a snack of 1/2 cup of watermelon and veggie juice, a lunch of vegetable soup and fruit juice, a snack of 1/2 cup of apple, dinner greens with yogurt as dressing and fruit juice.

•Day Four, Sep 6th: A soft-boiled egg for breakfast with fruit juice, yogurt and berries as a snack, some cooked beans and veggies for lunch, an apple and some nuts as a snack, a hardy veggie soup for dinner with fruit juice.

•Day Five, Sep 7th: "Normal" foods.

After that I'll probably intermittent fast.
>>
>>42678962

Okay I believe that with this info I can safely go balls deep into the fasting and not kill myself in the process. Thank you for your kind words and feedback my man.

I hope that everything goes correctly with your fasting. Godspeed and when I'm done with everything and there is an active thread in fit/ I will make sure to post my experiences to btfo the people that think "fasting is bad because reasons". Cheers!
>>
Anyone that isn't fat that fasts here? I'm around 12% and want to do 23/1 if and still gain muscle is it possible? I love how I feel when I haven't eaten for a while.
>>
>>42679042
Just remember to google supplementary info. Things like "refeeder syndrome" for instance.
>>
Besides fasting, what do you guys think about just eating lettuce and cucumber for a day? Would it be nearly as beneficial?
>>
>>42663674
16 hours daily. +keto. I couldn't do any longer than that as fainting when standing up would be an issue. A 3 day fast? I'd guarantee a blackout or two.
>>
>Been doing IF for 3 weeks
>Steady gains
>Starting to feel sick
What do?
>>
So if I go into this whole fasting thing, will I be able to fap daily or should I just stop altogether? I have a chronic addiction since I was 15 and I havent failed to fap at least once a day (I'm 24 right now)
>>
>>42679171
It wouldn't. Why are you considering it?

>>42679223
No need to stop it but it will be a bit tougher after 4 or so days in.
>>
>>42679197
That's based more on low blood pressure. Keep track of that and you won't have problems.

>>42679223
You'll be fine with that, but you should cut down to like once a week and find a GF to do that for you.
>>
>>42679218
Find out why you feel sick and if it is related to IF. Cut back on IF to see if the problem stops.
>>
I fast on 2 week cycles
Fast 2 weeks, off 1 week,
Ive went from 350 to 265 in a total of 8 weeks fasting, about 20 pounds at most is water weight but its very easy. You lose the hunger pangs after the 3rd day or so and it becomes a breeze

i started at 400 and dieted normally for 50 pounds but this is just so much easier

not to mention all the money you save on food
>>
>>42674688
Patrick Bateman? Is that you?
>>
>>42668633
Other anon here

Doing a full day fast is Viable if you got a normie lifestyle. I work in the motion pictures industry doing 12+ hour days with gym time crammed throughojob is also physically demanding and keeps me on my feet all day. I burn an excess amount of calories as a result. This plus commuting everwhere by bike means I'm physically active throughout the entire day.

That being said, doing a 16/8 fast is easy and so long as I stay hydrated it is a breeze. I've got energy to take me throughout most of the day. I highly recommend IF.
>>
QUICK TIP FOR MEDIUM TO LONG TERM FASTERS!!!!! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NEVER
TRUST
A
FART

YOU WILL SHIT YOURSELF
>>
>>42664546
cancer cells often have damaged cristae in the mitochondria making it near impossible for them to even consume ketones
>>
>>42679932
how much muscle are you losing

I mean I guess if you started at 400 you don't give a fuck about that
>>
>>42680250
my lifts are
DL-450
OHP-180
Squat-315
Bench-225

I can still hit each and every one of those lifts, as long as you keep exercising and keep the muscles active you wont lose any muscle mass
>>
>>42680250
>>42680338
to add on to that i was never just FAT FAT, i had and still have good lifts and was muscular, but it was just under fat. At my weight now i look normal other than just a bit of belly, i seem to have alot of muscle mass
>>
>>42674688
>>42680060

Holy hell I thought the same when I was reading this. I read the whole thing as if Patrick Bateman was narrating it.
>>
File: 1501843062905.gif (936KB, 245x190px) Image search: [Google]
1501843062905.gif
936KB, 245x190px
>>42680130
I can second this information. Always go to the bathroom if you feel you need to fart. I had a close encounter, but recognized what it was and made it in time to the bathroom.
>>
>>42664254
>>42664543
how do you not go into starvation mode though if you dont eat for a week?
>>
>>42680430
starvation mode is a myth

your body fuels itself off your fat storage
>>
>>42663605
Just don't eat for 12 hours at a time, sleep and waiting in the morning, and you'll feel better.
>>
>>42680555
the so called myth says that if you stop eating your body will, after awhile (matter of days, like 5 or 10) will enter a low energy state (youll burn fewer calories than BMR) and any food you eat will immediately become fat
>>
>>42680623
false, its been debunked many times, google it
>>
I like doing a 16-8 IF but I feel incredibly weak if I try to lift on a full fast. I usually at a few hours before I go to the gym and just get some whey at the end of my feast period before fasting again, kind of like an OMAD
>>
>>42676340
I find that that helps, yes.
>>
>>42680130
>>42680424
Wait, why? You aren't eating, so how can you shit yourself?
>>
>>42680130
I'm ashamed to admit I've shit myself 3 times in the past year.

