[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>One of the most important way to lose weight is to cut down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: purse owner (2).gif (663KB, 229x162px) Image search: [Google]
purse owner (2).gif
663KB, 229x162px
>One of the most important way to lose weight is to cut down on sugar

>tries my best on cutting down sugar
>relative keeps tempting me to eating sugary food with her almost frequently
>gets invited in parties every few days in a week which means getting to break your diet because all the junk food are there
I'm just glad that I'm not alcoholic but I feel horrible for myself after every time I finished eating a pack of crisps or cookies or candies. How do you guys do it?
>>
>>42650447
>How do you guys do it?

By nothing eating the shit.
>>
File: 1472075613466.png (504KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472075613466.png
504KB, 919x720px
>>42650447
You are weak willed and people will always keep you from leaving humanity behind. You want gains or those crisps bitch?
>>
>>42650447
Willpower is the most important muscle in the human body. Your willpower muscle currently looks like a grape, but if you actually use it it will someday swell to a mighty watermelon.
>>
>>42650447
JUST COUNT CALORIES, YOU CAN EAT SHIT FOOD TIME TO TIME JUST COUNT THEM TOO.
>>
>>42650447
>Cut down on sugar
>Crisps / cookies

Not realizing that crips are 60% calories from fat and cookies 43 % .

This is why we have a ketard epidemic
>>
>>42650447
If you know you're that weak, avoid such gatherings or learn to control yourself.
>go to party
>don't eat the trash food
>go to kitchen and get something healthy
>eventually a chick asks you about it
>"gotta watch my gainz"
>show her your gainz so far
>"that's so hot now fuck me"
It happened 2 times for me, not exactly those lines because I'm not that retarded. Self control is attractive to women because they admire what they cannot achieve.
>>
File: 1503350530000.jpg (476KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1503350530000.jpg
476KB, 1080x1350px
>>42650447
just tell her you dont want to eat sugary foods retard
>>
>>42650447
i motivate myself by thinking that i must be a good example for my fat family. It's working they are starting to eat better.

Also make sure to eat plenty of healthy food, it's easier to resist if you are well feed.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.