[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Supplements that are actually worth their money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: MESOMORPH_header (1).jpg (103KB, 800x526px) Image search: [Google]
MESOMORPH_header (1).jpg
103KB, 800x526px
ITT: Supplements that are actually worth their money
>>
File: testenweb.jpg (72KB, 800x1396px) Image search: [Google]
testenweb.jpg
72KB, 800x1396px
>>
>>42662569
That's expired dude
>>
File: 4dWID9F.jpg (104KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
4dWID9F.jpg
104KB, 940x627px
>>42662410
>>
>>42662569
Very funny
>>
File: ss.png (172KB, 660x928px) Image search: [Google]
ss.png
172KB, 660x928px
>>42663012
I'm completely serious. It is literally the single most valuable supplement you can ever take as a male wanting to become stronger, bigger, and increase physical endurance.
>>
>>42662410

I felt nothing when I took it
>>
>>42663346
then you must have a PWO/caffeine tolerance or something

>>42663337
And obviously juice is "worth it" but that's not what I meant in the op
>>
>preworkout
>worth the money
i never understood why somebody needs to take this stuff

then it hit me, the guys who basicly take this subconciously just want the high. OP be sure to never try any drugs youll get hooked and youll become a junkie
>>
>>42663390

How long do you think I should stop taking PWO for?
>>
Creatine monohydrate is a decent supp if you dont eat lots of red meat. It boosts endurance, lets you recover somewhat faster and you can do more reps = more reps means more stimuli. one good sideeffect is that it fills your muscles with water (water is important) which makes them smoother and fuller. Again, if you eat lots of red meat then no need to take it. 5-7g per day is fine, dont pre-load with 20+ gramms cause it needs time to be absorbed and 20+g a day will give you diarrhea.

Whey Protein Isolate is good after a workout but not necessary if you can eat whole foods to get your proteins. Only use whey when you cant eat enough protein. A minimum of 25g of protein is required after working out, 30g+ and you dont even need any sugars to raise insulin levels.

I stopped using BCAA since I eat good before the workouts. I use Glutamin from time to time when my body seems to not be regenerating fast enough. But this is an individual issue for everyone. 10-15g after a workout or in the morning is decent.

At best, dont use any supps at all and try to eat healthy, prepare your own meals and such.
>>
>>42663431
Idk but on the mesomorph label it says take it for 8 weeks then break for 8 weeks. That may just be for mesomorph bc of the DMAA tho and not all other pwos
>>
>>42663390
right, the highly specific "Supplements that are actually worth their money"
>>
Creatine MO, pre workout (personal preference) and any vitamin(s) you might need is IT. Anything else is unnecessary.
Protein powder is not a supplement. It's food
>>
About Mesomorph:
Synthenox-Carnosine/Nitric Oxide Complex:
Beta Alanine, I-Citruline DL-Malate 2:1, Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate 6500mg
>beta alanine has to be consumed like creatine, it needs to load inside your body so totally useless in a preworkout
>citruline malate and aakg are pump-/no-boosters, good for pre

Mesoswell-Cell Volumizing ATP Matrix:
Di-Creatine Malate, L-Taurine, Creatine Nitrate, Ascorbic Acid, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, Agmatine Sulfate 4500mg
>creatine has no purpose in pre since it needs to be loaded
>taurine is ok for some lil focus
>vitamin c is ok for pre
>agmatine is nice cause it raises focus and keeps some sideeffects low (DMAA induced), its banned in germany for no fucking reason...

DMAA is an amphetamine and I tried it aswell as DMBA (Brawn Nutrition Venom 2.0 was my last pre), shouldnt be used too often. after 3-4 days of use you will notice the differences.
>>
>>42663561
>DMAA is an amphetamine

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylhexanamine
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphetamine
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Substituted_amphetamine

No, it's not.
>>
>>42663440
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my part to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
File: IMG_0454.jpg (175KB, 584x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0454.jpg
175KB, 584x750px
>>42662410
Pic related
>>
File: roids.jpg (92KB, 1280x987px) Image search: [Google]
roids.jpg
92KB, 1280x987px
>>42663337
>atrophied testicles
>increased risk of cardiovascular disease
>body dysmorphia
not worth it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.