Please heed this warning.
>>
>>42680971
What is OMAD?
>>
>>42681569
You'll be shitting liquid for a while
>>
>>42682151
One
Meal
A
Day
>>
My stomach grumbles like crazy the second it feels empty, what so to drop this? Water isn't helping
>>
anyone know if it's advisable to make bone broth from bouillon cubes.
>>
I'm trying the 16 hour off, 8hr on fast.

Problem is I'm still eating too much in those 8 hours. Is the fast pointless?
>>
Do you recommend fasting every month for 3 days during a bulk? Would this impede my gains or not? I won't lift heavy these days, some high volume work instead. Will this have any effect at all?
>>
I have a question about ketosis.

When starting a ketogenic diet, it may take 1 week to 1 month before your body becomes "keto adoptive".
However, there are bodybuilding diets (ie Body Opus) that are designed to carb load on weekends.

Will you ever reach ketosis if you go 0 carbs 5 days a week then carb load the last 2 days?
>>
>>42681569
The first few days there's still a little left in your digestive system that takes its time getting out. For me, after 3 days, that stopped, but I still don't trust a fart especially ones that feel tiny.
>>
>>42682840
You can make bone broth yourself very easily. As far as your answer, I think it really depends on the brand of bouillon cube you are using.

Soup, beef broth or bouillon, powder, dry:
http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/soups-sauces-and-gravies/1033/2

What you are looking for in Bone Broth is the following,

Glycosaminoglycans
Glucosamine
Hyaluronic Acid
Chondroitin Sulfate
Minerals and Electrolytes
Collagen

Just get some bones or bone-containing meat at a deli, crack them open if they are not already sawed open, put them in a pot of water, bring it to a boil, and reduce to a simmer for a couple hours. Refrigerate or freeze extra for later. Broth is quick to make, but "stock" takes a very long time, so making broth isn't very time consuming.

>>42683331
The fast is for rebooting/streamlining your digestive system. Everything from insulin production to more efficient energy usage of what you eat. Longer fasts are good for digestive system repair.
>>
How the actual fuck is the ketogenic diet going to work with 1.1g of protein pr kg bw and 70% of total calories from fat?

At 90kg you then need 99g of protein and 250g of fat which is 2646 kcals.
90kg BMR = 2000 kcals

This means you have to burn off 1146 kcals during the day to be in a 500kcal deficit.

So much for abs made in the kitchen?
You have to do cardio every day with that diet.
>>
Can I drink bone broth while fasting?

Sure it's a clear liquid (mostly) but it seems to have over 250kcal per 100grams
>>
>>42684645
Sorry, depending on a recipe its somewhere between 70 to 250 kcal, most of which is fat. It wouldn't affect my fast, would it?
>>
>>42671901
kek'd
>>
>>42684645
>>42684690
No, you can't drink broth while fasting. That wouldn't be fasting at all.
>>
>>42664124
Be careful with what you eat to end your fast! I was dumb and ended mine going out for a fairly large dinner, had to buy laxatives in the end. Weight loss is great though
>>
How do I not die from lack of electrolytes?
>>
>>42685708
consume electrolytes
>>
>>42685776

Whats a good way to do that without breaking fast?
>>
>>42685785

sips
>>
>>42685785
Look up sugar free sports drinks. All I could find for me was low calorie Gatorade - it's 10kcal per 100grams, somewhat acceptable

Also bone broth works, but it's way more calorie dense..
>>
>>42685785

Err .. the bigger danger is going to be these insane obsessions people doing pussy fasts of like 16 hours have with electrolytes

You'll do more damage to yourself supplementing electrolytes than you'll do fasting for even up to a week.

Your potassium, sodium, magnesium, and phosphorous are not going to become deranged because you stopped eating for a day.

