[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lunch Time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

What are you having for lunch fit?

For me its oats and banana
>>
File: oreo.jpg (14KB, 209x209px) Image search: [Google]
oreo.jpg
14KB, 209x209px
>>42660526
>lunch
>probably lives in third world shithole
>>
8 oz of that has over 50 carbs, yuck
>>
Bean rice and chicken thighs all mixed together with some spices. And an apple
>>
File: 1496622054353.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496622054353.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
4 egg whites, half an avocado, 2 honey whole wheat toasts bread, and 8 oz of orange juice.
>mfw I eat this
>>
File: 1501301899601.webm (2MB, 720x570px) Image search: [Google]
1501301899601.webm
2MB, 720x570px
>>42660526
r8 my lunch
>>
>>42660526
Chinese. Qt Asian next door works at the take out place and even though she isn't a cook there, she knows their secrets. I would assume she wants the McD but she cooks for everyone on the street
>>
>>42660526
I made a meatloaf and salad last night
Meatloaf
>Ground turkey
>BBQ sauce
>Worcestershire sauce
>Egg
>Ezekiel 4:9 bread crumbs
>Green onion
>Cilantro
>Minced garlic

Salad
>Chopped kale
>Minced mushroom
>Minced broccoli
>Minced red and yellow bell pepper
>Pumpkin seeds

Vinaigrette
>Dijon mustard
>Red wine vinegar with garlic
>Lime juice
>Kissless virgin olive oil
>Chili P
>Black pepper
>Bit of sea salt

Thinking what I'll do today is mix the meatloaf into some wheat penne with Paul Newman's Sockarooni sauce, maybe put some pepper jack cheese in that, then have more of the salad,
>>
>>42660601
>not throwing raw egg and smashing it with hand and eating the egg shells for calcium
Not making my friend
>>
Just 60 grams of oats with low-fat milk and coffee.
>>
3 eggs scrambled and five watermelon slices
>>
>>42660588
>orange juice
Enjoy your no fiber, loss of micros and increased sugar absorption, as well as added sugar
>>
>>42660739
To add to this if you put the crushed egg shells in a bag and crush them with a rolling pin, then put them in a stew, they add a nice crunch

Don't get kidney stones though
>>
Baked beans, wholemeal whole seed bread and sardines. Straight from the tin/can/bag because I'm lazy
>>
amerifat, so breakfast for me
2.5 cups of Oatmeal
1.75 cups of Milk
3 eggs
Spooky skelly tryna beef up
>>
>>42661102
This was never funny
>>
Lobster and rice with veggies
>>
>>42661203
But it was always and will always be true
>>
>>42661250
ok faggot we get it
>>
>>42661102
Its my treat so fuck you. Worry about yourself
>>
>>42661403
An actual orange would be a better treat since it's better for you, tastes better and is better overall. You're literally like /fit/'s version if a burgerland idiot who eats McDonald's every day and when they're told they're a fat idiot says "it's my treat so fuck you"

>worry about yourself
Sorry, /fit/ is for criticising other people and their habits
>>
>>42661651
you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. get a real family that drinks orange juice and has a good fuking time, and has a million dollar house on the beach
>>
>>42660584

Are you me?
>>
>>42660601
most depressing thing I've seen all day
>>
>>42661723
>bragging about just being related to someone who is successful and has a nice house

cuck
>>
>>42660601
At one point at time, this was literally my lunch.

God I've made a lot of progress.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.