[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he /fit approved?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (196KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
196KB, 1920x1080px
Is he /fit approved?
>>
>>42661811
Is he wearing makeup?
>>
>>42662314
Yes
>>
>he
>>
>>42661811
Who is she?
>>
>>42661811
>he
>>
no he a fucking poofta
>>
>>42661811
>that chest
Lmao
>>
>>42661811
egotistical beaner
>>
>>42661811
DIdn't she get her panties twisted once over another fitness YouTuber paraphrasing Elliot Hulse and including the word "nigger" in a comment?
>>
He's alright <1 year of lifting, but after you've seen ~5 of his videos you've seen them all. Literally just jerks it to PL despite not competing and just talks about the powerlifts every video. His shocking revelation last year was this crazy exercise called OHP.
>>
>>42661811
Wtf is that filthy frank?
>>
>>42664404
his name is clarence
>>
>he
>>
>what's cracking guys it's Omarisuf, back with another video
>in this video I'm gonna rehash a subject I've talked about 10 times already, make sure you stay until the end
>but first let me talk about nothing for 1 minute before getting to the content
>*7 minutes boring content*
>"remember to keep ur scapula retracted and do full range of motion guys, really important"
>well that is the video guys, I'm gonna talk about nothing for an additional minute here, now make sure to like the video and subscribe and buy the shitty clothes I force my collaborators to wear
>>
>>42661811
Almost all his videos are how to bench press and he doesn't really explain how, it's just 10 minutes of autistic rambling
>>
File: oif.jpg (119KB, 625x499px) Image search: [Google]
oif.jpg
119KB, 625x499px
he's a turbocuck
>>
>>42664734
Jeesus. I knew something was off about him. And is anyone else bothered by his autistic hand gestures he needlessly flails in front of the camera?
>>
>>42664734
>>42664811
Thats a fake account you fucking retards.

On youtube when the op comments on his own youtube video the name is in blue.
>>
>>42664991
It's real. It was just a while back when YouTube didn't highlight the uploader in comments.
>>
>>42664991
You call people "fucking retards" when you're probably the biggest fucking retard here
>>
>>42662325
is it trans?
>>
>>42662335
>>42662479
>>42664567
What?
>>
>>42664734
lmao. Do white boys think they can use "nigga" publicly? hahaha. May have something to do with why they like seeing their wives taste the BBC.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.