You're not going to drop into cardiac arrest after a 24 hour fast -- however -- you will give yourself a cardiac arrest if you OVER supplement shit like potassium.
>>
>>42685851
I want to do 10 days fast at least. I would not even ask if I was doing short one. I did one longer fast (11days) in the past and didnt supplement anything but it was not so hot outside and I was not working out. I want to work out while fasting this time
>>
>>42685886

Then just get yourself an electrolyte powder/capsule and stick to the prescribed amount per day.
>>
>>42664250
>>Autophagy removing both external and internal scarring

After how long fast does this happen?
>>
>>42663605
Fasting is for morons.
Eat balanced, eat well, do balanced exercise, do alot of exercise.
That's the way to go.
>>
>>42667666
You'll lose all your muscle mass.
You'll die after 4 days of not drinking in hot weather, but you wont die from not eating for 4 days.
>>
>>42664250
>>reverses type 2 diabetes and makes type 1 less completely awful

Fasting while type 1 means you die
>>
>>42685964

yeah man cause your body would rather cannibalize the muscles essential for movement and finding food versus the store of extra energy in the form of fat.
>>
>>42663674
>I prefer to go few hours with no food every day
said everyone, ever, for all times, even 800-lb fat fucks.
care to rephrase so that you're saying what you actually mean?
>>
>>42664462
I had to take a shit when I was on day 5 of my water fast wtf
>>
>>42685268
Careful next time. You could have died.

True story: during the famine in North Korea in the early 90s, on Kim Jong Il's birthday they gave out canned pork to his troops as a celebratory gift. They had been fed only white rice for so long that their digestive tracts had grown unaccustomed to fat, so many fell ill with uncontrollable shits, and thousands died.
>>
>>42676184
this is what skinny ''fast metabolism'' faggots actually do without realising it
>>
>>42678916
>got a little dizzy a couple times in the first 3 days
big chance you were salt depleted
>>
>>42686025
''few hour'' in this case meant about 20 hours
>>
why anyone who isn't a fat fuck trying to lose weight fast ?
>>
>>42687646
Read thread retard. Fucking amerilards..
>>
>>42687709
and all I see is fat fuck trying to justify their eating disorder .
>>
>>42682693
Plz help
>>
>>42684377
It's actually 150g or thereabouts of protein, max 20g of carbs and then whatever you need to reach calorie count will come from fats.
>>
>>42688347
>>42682693
Tough it out. Your stomach will shrink, that is the physical part. It will end after a few days depending on what plan you are using. The mental part is the worst for most people. Basically, tough it out, that's all you can do.

>>42687646
>>42687921
>not reading the thread
>spouts non-sense

Sure thing, kid.
>>
>>42688685
Ok fatty , remember to get your electrolyte supplement , wouldn't want to get kicked out of your fasting for totaly not weight loss .
>>
File: hot.jpg (380KB, 740x924px) Image search: [Google]
hot.jpg
380KB, 740x924px
OP here.
Finishing my second day of fasting(first time)
All I'm having daily is mutlivitamin, sugar free Gatorade and water. Dropped 3kg (~6 pounds) of crap/water-weight so far.

The first day was quite difficult, I had food cravings the entire time.
Second day went surprisingly well. After initial hunger wave in the morning I had a light workout, washed it down with a large cup of plain coffee and felt fine for the entire day. No low energy, no dizziness, no hunger.

Tomorrow I'm gonna have a small cup of broth(for them minerals) and keep on going.
My plan is to last 4 days, listen to my body and then decide how to proceed.
>>
>>42688908
Dont take vitamins,gatorade and broth. It will do you more harm than good on your short fast
>>
>>42689049
why would that be? I just finished my third day and took a multivitamin and minal salts pill.
>>
>>42689049
All he needs is a single multivitamin and water, nothing else. Stuff like salt gargle to help prevent mouth sores will be more than enough for salt.
>>
File: 1501347494663.jpg (82KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501347494663.jpg
82KB, 600x800px
>>42688770
>>
>>42689049
Thanks for the tip
It's pretty hot where I'm at, I spend entire day sweating so I think some extra salts won't hurt
>>
File: image.jpg (195KB, 1073x1350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195KB, 1073x1350px
So I am considering fasting but I was wondering what hormonal effects it has on a woman. I'm currently on a calorie restrictive diet, lost 45lbs so far, have much more to go though. Is there any negative effects anyone knows of for female health? I've always been irregular in my cycles etc which I just accepted as obesity related, but I'm going to a gynecologist for the second time in my life tomorrow and I'm almost certain she will want to put my on hormonal birth control. Any known risks or concerns with that?
>>
>>42690068
I remember part 2 of the Dominic D'Agostino interview on the Tim Ferriss podcast went over that. I only just heard it yesterday but I kinda zoned out during that part.
>>
>>42690068

