[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could be the biggest, baddest, most respectable mother

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: sad_pepe.jpg (7KB, 250x228px) Image search: [Google]
sad_pepe.jpg
7KB, 250x228px
If you could be the biggest, baddest, most respectable mother fucker, with fame and money beyond your wildest dreams, and if you could inspire millions of people, but you die at 46.

Would you do it?
>>
>>42643360
I can be all that in any industry/field in the US

Be good at what you do

DESU living longer is the key to a good life

Dying at 80+ is ideal, before that you are fucked
>>
>>42643360
Hell no.

Your life is the only thing you have. Might as well extend your years as long as you can, and see what kind of cool shit happens in the future, just for shits and giggles.
>>
>>42643360
Take it from someone who is having to take care of their aging father who thinks the floor is a toilet, won't eat or drink on his own, needs 24 hr supervision,has weekly Dr's appointments, and cannot go absolutely anywhere other than medical appointments...dying young sometimes may not be such a bad thing. Live old enough and you may just basically become a vegetable.
>>
>>42643461
We're not meant to go on living this long, after a while it all falls apart and the body, mind and soul of the person begins to die

I've been learning a lot lately about life and death

Have family who are on their death bed right now and Rich recently died and he just felt like family or something...

Dying before 75 is a bad way to go if you have kids and a life, if you don't have much it doesn't matter if you die at 45 or 75 you are not important in society..

Frankly, I think I have been fucking up my own life by taking to other people who were born completely different than me and what they went through

So many people born with a disability or they end up in a chair later in life is fuked up when you grow up so privileged
>>
>>42643461
Or you could be one of those 90 year olds who runs full marathons. Never know. Take care of your body and mind.
>>
>>42643360
Hey, as long as I die after my parents do, all is good in my book.
>>
Better to live nobly and die young than live pathetically forever
>>
>>42643600
I disagree.

What if you die in the year 2030, but in the year 2060 they come out with anti-aging medicine, cures for cancer, and biological immortality?

They're already testing promising antiaging medication.

Plus, you can still live nobly and live a long time.
>>
>>42643600
>Rich Piano
>Noble
Lmao
>>
>>42643360
Absolutely. At this pace I'm killing myself way before that.
>>
>>42645405
Its a reference to achilles m8. "a noble, yet short, life of glory."
>>
>>42643360
My dreams pretty intense and would require me to live pretty long. But I guess if I'm the baddest mother fucker in my eyes than I'd have achieved them with little to no guff.

tl;dr Gladly die after building the world I want to see. If only that was an option anong, if only.
>>
Every day I pray for death. I didnt make it - my entire life has been suffering.
>>
>>42643542
>staying fit will prevent Alzheimers
Hmm
>>
how about you do that and DON'T die?
there's more important things than building muscles
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.