[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KETO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: ketogenic-diet.jpg (49KB, 294x800px) Image search: [Google]
ketogenic-diet.jpg
49KB, 294x800px
hey /fit/

redpill me on keto

what do I expect

I'll be starting in sept

goal is a 1 month cut

lemme know
>>
HEY
>>
:(
>>
U GUYS got NOTHIN huh
>>
fuck off normie, this is a slow board
no need to bump your own post 3 times in a 10 minute span
>what can i expect
eating 60-80% fat, 15-35% protein, and eating 0-5% carbs
>>
>>42656843

>/fit/
>slow board

pick one
>>
>>42656912
slow enough not to bump 3 times in 10 minutes, OP
>still only two posters in this thread
>>
>>42656936

ugh
>>
>>42656727
>red pill me
>1 month cut
>starting in sept

nothing will change, you will NOT change, you will still be fat, you will still be depressed and you most likely will fuck up on the first day.
>>
I'm starting my keto cut today combined with IF, going to give it a shot for a month to see how it goes. More out of curiosity than for any other reason. Listening to the Joe Rogan Poscasts with Rhonda Patrick and the one with Gary Taubes convinced me to give it a go.
>>
>>42656727
be strict about it, increase your sodium intake if you start feeling shitty. it'll knock off a few pounds each week, you'll probably lose 10-15 lbs over 30 days.
>>
>>42657175

LOL so much projection
>>
>>42656727

You'll eventually be able to get by on eating less calories because fats are more calorie dense. You can still easily over eat.
>>
>>42656727
Keto has no metabolic Advantage to anything other diet. You just use the consumed fat eat as fuel. Your appertite Will Go done so you wont consume enough calories those resultng in weight loss.

I don't even want to start with the Problems an animal based keto will bring to you
>>
>>42657331
please do start friend
>>
>>42657281
look mate, i can tell you're new with the bumps and general wording of your post.
If you are serious about something you would do your own reserch, you would start now, you would know it takes longer than a month to get real progress.

think about what i said and how you can change it to work for you. keto works because it is a way of lowering your calorie intake, but it will only work if you understand why it is working.
>>
>>42657340
I would rather suggest you done your own unbiased research and see for yourself. Dont look at youtube gurus but read some solid studies with a good design. Also make sure you clearly understand the conclusion of the study and in which way it has been done.
>>
>>42656727
>what do I expect
clogged damaged arteries, aberrant crypt foci, impaired exercise performance, no fat loss advantage over a high fiber high protein low calorie diet
>>
File: types of fat and metabolism.jpg (142KB, 1062x567px) Image search: [Google]
types of fat and metabolism.jpg
142KB, 1062x567px
>>42657340
>please do start friend

Not him but

Animal based keto has you eating animal meats or processed mammalian secretions like no carb yogurs or any type of cheese or butter.

Saturated fats are unhealthy and it's impossible to be on a ketogenic diet without eating a copious ammount of saturated fats unless you're drinking olive oil all day and eating tuna or codfish.

Saturated fats are inferior for body composition and health to unsaturated fats.
All animal products have cholesterol, even skimmed milk does.
Dietary cholesterol has an impact on your own blood cholesterol, and having too much of it hardens and clogs your artheries up.
The fatty parts of animals are the worst one should eat, and unfortunately it's what most people aim for on a ketogenic diet, animal fats store all the hormones/toxins/etc. that animals were exposed to all their lives.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.