post pics
>>
>>42666049
The reason you think that way is because of the american high carb/highfat High carb/lowfat but with chemical artificial shit mixed in, wich locks the body from accesing the fat stores, a fat person eating low carb/keto will be fine if he takes enough supplements.
>>
Did a 7 day fast. Just water. Worked the whole week. Did get light headed but it actually got easier after day 5. Day 5, 6 and 7 I was shitting out dark black liquid. I broke the fast because I smoked weed and then ate a wholefoods pizza like a retard. I got shredded as HELL, didn't lose much gains and the mental clarity is REAL. I plan to bulk up a bit and then do 14 days, then bulk up again and do 28 days, I bet it would change my fucking life. Fasting is good. Do a fast. Do at least seven days. Your body has toxic shit in it rotting away right now. You will feel amazing as fucking fuck when it's out.
>>
>>42690289
>Did a 7 day fast. Just water. Worked the whole week. Did get light headed but it actually got easier after day 5. Day 5, 6 and 7 I was shitting out dark black liquid
weird huh. i just got off the shitter and mine was a dark liquid too. i need more fibre. also my shits no longer smell like my own shits.
>>
>>42689779
If your muscles start hurting and are sore but don't respond to stretching then get some electrolytes. Actual muscle cramps are also a sign.
>>
File: data.jpg (54KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
data.jpg
54KB, 800x800px
>>42690289
This is what I was planning to start tomorrow or friday so the worst fatigue hopefully passes during the labor day weekend.

If I understand:
>1tsp salt daily
>lots of water
>multivitamin
>work everything daily avoiding atrophy

Is there anything at all I forgot? Should I go ahead and start tomorrow?
>>
>>42690289
>then ate a wholefoods pizza like a retard.

Damn dude, that's actually dangerous at the end of a fast. Especially, if it was a long fast. If you do it again, have more resolve not to eat or smoke weed since weed ended up breaking you.

>>42690289
>>42690318
>dark shit

That is normal during a fast. Mine ended on day 3. Keep a check on your breath and backaches. If you have a backache during a fast, massage your intestines for about 30 seconds. Massage them firmly, but don't cause pain. That should help. The backpain is normally an intestinal problem and is a "referred pain" to your back. When you eat normally, you can do the same massages if you have gas or are constipated a bit. IT really helps get t hings moving along, similar to the jarring motions of jogging. When some people fast, their stool turns to tarry black rope for a while, but eventually stops.

If you have bad breath, make sure to cleanse your mouth every day, properly. If you still have bad breath after that it means your body is processing some bad stuff along with your fat, keep fasting to get through it.

>>42690665
Learn about "refeeding syndrome" and how to properly end your fast.
>>
The worst thing about fasting seems a bit odd. I feel like a kid again in that I'm bored as fuck and need something to do constantly. Only now, I don't have to eat, cook, shit, or meal plan and that is a lot of extra time on my hands. "Like 1 hour lunch break? Now what!?"
>>
Currently in the second week of my fasting plan witch to fit in my college schedule is

sun - fast
mon - fast
tue - eat
wed - fast
thu - fast
fri - eat
sat - eat

Is it normal for my weight to fluctuate like crazy? between breaking and re-entering fasts?
>>
>>42689248
Because point of fasting is to shut down your digestion system
>>
>>42691166
Why not do traditional ADF which is proven and easier?

sun - fast
mon - eat
tue - fast
wed - eat
thu - fast
fri - eat
sat - eat
>>
>>42688685
So what about when I'm in class? Like it's embarrassing tbqh
>>
File: uWbs1c7.jpg (108KB, 477x641px) Image search: [Google]
uWbs1c7.jpg
108KB, 477x641px
Why does everyone say fasting ends up with you gaining back all your weight? Does everyone who fasts just get into bad eating habits right after, or am I getting meme'd on? I'm doing ADF right now and I don't see myself going back to eating like a pig once I'm done. Is it unavoidable, am I on a crash diet?
>>
>>42691491
because 2 days straight fasting works better desu
day 1 is mostly about depleting the energy stores in your liver. past that its more likely to be going at straight fat. also from a pure mathematical standpoint
tdee*4 > tdee*3 and I am trying to end my cut sooner rather than later so I can bulk
>>
>>42691566
It's because fasting is often used by obese people who go straight back to their old eating habits
If you have the will to make it through a fast, you have the will to make permanent changes to your diet
>>
File: 1504022362963.png (580KB, 514x767px) Image search: [Google]
1504022362963.png
580KB, 514x767px
>>42663605
>fast for 7 days
>around day 5 start feeling extremely nauseous
>for three days straight I'm basically bedridden
>extreme fatigue
>oh god the feeling of being on the verge of puking
>day 7 comes and I'm starting to feel better
>reintroduce food anyways because school was starting

