[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck this shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: bored cat.jpg (17KB, 245x246px) Image search: [Google]
bored cat.jpg
17KB, 245x246px
>be me, 19yrs old 5'8 manlet from monkeyland
>used to be the tallest person in the class
>move to my country's metroplolis
>get teased by white teens in the subway being called shortie.
>for the first time in my life realised was short
>feels bad.jpeg
>started working out to beat those tall fuckers if I need
>get off /a/ and realises fit exists
>have a nice time with my fellow social reclusives
>discovers manlet meme
>tries to pass off as joke and go to sleep
>go back to my hometown for a while to not be the short guy for a while
>see that all my previous colleagues got magical growth spurt bullshit and are now taller than me.
>hey, you used to be taller than me didin't you, you still look like a kid.haha
>tries to fake angsty with fake smiles
>cries to sleep in my confy pillow
>Now every time I see a guy shorter than me I wanna hug him and cry like he is a child with cancer.
>three days of avoiding high school
>remember that I'm still taller than most girls and get out of home with my new lift shoes
>3 months without anyone noticing my height
>my 60yrs old japanese teacher calls me tall
>fuck this shit man
>unironically willing to pay 10000R$ dollars for a pajeet to sew my legs.
>>
File: 1420831583451.jpg (52KB, 716x724px) Image search: [Google]
1420831583451.jpg
52KB, 716x724px
Lol manlet
>>
>>42656513
If you're only 19 your discs might not have fused yet. If that's the case you can still take HGH for a height boost
>>
>>42656536
Don't I need to take a x-ray of my knucle to know that?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.