[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clothing lines still profitable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4896.jpg (153KB, 736x953px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4896.jpg
153KB, 736x953px
Is creating your own fitness clothing line still somewhat profitable?

To assist the possible business start up, I already make a 100k a year and know/have access to large amounts of people I know personally throughout the years (through my work, clubbing, gym, social media etc.)
>>
>>42660889
yes if you are already recognizable in the fitness industry and have a decent following, otherwise not until you get to that point
>>
>>42660889
If you can compete with meme Lululemon. Every girl wears that. I'm a guy, and I wear that shit. It's comfy. I know a few guys that wear it.
>>
>>42660900
You could pay/sponsor instagrammers/YouTubers to advertise your stuff even when you don't have the fanbase yourself.
>>
>>42660889
/fit/ - business & enterprise
>>
>>42660889
Are you a designer and have connections with clothing/fabric factories ? If not you should work on that. You won't sell shit if you just make a generic t-shirt or shorts with a lame print. You'd need something that stands out from competition and is in the middle price range.
>>
>>42660900
I have a decent following and access to larger ones but not super recognizable as of yet

>>42661009
I'll keep in mind to make it super comfy if I go through with this. I have an army buddy who wears and works there

>>42661022
Was going to do that exact thing especially with friends that I have that have their own big following. I would make them athletes/ambassadors of my brand

>>42661059
Some research, few calls, some decent cash and some trips to Asia should solve the quality and price part
>>
Waste of time and money. Believe me.
>>
>>42660889
Sorry kid but every other 17yr old out there has this same idea. 99% of them fail. Also
>l already make 100k LIES a year
>>
File: IMG_1964.jpg (41KB, 252x291px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1964.jpg
41KB, 252x291px
>>42661556
>believe me goy
>>
>>42661556
It's more than the time and money for me. I know I'll technically be losing overall profit but I don't mind losing the time. It's fulfillment for me, a hobby, a healthy lifestyle, a good message/movement.

>>42661617
Well good thing that I'm not 17. Its not hard to get a well paying career at around 100k with good amount of education and working your way up in a company.
>>
>>42661620
Do some research faggot. Get a calculator. Sit down and do the math. If you are still convinced that fashion/clothing is worth it you are not only a faggot but a stupid one too.
>>
>>42661745
You have to make shirts fit. Nothing more depressing than a tight tshirt on the shoulders but baggy at the abbs.
Dont go for the generic S/M/L/XL
Maybe try fitting shirts for 5% 10% 15% bf too
>>
>>42661038
well /biz/ is 95% underageb& begging for buttcoin and 5% memes, so...
>>
The fitness clothing market is already saturated. You'd be buying into the craze on the totally wrong end. Unless you have some revolutionary new design or idea .. just slapping a new logo on some yoga pants won't be enough.
>>
>>42660889
For what it's worth I think itisa good idea.
You have the money, desire, advertising resources, why not?
Every time I try to bug something on gym shark it's sold out so the market definitely is not saturated, if I could get the same thing else where I would. Definitely stock plenty of xs and s female sizes though please.
Good luck :-)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.