I feel bad for ending it. I've gained the water weight back and I'm basically where I was before. Honestly not eating wasn't too bad. It was the fucking nausea that got me. I'd like to give it another try and try to go 14 days but I have classes now and I don't want to fuck myself over. I drank lots of water, though my intake did go down during days 5-7 when I was feeling sick. I took vitamins, but stopped on day 6 because I read somewhere that makes you feel sicker. What did I do wrong? Is there a way to curtail the absolute death? I'm 5'5'', 240 lbs, and a 51 in waist. I'm fat as fuck and I need to change. Like I said, I was actually doing ok during the fast, even walking 4 miles a day. My mentality and facial gains (water weight) were amping me up. I read somewhere about acidosis - and my tongue was white for what it's worth. I head that's a sign of ketosis. Any advice or explanations for the sickness shit would be appreciated. I want to do it again and keep going.
>>
>>42663645

you are going to trigger your body starvation protection mechanism eating your own muscles and developing more fat if you eat something
>>
>want to water fast
>would complicate my life immensely
If I was a NEET I wouldn't hesitate, but it's not really feasible in the military. Can't do heavy exercise, can't socialize at the mess, can't trust my farts. Guess it's just IF for me.
>>
>>42691751
Fucking love styx
>>
Why are the benefit of fasting is you aren't a boogie ?
>>
>>42691962
mental clarity and focus
>>
File: IMG_0403.jpg (67KB, 468x487px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0403.jpg
67KB, 468x487px
I'm trying fasting for the first time, not sure if my strategy is sound though.

Goal: Lose 25 lbs (currently 180 lbs)
- On Adderall already (helps with will power, but I can often forget to eat)
- Gonna start taking HMB to help preserve muscle mass
- Not lifting
- Running for an hour every other day to every two days
- thinking I should at least eat on the days that I run, or possibly the next day

Thoughts?
>>
What would be the best strategy for a newbie on fasting? 5'7'' male, 66 kg, lifting in the morning from monday to friday. IF or total fast from friday night to monday morning?
>>
>>42691539
>The Virgin "Fast"
vs
>THE CHAD ABSTAIN
>>
>>42691566
It has to do with old habits and a chemical your body releases called "ghrelin". Increased ghrelin production boosts your alertness and helps build muscle, but it also makes you ravenous. This effect of being ravenous can last up to 2 full years after you lose lots of weight. In order to prevent this you need to lost about 1 pound of weight per month.
>>
>>42663605
> boyfriend is a vegan faggot
> keeps telling me that veganism is going to change my life
> my weight will go down, I'm going to have more energy, I'll take regular shits, etc.
> go vegetarian
> don't even go junk food vegetarian
> maintain the same weight, sometimes gain a little more
> still can't shit, more tired than ever
> general nausea goes away, but that's about it
> do intermittent fasting off an on
> basically dropped the bulk of my weight after a collective 6 days of intermittent fasting, drinking coffee and not exceeding 400 calories
> had literally fuck all to do with a plant based lifestyle
> keep getting thinner
> boyfriend is turning into a fat vegan fuck because he believes it's okay to eat approximately 2 lbs of rice before bed
> feel pity and indigestion
>>
>>42693109
My vegan co-worker is fat, I don't see what he gains from his lifestyle (which he supposedly does for health reasons). We evolved as omnivores, eat some goddamn meat.
>>
>>42663623
how much salt?
>>
>>42663605
>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqYPhGiB9tkShZorfgcL2lA
link appears incomplete
>>
File: 34634563.jpg (2MB, 4998x1828px) Image search: [Google]
34634563.jpg
2MB, 4998x1828px
>>42663605
Day 6 of a water fast. Have not done one in a long time and I used to do them at least once a month. The liquid shits have finally stopped so now I can bank that sweet TP money.

I forgot how boring it was. When I used to do it my job involved sitting down infront of a computer the entire time so I could just play vidya or post on 4chins. Now my job I am active and moving and after work I really kind of want a meal.

I'm aiming for at least 10-15 days so I'm just going to nut up. I used to be able to pull this shit off for weeks at a time.
>>
File: 34563457.png (70KB, 600x587px) Image search: [Google]
34563457.png
70KB, 600x587px
>>42680623
>the so called myth says
It is not even bro-science. It is mom-science with a dash of "I've been on dozens of diets over the years so I know it for a fact".
>>
File: 1487398152644.png (975KB, 1560x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1487398152644.png
975KB, 1560x1036px
>>42664355
>Started a 3 day fast today
I mean if that is what you want to do and you're not trying to build it is a good introduction but you are quitting just as the worst part is over. Day 1 is annoying. Day 2 is pretty shitty if you've never fasted before. Day 3 is Not as bad as day 2 but better then Day 1. At that point your desire to eat and hunger have almost completely dissipated and the Hershey squirts have stopped.

>fyi: your asshole is like a sputtering nozzle of pressurized liquid shit after day 2-3 since there is no incoming food and nothing for the body to compact what is moving through into solid

Everything after 3 days is gravy and much easier. If your goal is to see how effective it is I would recommend sticking on it a bit longer to fully appreciate the benefits and the commitment it takes.
>>
>>42664381
After a few days it goes away. Just have to keep yourself occupied since boredom makes you hungry. Drink lots of water and warm broth. Avoid foods with heavy distinct smells for extended periods.
>>
>>42680130
Jesus christ this. I shit myself twice since starting. Thankfully both were at home and didn't leave any skid marks but I knew instantly. I had made a tremendous mistake.
>>
>increased metabolism from fasting

lol'd
>>
I really hope this thread is a joke.

