[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be dyel unkempt loser >occasionally go to red light district

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1315865238960.jpg (96KB, 701x456px) Image search: [Google]
1315865238960.jpg
96KB, 701x456px
>be dyel unkempt loser
>occasionally go to red light district to fux hot prostitutes
>usually when I walk past the windows they just smile or wink at me
>not even I could get a confidence boost from that

>get my shit together with the help of /fit/
>two years later be /fit/ and looking swole af
>do workout today and still wearing tanktop
>decide to walk past RLD on my way home
>tfw prostitutes where knocking on the windows to get my attention, beckoning at me and trying to show their bodies

One of them even flashed her tits at me, something which I've never seen them do...

D-did I m-make it, /fit/?
>>
paying for it doesn't make it not sex, so sure.

however maybe they think that because you're more attractive that you're also willing to spend more. i mean, they're whores.
>>
>>42655854
>>42655854
how much for all 3 in ops pic do you think? No way it tops 500usd
>>
>>42655875
€50 for blowjob + fuck is the standard rate. Which counts for roughly 15 minutes.
>>
>>42655885

I'm not saying I'll do it but I'm a 29yo khv and I'm starting to think about going to a prostitute to solve at least one of my problems.

I guess I would hate myself after doing that though.
>>
>>42655885
15 minutes...the fuck. If I'm going to bang all 3 I need at least an hour and what's that in Freedom money.
>>
>>42655854
But wouldn't it make sense to spend less because you have more options

fucking whore logic
>>
>>42655973
Lost my virginity to a prostitute myself when I was 25.

Got a 24 yo gf shortly after. Dated for two years. Then got a 17 yo gf. Dated for three years. Currently fucking a milf and a hot 26 year old.
It was the best decision I've ever made, because it got the pressure off of me, and had much less to be autistic about.
>>
>>42655973
or you would be hooked.

fine line
>>
>>42656057
You dated a 17 year old when you were 25? Do you live in murica?
>>
>>42656065
Americans are the only ones who are so obsessed over age differences. In most of Europe that would be normal, if maybe a little unusual.
>>
I would rather keep my wizard powers.
>>
>>42656065
actually if you could read he dated the 17 year old when he was 27
>>
File: 1496766420417.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1496766420417.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>42656065
When I was 26 even. And I'm German.

Literally no one cared. We had a great relationship for three years. Admittedly she was far more mature than her peers or else I wouldn't have dated her. In fact, she pursued me pretty hard for a few months because I was reluctant myself.

I miss her a lot, honestly. She had to move to another city for med school, and I wasn't willing to try long-distance. I really really regret that and should've moved with her instead...

fuck
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.