[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone ever completed an 8 hour arm workout?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3466.jpg (16KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3466.jpg
16KB, 300x168px
Has anyone ever completed an 8 hour arm workout?
>>
>>42651396

that's retarded and you know it

kindly remove yourself
>>
>>42651396
There was one man...
>>
>>42651396
Yes. he died
>>
>>42651396
I have, legitimately. Over spring break this year I performed the legendary workout.
>>
File: richpiano.jpg (156KB, 634x494px) Image search: [Google]
richpiano.jpg
156KB, 634x494px
6 hour sleep between 1 hour arm workouts
>>
Isnt that meme?
I mean, like, he actually did it? Ehy? Was he after some legendary pump?
>>
File: 1503659711721.jpg (55KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1503659711721.jpg
55KB, 360x360px
>>42651396
Last year three of my friends tried it on a Saturday. One of them had to leave halfway through, so we made a joke on snapchat that he tore his bicep tendon because my normie friends were telling us how stupid it was to try it. My other friend and I finished it. We had inflamed arms (especially triceps) for around three days and then it went away. I think I actually lost size in the following week. Only attempt it if you have no life and are taking lots of gear. Not if you're a retarded natty teenager like me.
>>
>>42651811
yes it is a meme and yes he actually did it. atleast once, he talked about it a while ago in one of his unscripted videos. I dont think he actually completed the one that was filmed though but he has definitely done it.
>>
>>42653707
I wanna do it with my Bros to honour the piano man, any tips to survive without severe injury?
>>
what does an 8 hour arm routine look like?
>>
>>42653963
not that anon but pick weights you can handle, dont overpace and start out too heavy. stay focused and drink enough water.

and although it might be hard to determine but if there is any bad type of pain in your arm you should stop. but you will probably not be able to tell the difference since your arms will be hurting like a motherfucker all teh time I would assume.
>>
dino from plg tried, he did it with shakes too

after 3h he said that old gym owner started to stare at him like a madman
>>
>>42651548
>>42651811
95% pls leave
>>
>>42651396
That one guy from YT.
>>
File: CdT-Vt-WwAAxGFq.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CdT-Vt-WwAAxGFq.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>42653963 You should consider it brah. The most enjoyable part was spending time with my friends for 8 hours and fucking around, while also considering to get the work done. and >>42654006 is right. Start low because after a few hours, fatigue will set in and the same weights will feel at least 40% heavier. Make sure you squeeze and take it slow because otherwise you really aren't working out. Also if you watch the video, you get 30 minutes to complete 8 sets then you get to rest at the end. If you work too fast, you'll be resting for 20 minutes. Make sure to bring the food too (we brought oats, brotein powder, and pb sandwiches) because you will get hungry.
>>
>>42654067
>>42653707

post body
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.