This is NOT beneficial if a muscular lean physique is your goal
>>
>>42692920
Ghrelin is such a minor player in these process's, so many people take things and blow them out of proportion or take them out of context. This is one of these situations
>>
>>42692333
IS this a joke?

If you want to lose 20lb try gradually reducing calories and adding cardio as you lose weight, worked for me every contest prep and every other competitive bodybuilder.None of us are fasting
>>
>>42690665
If you actually are doing this you are an idiot.

This is not going ti help your body composition in the long term. I'm a competitive bodybuilder, and I can assure you nobody taking there physique seriously is fasting like this. Intermittent fasting is not alternating fasting and eating days, it is fasting for say 22 hours a day with a 2 hour feed window and still consuming calories at say 300 under maintnence.

There is no shortcut to being lean such as fasting, just reduce cals and add cardio over time, works for me every contest prep and for every other competitive bodybuilder
>>
>>42690068
These people are trolling you with this fasting shit. I'm a competitive bodybuilder and I train people for a living, and I can not believe the non sense I am hearing in this thread. Fasting for long periods IS NOT a shortcut to getting shredded.

Try reducing your calories and adding in cardio over time, works for me to hit 4% bf numerous times per year to compete and its what everyone else who competes does.. none of us are fasting
>>
>>42694469
>>42694482
>>42694497

did you really need to post three times in a row, you fucking cum lord?

nothing that competitive body builders do matters for normal people. why don't you go pin some gh instead of spamming us
>>
>>42663605
>However it doesn't touch any negative aspects of prolonged fasting. It can't be all good, right?
>Did you ever experience short/long term complications?

I'm currently on day 7 and here are some things I've noticed.
>After 2 days sleep quality turns to shit.
>After 4 days hunger mostly subsides.
>After 3-4 days acidic beverages make my guts burn.
>If you lift doms fade very slowly until you begin eating.
>Glycogen stores and most water-weight is lost by day 4. (If transitioning to keto stop here.)

Overall Unless you absolutely need to lose the weight quickly it's not worth doing.
Exercise is very important and is too hard while fasting for extended periods.
>>
File: the fasting cure.png (198KB, 764x934px) Image search: [Google]
the fasting cure.png
198KB, 764x934px
>2xGOMAD
Is Upton Sinclair our guy?
>>
I'm not obese and I eat healthy so my mind is not blurred by the trash food , is there any reason to fast for me ?
>>
>>42694446

>20-30 years worth of rotting mucus like goo sitting in your digestive system
>"lol i'm healthy m8 i meet my macros look at my gains XD"

thumbs up
>>
>>42691912
>eating your own muscles
Yeah, from an evolutionary standpoint that makes tons of sense
Why eat the readily available food supply within your own body? Just eat the muscle that you may need to acquire more food when it becomes available. Surely this will help you survive the food shortage and eventually pass your genes on
>>
>>42694459
I think I'll take my doctor's word over yours, anon.
>>
>>42694497
>I'm a competitive bodybuilder and I train people for a living

Pity you just undermined your argument points by adding that.
>>
>>42695921
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2017-05-18-fat-but-fit-still-at-higher-risk-of-heart-disease/

The researchers found that, compared to people of recommended weight, metabolically-healthy obese people were:

50% more likely to get heart disease
7% more likely to get cerebrovascular disease
twice as likely to get heart failure

Compared to recommended weight, metabolically-healthy people, those who were obese and had all three risk factors were:

2.6 times more likely to get heart disease
58% more likely to get cerebrovascular disease
3.8 times more likely to get heart failure
2.2 times more likely to get peripheral vascular disease
>>
>>42696260

NORMIES OUT
>>
>>42678855
Dude don't break a fast with orange juice, that's the worst thing you could do. It's too acid and your gastric juices won't be able to handle it. You prob going to puke it out instantly or worse

Go with the least acid juice you can find, like pear or apple
>>
>>42694452
Says who? Your jew doctor? There's plenty of medical studies that prove the benefits of fasting.

I encourage you to have a more open mind and to gather informations regarding a subject before spewing your opinion on it
>>
>>42696368
Doctor's can perform tests that you can't perform which gives you more insight into the inner workings of your body. Like something simple as a full spectrum blood test for instance. I only use my doc for getting tests done and chit chatting. We talk about everything from physical fitness to farming to trading info on published papers.

I bet you're the type of person who just listens to a doctor and does what he says and can't speak up for himself. Though, that may be a little harsh since it seems you may be too scared to even go to a doctor for some reason. I hear white coat syndrome is pretty rampant.
>>
IF is the new NoFap. Fucking losers always trying to find the easy way out.
>>
>>42696287
By not obese I didn't means fat , I'm not even fat , i'm 21 BMI low bf .
>>
>>42679078
I'm sitting around 13-14%.

