[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I already switched coke for pic related which actually taste

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: clear american.jpg (13KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
clear american.jpg
13KB, 259x194px
I already switched coke for pic related which actually taste pretty good. and I switched normal sugar for splenda for my cereal and milk.

But I'm having a lot of trouble with coffee, for some reason it tastes like pure shit with splenda.

What should I do?
>>
You use sweetener in your milk and cereal? What the fuck dude

Drink it black like a normal human being and not some pussy.
>>
>>42644562
Drink better coffee.
>>
>>42644575
Dude its way too fucking disgusting to drink black cofee without fucking sugar.
>>
>>42644598
>needs sweet cancerdrink instead of regular water
>needs splenda in normally sweet cereal
>can't appreciate the flavors of coffee

Want to know how I know you're a fat piece of shit that's never going to make it?
>>
>>42644562
So you drink sweetened water, sweetened cereal, sweetened coffee... This is not normal.

You are feeding an addiction. And sugar is very addictive. You need to wean yourself off sweet.

I've been keto for several years now and it really helped my go from 320 to 170. Today, I still refuse to drink sweetened coffee... I can't stand it. Lemonade with sugar? Can't stand it. In fact, I pretty much hate anything that is super sweet. I'll eat grapefruit before I eat oranges.

Research sugar addiction and address the fundamental issue instead of the symptoms.
>>
>>42644598
If you think coffee is disgusting you're drinking shit-tier coffee
>>
>>42644751
What's a good affordable coffee that tastes good without sweeteners? I only buy the cheapest one in the store.
>>
>>42644850
There's nothing better than an espresso, but you need a machine for that. My backup is pressed coffee, 3rd is filter coffee.

Every day at 11am I go get a Turkish coffee. It's a boiler coffee with the grinds and very strong. Easy to make at home too. This is favorite alternative coffee.

Keep in mind filter and boiled coffees have higher remaining caffeine than espresso. At least that is my experience.
>>
>>42644562
I recommend the wild cherry flavor personally... black cherry, orange creamsicle & Fuji apple are pretty good too.

Try the low cal french vanilla creamer with the splenda... It may help... or just go with waaay more splenda than you would sugar, see if it improves the taste.

Good luck
332->225lbs myself
>>
>>42644850
Learn how to use an aeropress, french press or a pourover.
Get a cheapo burr grinder like the Hario Mini Mill/Skerton and find a place to buy your beans from (I use stumptown's hair bender)
>>
try cold brew. keeps the bitter flavours out and the nice warm, comfy flavours in. caffeine content is around the same
>>
>>42644562
>Splenda
Fuck that shit. Go for aspartame.
>>
>>42644562

Stop being a fucking child
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.