[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's possible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: thxfit.jpg (86KB, 1024x567px) Image search: [Google]
thxfit.jpg
86KB, 1024x567px
Hey /fit/! I want to share a bit of my personal story with you today in order to say thanks to the whole board and also to give hope to the desperate fatfucks lurking in the shadows here (yes I know you do exist. I was one of you) Up until approx the age of 22 I was a real thin dude, physically active but not actually workingout though.Things started to go downhill for me after I moved in with my first steady girlfriend. She wasn't a slob, but we somehow ended up spending a lot of time at home together "chilling". Activities outside of our home soon declined to going for daytrips or just a short walk. Well about 5 years later we broke up but I continued to live the life I experienced with her. My routine was pretty much 9 -10 hours of work (walking out of my office to get a coffee was the most physical action there), going home to warm shitty fastfood or eat take away food and spend my evenings with movies or videogames.
Around march 2017 I realized that I don't want to continue living my life that way. I weighed about 85 kg (187,4 pounds) at 1,77m (5,8 ft). I was upset with my shape and my life in general so I convinced myself to do something about that and start immediately. This was the time that I browsed /fit/ for the very first time and I'm absolutely sure now that the sticky here saved my life. I read it and started to plan a routine that I thought was possible to implement in my daily tasks.
I started out really slow since my body was absolutely unprepared for any average workoutload. The most basic exercizes made me sore in the beginning, something that must be totally unbelievable to a vast majority of people (including modern me). But! I lost 10 kgs of weight now by doing 30 min of real basic shit at home daily (curls, situps..) combined with some diet advices I took from the sticky as well. In hindsight it honestly doesn't even feel like I had to change that much. It was all about awareness for me. So thanks /fit/! Thanks a lot! You saved me..
>>
well done mate
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.