[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eyefucked a guy at the gym. What the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>Star lifting a few months ago
>Go from out of shape to starting to look good
>Today notice a dude with fairly large biceps on one of the curl machines across from me.
>Something about his arms catches my attention
>Spend way too long just watching how the muscle moves as I'm in between sets
>It just keeps extending and contracting, I can't take my eyes off it.
>Wait am I getting aroused
>Fuck I am
>He notices and I look away.

What the fuck /fit/ I thought I was going to get manlier from lifting weights. Why the fuck am I starting to eye fuck guys and get turned on by watching their muscles move. What have you guys done to me.
>>
File: 1489335409426.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1489335409426.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
it's okay anon we accept your sexuality
>>
5 years of lifting, that shit does not go away
>>
On a scale of 1 to 10, how gay is it to masturbate to the idea of taking some dude's tired and pumped post workout bicep and slowly rubbing it down with oil?

If there isn't any penetration involved it isn't really that gay right?
>>
>>42658834
Nah bro remember

1. if dicks don't touch, it's not gay
2. getting turned on by guys does not mean your gay, just mirin
>>
Well hey, here's my problem

>be little twink fuccboi with tight fuccboi clothes
>go to the gym, gain some weight
>begin feeling uncomfortable out in public despite looking objectively better
>not sure what the fuck is going on
>fuccboi pants so tight they squeeze my nuts and it actually hurts
>finally cave in and buy some athletic fit jeans, those stretchy jeggings for men
>lil bit loose with room to grow
>public discomfort went away
>except when I put on the jeggings
>get eyefucked even harder

PLEASE stop judging me because of what I wear. Just because I'm wearing fitted clothing doesn't mean I'm asking for it. This is rape
>>
>>42658890
So if I fuck him in the ass but our dicks don't touch it's not gay right ?
>>
>>42659381
It's dominant and reverse is submissive
> at least that's what people with a strap on fetish say
>>
>>42659361

Anon stop please, my dick can only get so hard.
>>
>>42658790
Next time go on and feel them up, its not gay if you say "no homo" while doing it
>>
>>42659361
you have to dress like an edgy depressed teen from the early 2000s, a little bit stoner, a little bit skater, a bit computer geek. all sullen and attention diverting
>>
>>42659381
Nah. Fuck him and let him fuck you. Just remember to say 'no homo' and you'll be fine.
>>
>>42658790
>I thought I was going to get manlier from lifting weights
Uhh.... no one who lifts weights is manly.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.