[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

barbell lat raises really makes u think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: back.webm (278KB, 270x480px) Image search: [Google]
back.webm
278KB, 270x480px
barbell lat raises
really makes u think
>>
shit form
>>
other than the aesthetics of the lift, what is wrong with them?

that he is internally rotating his hand and possibly arm and risking rotator cuff injury?
>>
I don't see what the big deal is, other than that he only doing one side
>>
>>42659208
>m-muh form
now how do i know your a manlet
>>
I don't see the bi-- WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE CHICKEN LEGS
>>
>>42659243
If your calves are half the size of your biceps the fuck you been doing?
>>
File: JYr81a8.jpg (233KB, 1380x1111px) Image search: [Google]
JYr81a8.jpg
233KB, 1380x1111px
>>
>>42659254
It's not even that. The loose shorts pretty much hide the entirety of his untrained quads.

Fuck man why do people do this shit don't they realize it looks terrible? Even women notice this shit
>>
>>42659213
why not just use db's?
>>
>>42659284
there's always one in every gym i've ever been into, a roided guy with sticks for legs and huge ass pecs and arms.

Shit, it's been almost 2 years that i go to the samy gym and I've never seen some regulars working their legs, ever.
>>
>>42659284
Honestly I've noticed they usually wear jeans to hide it. When they're in the gym I swear to God they never look down in the full length mirror.

I'm sure genetics is a factor but imo legs (quads+calves) are the easiest place to add mass.

Leg days are so fucking rewarding and really aren't that bad.
>>
>>42659328
That is, to hide it from women. No one works out in jeans, I hope..
>>
File: what.png (74KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
74KB, 300x256px
>>42659328
>calves are the easiest place to add mass
>>
File: 1465519452024.jpg (243KB, 812x810px) Image search: [Google]
1465519452024.jpg
243KB, 812x810px
>>42659328
>easiest place to add mass
>calves
There are literally two ways to get big phat juicy calves my man: Genetics or being a former fatty.
>>
>>42659193
Do swordsmen train swinging barbells?
>>
>>42659243
>>42659254
>>42659284
>>42659321
>>42659328
ITT: Jelly fatties and DYELs using the age old "haha chicken legs" argument to make themselves feel better about their lack of any significant muscle mass anywhere normal people actually care.
>>
>>42660736
You small calves, don't you?
>>
>tfw you see everyone making fun of small calves

THEY JUST WONT GROW
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.