[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one of them is the strongest static lifter in the world?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Big guys for you.jpg (49KB, 696x522px) Image search: [Google]
Big guys for you.jpg
49KB, 696x522px
Which one of them is the strongest static lifter in the world?
>>
why do we see fail videos where the lifter's legs snap in half, and these guys manage to do it over and over and with heavier weights?
>>
>>42662837
The guys that go to snapcity use the legpress or hacksquat
>>
>>42662837
Because these guys are actually strong and not egolifting with too much equipment
>>
>>42662837
depends on the lifter, sometimes its just bad luck/the wrong thing happening at the right time (see that happen alot with olympic lifters dislocations)
other cases it can be because some dude got on roids his muscles exploded but tendons and ligaments didnt keep up with strength levels
>>
>>42662977
>hall and ray are natty
wew lad
>>
>>42663097
where in my post did i claim they were natty?
I said that some dudes that roid have their muscles strengthening far faster than their tendons which leads to them snapping their shit up
>>
>>42663097
The only thing Ray injects is the Gospel of Christ into his soul
>>
>>42662729
considering ray deadlifts 830lbs and eddie deadlifts, as well as also being proficient at a whole bunch of different strongman shit like log pressing and farmers walks, i'd say eddie more than makes up the deficit in squat strength between the two and comes out clearly on top
>>
ray is an one trick pony
eddie is GOAT deadlifter and current overhead pressing champ, and will catch up b/sq as well now that he's retired from strongman
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dzoTi7Zr4E
Here's Eddie pretty much strict pressing 20 kg below rays bench max. Nothing personnel but Eddie is in another league
>>
>a weight so heavy that you have to mixed grip diddly it to rest on your fatass stomach
>>
>>42663414
Look up what a continental clean is, then look at the thickness of the bar. Stop embarassing yourself lad
>>
>>42663414
it's called a continental clean, also that's an axle bar so it's very thick and hard to hold on to
>>
>>42663414
Stop posting and go back to your curls m8
>>
Doesn't Ray compete in the IPF so he can't roid as hard as Eddie?
>>
>>42663365
fuark this guy's a tow truck
>>
>>42663414
>he doesn't know about continental cleans
Good luck power cleaning a thick bar without rotating collars lad.
>>
>>42663365
That's not just personal, that's actually racist.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.