[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cocky faggot tries to bench more than he can handle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

>In the gym deadlifting 8pl8

>see scrawny dyel faggot walk over to the Smith machine

>sets up for 2pl8 bench

>stop my set to see if he can actually do a full rep

>unracks it and the second his arms bend the bar comes crashing down onto his chest

>he starts flailing like an autistic kid having a seizure

>walk over and lift it off him

>gives me a wild eyed stare, gets embarrassed and quickly walks out of the gym

>mfw he never returned

Moral of the story, if you're new to the gym don't be a cocky faggot and try to lift more than you actually can
>>
how do you know he just wasn't doing an unconventional exercise?
>>
>>42658298
When you drag a bench all the way over to the Smith machine it's pretty obvious you're gonna do bench press
>>
>>42658281
You know you only count the plates on 1 side right? So you only deadlift 4pl8.
>>
>>42658348
4pl8 on each side is what I meant
>>
>>42658348
Too late to edit anyway
>>
>>42658356
Found the real dyel faggot
>>
>>42658676
I've only been lurking for like a week or two so idk how terms are used on here but what I do know is people don't usually talk about the weight on each side of the bar. Like when you say you're benching 135 you don't say "im benching 45 pounds on each side" you either say 135 or 2 plates
>>
>>42659428
135 is 1pl8
>>
>>42659428
you're a fucking retard
>>
>>42659428
it's okay anon you'll learn, don't feel bad
>>
>>42659428

135 is one plate. You only talk about the weight you put on side of the bar, because it'll always be symmetric. 225 is two plates.
>>
>>42659454
Why didn't you return to the gym?
>>
>>42659428
Were you dropped on your head, you insecure retard?
>>
>>42659449
The kid was benching 135, that's what I meant when I said 2pl8. I meant 2 plates in total
>>
>>42658281
>8pl8
>Reddit spacing in fucking greentext
God you're such a colossal faggot
>>
>>42659428
>only been lurking for like a week or two

you're dumb as shit
>>
>>42659534
Soooooo
>1pl8
>>
>>42659428
>being this new
lurk more newfag
>>
>>42659534
So you don't understand at all, I get it. Think about this if someone says 1 plate they obviously don't mean the person is benching with just 1 fucking plate, it's 1 plate on each side.
>>
>>42659428
lmao fag
>>
>>42659428
Okay what would a 1pl8 or a 3pl8 be in your logic? An uneven bar? Do you think a 3pl8 squat is only 180 lbs?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.