[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Keto dietn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

What does /fit/ think of the keto diet? I was fucking sceptical, but I've been dropping fat fast enough that I second guessed my scales. That said, I'm only doing one meal a day (usually meat with salad or veggies), with a protein shake before exercising, and eating cheese and pork scratchings through the day. I've cut out anything with more than .5g of sugar or carbs except the two-third glass of milk in the shake. Still it seems to be working fast, and I still question it even as I see the progress.

However, is it going to get in the way of building some muscle tone? I'm not going for maximum gains, just a healthy fit look.

>image the last meal with taters and beer I had before starting.
>>
>>42652629

>I've been dropping fat fast enough that I second guessed my scales.

You lose fat at the same rate as any other calorie equivalent diet. If you're dropping insane weight quickly, it's probably mostly water.
>>
>>42652650
>You lose fat at the same rate as any other calorie equivalent diet.
this
calories in, calories out
>>
>>42652650
I found that YHCL while on keto+IF is much better than using it on a regular diet. Other than that it's all the same.
>>
>beer
>Keto
>>
>>42652676
CICOCucks will never learn. Your body's machinery has transitioned over into using fat for fuel. When it is finished metabolising the protein into glucose and burning that it doesn't care if the fat is dietary or if its off your body. Your insulin levels (hormones) are lower, and you can get before and after blood tests to prove this. Doing this for a period of time will increase insulin sensitivity and your body will lose weight easier in the future.

If you're training tho, eat more.
>>
>>42652736
Minimal carbs are permissible in a day, just gotta fit it into your macros.
>>
>>42652629
Just make sure you're getting enough medium chain triglycerides to avoid feeling sluggish and eating enough in general to not lose gains.
>>
>>42650989
>>
>bear
>potatoes
>carrots

keto
>>
>>42652736
>I had before starting.

Tonights dinner. A sage/cheese/beefbroth/onions/cream sauce on a pork chop, cabbage, and mashed calliflour. I almost don't miss mash potato.
>>
>>42652747
Wew you burn more (dietary) fat and the only drawback is that you basically can't train for more than 30 min a day , G R E A T .
>>
>>42652629
>low carb
>low energy
>low test

Pick three and only three.
>>
File: gainz.jpg (90KB, 772x273px) Image search: [Google]
gainz.jpg
90KB, 772x273px
>>42653791
>>
>>42654528
>This is how activitylet cope
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.