[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Full time job at gym now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Aint born a bitch.jpg (215KB, 1161x819px) Image search: [Google]
Aint born a bitch.jpg
215KB, 1161x819px
Well /fit/, now I eat where I shit. I accepted a job from a manager buddy at the gym I train at, so while I get free membership, I also can't flirt with the girls, both members and employees. I also now cannot spot anyone due to company policy because I'm not a personal trainer, so while I'm on shift the 50 people I know relatively well now all ask me for spots while I'm on shift and I have to turn them down.

On the bright side I'm making an extra 9 bucks/hr on the weekends. It's nothing, I know, but I only worked part time before taking the job and I need the extra cash.

By the way, humans are filthy fucking animals and if you don't constantly clean the bathrooms locker rooms, showers, mirrors in the gym, glass doors, etc, and I mean every 15 minutes or so, it WILL be fucking filthy. I'll take out the trash, mop and sweep up the locker room, take the trash out back, and by the time I'm back in the restrooms it already needs to be swept and mopped again.

So if anything it's a PSA, stop being filthy fucking animals. You're not alpha for dropping papertowels on the floor, you're just making me spit in your next protein shake or narc on your excessive steroid usage in the gym locker rooms.
>>
>>42659473

I enjoyed reading this, but have nothing to add so take a (you)
>>
>>42659473
should've been lifting some books instead of weights to get a better career.
>>
>>42659572

How the fuck would lifting books help anyone.

First off, there isn't nearly enough of a variance in book weight to make progressive overload with books at all viable.

Second off, books at the upper bounds of book weight would be way too large and unshapely to realistically use them as a weight for body building.

We have barbells anon. Why the hell do you want to reinvent the wheel for no good reason?
>>
>>42659473
I came to this thread for an uplifting story about getting a new job, but left it with a reminder of my own personal deficiencies.

This board is sometimes harsher than /pol/
>>
>>42659581
You have autism. You may not have noticed, but you do. You fucking autistic cunt.
>>
>>42659572
I worked as a part time paralegal before, and before that averaged $24/hr in pest control. If day trading wasn't such a good source of income I wouldn't have quit pest control.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.