[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I cope with the body dysmorphia bros?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

How do I cope with the body dysmorphia bros?
>>
>>42643646
Send pics to friends to get feedback or post here
>>
>>42643646
get your goal body
>>
>>42643667
I look good for where I'm at, really nice 6 pack but i've just looked in the mirror and my lats looked really small and I looked a bit more puffy than normal due to water retention. Will anyone ever love me?
>>
>>42643646
I believe one way is to neglect your body image. Got a problem with your body? Ignore it.

I have been lifting 4 years and I am weak as shit, but I still train solely for strength as not to let my body dysmorphia fester.

I lift because I enjoy it, but I don't fuel my dysmorpia, instead I follow a balanced strength program and accept how my body ends up.

What I'm trying to say really is, stop working towards it, get a good body as a consequence of your training, not as a direction of your training, ya know?

Also it helps to have stretch marks and stuff because when you can't have the perfect body, you stop chasing the perfect body.

Examine some ancient art and find beauty in the human form. To admire the Hunan body in its rawest form gives you a great appreciation for it.

That's what's helped me. At least.

I don't think you should suffer alone, especially after the tragic death of Rich Piana, so this is my honest take to help you.
>>
>>42643776
th-th-thank you anon.
>>
>>42643803
no, problem, come here babe
>>
>>42643646
Go out in public and people will praise you autist. If you just keep to yourself you will only have your own opinion to go off of
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.