If you're still lifting for gains then that 23:1 is going to be fucking hard to get your macros in.

I personally suggest 16:8 IF to anyone who doesn't need to lose a belly.

If you want to go for gains then eat at ~500calorie surplus every day but throw in a fasted aerobic only cardio day once a week. You get the benefit of a shitload surplus extra fuel for your lifts, but you control fat gain with the daily fasting state and the fasting day.
>>
During a fast, what exercises should I do to prevent atrophy? I walk between 2 and 4 miles a day as a matter of necessity, but I imagine I want to add to that. I just want to make sure I dont push myself too hard during my first fast.
>>
>>42697435
For the people I get fasting for weight loss I encourage lots of walking and light calisthenics
>>
>>42685987
Yes, it would. The body needs protein. When it gets none, only muscles can be canninalized to provide it. Fat doesn't contain any.
>>
>>42697585
Wrong
>>
>>42697585
During a fast the protein needs of the body are greatly diminished. Plenty of studies regarding just how much lean mass are lost for fasts up to 2 weeks shows little no lean mass loss.

Additionally in fasted states autophagy ramps up and stays up. Broken down and defective organelles and superfluous tissues are taken back up. All of it protein. And your body is quite good at shuffling protein around where it's needed. Your excreted urinary protein drops to virtually non-existent levels. Uric acid excretion drops as kidneys are signaled to retain it, and serum levels of xanthine oxidase and other enzymes in the uric acid chain plummet or get shut off.

Everything your body does in a fast is demonstrably proven to be protein sparing.

>B-b-but my lifts are weaker
No shit Sherlock, glycogen depletion isn't protein .

I can start eating a carb heavy diet and in three-four days gain 15 lbs on my maximums just like that. Switching back to kept and IF I "lose" those gains.
>>
I heard that during fast your body can eats its own scars and skin moles but it sounds like bullshit
>>
>>42697899
It is bullshit.

It happens to a degree. But it's not going to get rid of that 5" surgical scar or road rash from when you laid down your bike doing 70 on the interstate.
>>
>>42668412
Exercise helps in using up glycogen, which is what the body runs on before tapping into the fat reserves.
So yeah it would help.
>>
>>42698433
Your body doesn't need to completely burn through glycogen to start mobilizing fat. As long as your insulin drops below the storage threshold your fat cells start releasing fat regardless of how much glucose and glycogen are around.

It typically does in the average person because their high carb diet has had little to no epigenetic pressure on developing mitochondrial density.

As mitochondrial density increases, the cell's need for fast and easy energy (glucose) diminishes.

The only two real reasons to intentionally target glycogen reserves are when you're diabetic and want to encourage insulin sensitivity, or when you want to train in a fasted state to further increase the pressure on mitochondrial development.
>>
>>42693674
use morton's lite-salt (a sodium/potassium combo) and take a magnesium supplement.
>>
File: 1504035947143.jpg (1MB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1504035947143.jpg
1MB, 1100x1100px
>stumble in this thread thinking it's lifting philosphy
>get doused in fasting philosophy and mechanisms
>start by looking into IF then full OMAD and 2 day fasts
>this combined with keto
>how fasting retains lean muscle mass while shedding fat mass
>boosting HGH by up to 400% just in a 20:4 and epinepherine and norepi levels getting doubled
>autophagy for scarring and brain clarity
>kneecapping a whole host of diseases, including diabetes, ms, and cancer

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I JUST WANTED TO GET SWOLE
NOT BECOME A BIOENGINEERING MONK
THE FUCK IS HAPPENING
>>
>>42698921
what is meant by autophagy for scarring and brain clarity?

also what does fasting do for loose skin? can it do anything about that?
>>
File: 1500090806649.gif (3MB, 303x343px) Image search: [Google]
1500090806649.gif
3MB, 303x343px
>>42698975
Autophagy is the mechanism and metabolic process that kicks in once your blood insulin drops below a certain level, it causes cells to scrub themselves out and even causes apoptosis in scar cells.

I personally have anecdotal evidence of it scaling back my acne scars, I know it can help with loose skin, Dr. fung talks about it in a couple videos, most notable example being WWII pows that got starved near to death but had really, really taught skin.

Have some links:
https://greatist.com/live/autophagy-fasting-exercise
https://www.dietdoctor.com/renew-body-fasting-autophagy

>amazing brain health:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles

>reddit fag that did a 77 day fast to drop about 100 pounds, notice that he doesn't look like a wrinkled vagina
https://www.reddit.com/r/fasting/comments/573gkb/just_completed_a_77_day_fast_ama/
/PMC3106288/
>>
>>42699043
cheers for the links dude, you're a god
>>
File: DA_BKKpUAAMsrMv.png (397KB, 540x520px) Image search: [Google]
DA_BKKpUAAMsrMv.png
397KB, 540x520px
>>42699043
oops
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3106288/
>>
>>42698975
Not him. But autophagy is implicated to play a role in protecting the brain from plaque buildup which is seen in dementia and alzheimer's. It's implicated but not proven, there is however some strong supporting evidence.

