[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lower back pains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 4c.jpg (4KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
4c.jpg
4KB, 273x185px
Because of my sedentary lifestyle i started to have some lower back pain (nothing chronic). When i do squats and deadlifts my lower back hurts. Does /fit/ have any advice if i should stop doing those excersises or change them up somehow?
>>
Stop with either the sedentary lifestyle or lifting
>>
Stretch man, get that hip mobility and leg flexibility going.
>>
>>42648380
do some glute specific exercises.
can do bodyweight glute bridges at home if you are shy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhlVYy1wkKQ
>>
>>42648380
first if you lower back hurts when you squat and deadlift you aren't bracing properly and are relaxing or are using too heavy weight. lower the weight and do more volume instead.

but since you said you have a sedentary lfiestyle, you just probably lack muscles there.

do this unweighted at start and pause at the top for 2-3 seconds https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuHJYKUapZw

also do weighted or normal planks and hold them as long as you can. hanging leg raises for core is fine too.
>>
Bump

Is heavy deadlifts combined with a sedentary lifestyle going to cause lower back pain?
>>
I'd recommend going to a physiotherapist and get some recommendations for posture workout. You can really hurt yourself if you work out with bad posture.
>>
>>42648380
>>42649061
Do some spinal decompression. If you're going to load your spine with heavy weights you better be damn sure you decompress it.

Dead hangs or hanging knee raises are good for your spine. It allows gravity to pull it into a more natural state. Start adding that to your stretch routine or just do a couple every now and then and your spine will thanks you.
>>
>>42648380
Keep working out. You need to strengthen spine erectors, glutes, ventroglutes etc. Posterior chain and obliques, abs in general
>>
>>42649988
I agree with spinal decompression but you need to do it without using grip i.e using 2 belts for example otherwise the grip will force you to contract your back.

t.guy that slipped a disc
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.