[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just read this, what do you think about it? My joints do hurt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1503813523586.jpg (370KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1503813523586.jpg
370KB, 640x640px
Just read this, what do you think about it? My joints do hurt actually and protein powder sure is some shit in it.. dunno what to think also the rest somewhat seems to fit

Bodybuilding, lifting weights and modern "fitness culture" is the dumbest shit ever invented and you got Jewed if you fell for it

> Lifting weights will wreck your joints, especially with many reps/sets and isolations
> Protein powder literally does nothing. More protein doesn't equal more muscle. You can build muscle with 20-40g protein a day. You simply got Jewed if you believe otherwise.
> Protein """powder""" contains filler bullshit like dextrose. A whole generation of men are chugging this crap instead of eating real food. Probably has xenoestrogens in it
> If you want to survive an apocalypse scenario you need a house, a family, guns, money, water etc. Muscles are completely worthless, all you need is to be able to run for 5 mins.
> Culture inspires this retarded insecurity where you think you are never big/lean enough (bigorexia). You can't go to a party because you aren't 8 percent body fat yet, can't drink alcohol socially etc
> If you try lifting more than a 80kg bench/100kg squat/130kg deadlift you are going to fuck your body up. There is literally no reason to be stronger than that. There is literally no benefit at all except to impress men on the internet.
> The most muscle you can build is 5-8kg. All the fitness youtubers use steroids and trick 13 year olds into thinking they are natural. Literal retards who are older than 18 on /fit/ still think they are natural
>>
>tfw I have attained those numbers
>>
>>42650521
what does he mean by this
>>
>>42650494
>80kg bench/100kg squat/130kg deadlift
tfw with bench alone a can do 140kg (3 plate) and have 0 problems

You know OP world record for bench is something like 334kg right?

80kg/100kg/130kg is fuck all.
>>
>need a family to survive the apocalypse

Why
>>
File: 1494749725998.jpg (29KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494749725998.jpg
29KB, 720x480px
>>42650494
agreed with most
>If you want to survive an apocalypse scenario you need a house, a family, guns, money, water etc. Muscles are completely worthless, all you need is to be able to run for 5 mins.
besides this point reeking of autism
>needing a family to survive
>needing money in post apocalypse times

>You can build muscle with 20-40g protein a day
maybe? I dropped powders and get around 80g a day, I wouldn't bother going lower because I'd literally be going out of my way to eat less protein
>The most muscle you can build is 5-8kg. All the fitness youtubers use steroids and trick 13 year olds into thinking they are natural. Literal retards who are older than 18 on /fit/ still think they are natural
I've passed the natty limit 2 years in?
>>
>>42650494
Go ask a 50 year old who lifts weights if he has joint problems then ask a 50 year old who doesn't lift weights if he has joint problems.

Correlation =/= causation.
>>
>>42650494
> Lifting weights will wreck your joints, especially with many reps/sets and isolations
No, high weight and low reps tends to wreck joints far more than isolations
> Protein powder literally does nothing. More protein doesn't equal more muscle. You can build muscle with 20-40g protein a day. You simply got Jewed if you believe otherwise.
total BS, research shows increasing gains up to 0.8g/lb (and possibly even above that)
> If you want to survive an apocalypse scenario you need a house, a family, guns, money, water etc. Muscles are completely worthless, all you need is to be able to run for 5 mins.
the apocalypse isn't gonna happen, I care about looking intimidating not engaging in autistic /k/ fantasies
> Culture inspires this retarded insecurity where you think you are never big/lean enough (bigorexia). You can't go to a party because you aren't 8 percent body fat yet, can't drink alcohol socially etc
this is actually true
> The most muscle you can build is 5-8kg. All the fitness youtubers use steroids and trick 13 year olds into thinking they are natural. Literal retards who are older than 18 on /fit/ still think they are natural
this is sorta true but irrelevant because I'm not a nattynigger
>>
kc go home
>>
OP... You're retarded. All of those bullet points are nonsense. I feel sorry for you if you believe them.

You sound extremely upset about something. Maybe go get some therapy or talk to someone
>>
>>42650561
food
>>
>>42650591
this may be true, but I am 24 years old, going to gym for 5 years now and my joints already hurt.
never done real heavy weight but neither did I do stretches, maybe that is the point why my joints hurt, started doing them recently
>>42650577
Im quitting every powder too now, just normal supplements, b12, vit-d, fishoil and some stuff for the joints and for liver support
>>
>>42650494

For lifting you need genetics otherwise you are gonna break you up
>>
>>42650494
post source OP
>>
>>42650494
>> Lifting weights will wreck your joints, especially with many reps/sets and isolations
with poor form and rest sure. just living and moving wrecks joints in general so this is sorta a non point
>> Protein powder literally does nothing. More protein doesn't equal more muscle. You can build muscle with 20-40g protein a day.....
it's protein. the point of it isn't being roids jr, it's to supplement your protein intake. only the biggest of retards think they will turn into Arnold over night with that shit. and 20-40g? what am I? a 10 year old girl? if I ate like that I'd be lucky to just maintain my lifts a month into that diet.
>> Protein """powder""" contains filler bullshit like dextrose.....
cheap chinese shit sure, not my brand. top quality, literally 5 ingredients in the label and the website goes into detail to explain the use/point of each.
>> If you want to survive an apocalypse scenario you need a house, a family, guns, money, water etc.....
lmao since when was prepping for the doomsday a big reason many people started lifting?
>> Culture inspires this retarded insecurity where you think you are never big/lean enough (bigorexia).....
lmao only delusional cunts think this. if not for lifting, they'd just be delusional about something else.
>> If you try lifting more than a 80kg bench/100kg squat/130kg deadlift you are going to fuck your body up......
those are some high schooler tier weights right there. 1.5/2/3/4 is probably a good area to stop if you don't care about competing or anything and just want to be healthy&strong
>> The most muscle you can build is 5-8kg....
lmao that sounds like some HAES bullshit. "you can't even get fit without roids so just stop!"
>>
>>42650648
your brotein brand?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.