In terms of brain clarity you see a LOT of people on fasting and keto going on and on about how razor sharp their focus is in that state. Personally when I go keto to cut on top of my 16:8 I can sit down and read a 600page paperback in a single sitting only looking up to stretch my neck. Otherwise the most I can finish is 30-40 pages at a time before I start getting tired of the effort.

In college I found that during keto I would fly through my exams without any struggle. And I retained stuff better from all night study sessions.

As for loose skin, autophagy is again implicated. Skin is the largest organ by area and mass. It's a living thing that requires energy. If you're in a fasted state getting zero calories it only makes biological sense for the body to signal useless and dysfunctional cellular equipment to be dismantled and recycled.

Intra-cellularly this happens as autophagy. phagocytes start roaming around and marking aged, decrepit, and malfunctioing organelles for destruction. They get consumed, broken down to their constituent parts, proteins and fats and spit back out into the cytoplasm. The parts that can be reused by the cell get used, and the rest get ejected into the blood.

Autophagy will of course occur in skin cells cleaning out the same dysfunctional machinery giving them a tune-up of sorts. But the biggest contributing factor is cellular apoptosis, programmed cell death. Cells that have reached their age limit, have too much dysfunction, or are otherwise useless throw themselves on the sword and die off to get recycled.
>>
>>42699043
Autophagy is the mechanism and metabolic process that kicks in once your blood insulin drops below a certain level,
Autophagy is regulated by mTOR (mammiliam target of rapamycin) which is a nutrient sensitive signaling hormone that responds to protein. not sugar or insulin.
>>
>>42699043
oh my fucking god...i want to cum in her.
>>
>>42664048
It's all abouy getting your glycogen stores to nill so your body 100% switches to reserves for food, so yeah
>>
>>42699111
You are correct, however, levels of mTOR in the body are proportional to the levels of bloodstream insulin, ergo, lowering insulin levels generates more mTOR, more mTOR means more autophagy

Bonus: coffee dramatically increases autophagy and lowers iron levels, some doctors such as Mangan recommend drinking up to 4 cups a day
>>
>>42699214
mTOR and insulin have no correlation or effect on each other is my point.

GH and Insulin are polar opposites for example. Insulin shuttles energy into storage and GH shuttles it out.

mTOR ONLY responds to certain amino acids in the blood. You could be in a completely fasted state and inject enough insulin to cause a hypoglycemic event. It would have ZERO effect on mTOR whatsoever.

On the other hand, in that same fasted state and take a teaspoon of BCAA and WHAM, mTOR shuts of autophagy faster than a woman closing her legs for you after calling her a fat cow.
>>
>>42699043
Is the reddit progress pic dead? Does not work for me
>>
>>42699381
Have you tried clicking the link?
https://imgur.com/a/lNocJ
>>
>>42699381
look at your address bar, there are two /'s get rid of one of them

there's a progress pic in the comments
>>
>>42672936
"In hoc signo vinces"

More like
"In hoc signo vincent"
>>
File: fat_cat.gif (2MB, 250x381px) Image search: [Google]
fat_cat.gif
2MB, 250x381px
>>42664289

Fasting is an incredible ancient cancer cure.

Starve the person till they get better.
>>
>>42699527
all the sweets and snacks in the store need to be kept in a room with a 12" wide door. If you can't fit in you don't need the fucking sweets.
>>
>>42699106
Good explanation, thank you.
>>
File: He_is_on_my_side.jpg (24KB, 610x227px) Image search: [Google]
He_is_on_my_side.jpg
24KB, 610x227px
>>42699106
>In terms of brain clarity you see a LOT of people on fasting and keto going on and on about how razor sharp their focus is in that state.

Jesus fasted for 40 days and nights, passed the test of temptations and then spread The Word.
Buddha fasted till near death before Enlightenment.
>>
>>42699428
>>42699438
Yes I tried. Maybe my shitty phone connection was fucking it up. Now it works,thanks
>>
We need a new thread. I'm halfway through my first 48 hour fast and it's going pretty smoothly so far. I should be fine once I get to bed, since tomorrow morning I'll be busy, then in the afternoon I'll eat after rock climbing.
>>
>>42699769
writing up an OP with a bunch of links rn, will put it up in a bit
>>
>>42697343
Do you fast all day the cardio/aerobic exercise day? Thinking of doing this today. Lifting for gains but would like to get rid of some excess body fat
>>
>>42699722
awwww look some faggot still believes in fairy tales.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 122x125px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 122x125px
>>42694497

>hit %4 boyfriend
>>
Best thread on /fit/ desu
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.