[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has science not figured out weight loss? why is there not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: heim-650x364.jpg (39KB, 650x364px) Image search: [Google]
heim-650x364.jpg
39KB, 650x364px
Why has science not figured out weight loss? why is there not some pill that makes you just not want to eat with no side effects. Why is it so hard you scientist shits!?!?!?
>>
>>42650690
Why is it so hard for you to put the fork down and stop eating like shit?
>>
>>42650690
look up DNP
>>
>>42650690
Dnp, my man. DNP makes yo body on fire and your fat literally burns off.
>>
DNP is the closest, and look how easy it is to fuck up an ruin yourself.

https://www.instantknockout.com/ik/is-dnp-safe-side-effects/
>>
>>42650690
There is too much profit to be made from fat people.

/Thread
>>
> why is there not some pill that makes you just not want to eat with no side effects

this is called Adderall
>>
File: owl ticked.jpg (100KB, 778x518px) Image search: [Google]
owl ticked.jpg
100KB, 778x518px
>>42650690
Not every problem can be fixed with a damn pill.

The only way to safely lose weight is calories in calories out. Even drugs have this effect. Either they prevent you from absorbing calories, or are laxatives that get the food out of you too fast to fully process it, or they screw with your metabolism to burn calories faster. Either way, you reduce calories, but at the cost of GI trouble and soiled pants and whatever else happens when you try to mess with metabolism.

Why not get some willpower and put down the fork? You don't have to suffer side effects from some drug, and you will lose weight just the same.
>>
>>42650690
Even if it existed, you shouldn't take it.
Learn discipline and experience true joy with your own results.
>>
There is a pill you can take to lose weight, it's called anavar
>>
>>42650690
they're called amphetamines, people actually abuse them to lose weight
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.